• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 19, The Los Angeles Rams (6) @ Green Bay Packers (1), Saturday, 01/16/21, 1:35 PM ST

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here comes the spin

15EF4605-57A6-43FC-AA34-C764F9178988.gif

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess, the real difference between us @SJ76, I'm relegated to making the most of what we are stuck with. I do see with the right pieces, that it may work out until we have better options.

With you, you're ready to cut bait and eat the investments we've built around.

One way or the other we both have a bitch about our QB situation, just different thoughts on how the Rams Org will go about playing them out.

Hell if a Trent Dilfer or a Brad Johnson can win a SB, than why not Goff?

I mean, Goff already has 2X as many Pro Bowls as both of those winning Super Bowl QB's combined.

Maybe that's better spin... :dhd:

Bottom line, I just think the Rams will continue to put their mouths where there money is and until better options both talent and Cap dictate, they wont be moving on. And if they are not moving on they need to build around the stregths of the player they have in place.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess, the real difference between us @SJ76, I'm relegated to making the most of what we are stuck with. I do see with the right pieces, that it may work out until we have better options.

With you, you're ready to cut bait and eat the investments we've built around.

One way or the other we both have a bitch about our QB situation, just different thoughts on how the Rams Org will go about playing them out.

Hell if a Trent Dilfer or a Brad Johnson can win a SB, than why not Goff?

I mean, Goff already has 2X as many Pro Bowls as both of those winning Super Bowl QB's combined.

Maybe that's better spin... :dhd:

Bottom line, I just think the Rams will continue to put their mouths where there money is and until better options both talent and Cap dictate, they wont be moving on. And if they are not moving on they need to build around the stregths of the player they have in place.
You can’t win a Super Bowl with Goff man lol. Not at that contract much less the turnovers. Can’t focus on his pro bowls years ago and ignore all the recent turnovers that’s being blind.

Dilfer and Johnson were vets and hell even Johnson could scramble out of the pocket a bit.
We ain’t stuck with garbage concrete boots man. Mcvay ain’t gonna allow average at QB one way or another.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Peyton proved a couple of years ago, that if you have a great defense you can simple never turn over the football and you win.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
absolutely bad games happen but you can’t hide from leading the NFL in turnovers the past few years. The Miami 4 turnover game was unacceptable. He’s looked really bad more than really good

Past 2 years Goff is 42 TDs and 29 INTs. Then add in the fumbles. Can’t do that if you want to win rings
Ya I get it, I think all we can do is hope he gets better, because unfortunately we are stuck with him for now!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, now that Matthew Stafford has agreed to a trade, let's trade Goff for Stafford straight-up.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff is gone, McVay gave the dreaded right now about Goff being the Rams qb.
Maybe, however they must find a trade partner, or it's a lot like a dude's mantra who financially doesn't want to divorce his wife he is no longer interested in....

"It's cheaper to keep her...."