• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 18: Seahawks @ NFC East Champion Eagles

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no Reason why Sanders should not have received atleast 20-25 touches in this game

I get Philly was missing almost everyone but even with returning players and another year of draft FA. Pedersons refusal to run the ball will continue to haunt them

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still can't figure out why Clowney wasn't flagged on late hit? Guarantee he gets a fine.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know why anyone could point to today and say Wentz is injury prone.

Thats just ignorant.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fuckers are just so dumb it's mind boggling.

You have to be kidding. Wentz has been real good lately. Seattle stinks and was beatable today with Wentz in there. Even 40 year old McCown got deep into Seattle territory a few times but just couldn't get a score.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know why anyone could point to today and say Wentz is injury prone.

Thats just ignorant.

What? Five years of injuries. He's unlucky and jinxed.

October 17, 2015: Wentz broke a bone in his throwing wrist that required surgery. He missed eight weeks, returned to practice in December and was cleared to play in the national championship game for North Dakota State.

August 11, 2016: Wentz suffered a hairline fracture in his ribs against Tampa Bay. He missed the entire preseason, but played all 16 regular season games.

December 10, 2017: Wentz suffered a Grade 3 tear of the ACL and LCL and missed the remainder of the 2017 regular season and postseason. He also missed the first two games of the 2018 season.

December 12, 2018: Wentz has back spasms that forced him to miss the the final three games of the 2018 season. Missed five games.

Today, January 5, 2020: Wentz took an illegal spearing, helmet to helmet hit in the first quarter. Out for the rest of his first playoff game.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

October 17, 2015: Wentz broke a bone in his throwing wrist that required surgery. He missed eight weeks, returned to practice in December and was cleared to play in the national championship game for North Dakota State.

August 11, 2016: Wentz suffered a hairline fracture in his ribs against Tampa Bay. He missed the entire preseason, but played all 16 regular season games.

December 10, 2017: Wentz suffered a Grade 3 tear of the ACL and LCL and missed the remainder of the 2017 regular season and postseason. He also missed the first two games of the 2018 season.

December 12, 2018: Wentz has back spasms that forced him to miss the the final three games of the 2018 season. Missed five games.

Today, January 5, 2020: Wentz took an illegal spearing, helmet to helmet hit in the first quarter. Out for the rest of his first playoff game.

At some point, we all have to admit the guy is just not reliable. He may be talented, but at that position, you have to be durable and he is not.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"really good." 18-24, 174 yards passing, 23 rushing and has moved the chains on just about every drive. this is a backup pushing 41 years old.

at some point, fans are going to have to get it through their heads wentz is the problem with this team. it's not the receivers. it's not the rest of the offense. it's not the defense. it's not even the coaching. it's the ONE guy who's unreliable in the most important position.

but that's ok, we'll just keep drafting offensive players and focusing on getting our "elite" QB more help so borderline 7th round nobody picks who shouldn't even be in the NFL like marcus epps are on the field at crucial moments.

Comments like this is why people think you are well....dumb. It is an ignorant post used to nitpick but that is what you do. You have been called out so many times by your stat cherry picking it is not even funny. Once you are called out you vanish because along with being dumb you are a coward too who can't properly defend his point.

McCown did what I expected him to do. Manage the game to the best of his abilities but in the Red Zone he could not make plays. More than half of his yards came off of 3 completions and 2 of them were short passes. So his yards are misleading but that is your modus operandi when your point is really dumb.

Carson Wentz was one of the best the best Red Zone QB in the NFL with 19 TD's and zero interceptions. Under Wentz the Eagles were 3rd in the NFL in Red Zone scoring. Most of this while dealing with more injuries than anyone else. It is funny to because when I was calling for Jim Schwartz to be fired you went fucking ballistic defending him because of the injuries and that he did not have any talent because of those injuries. Yet, you did not supply that standard when Wentz. That makes you a hypocrite and quite a joke to be honest.

I don't think you are an Eagles fan. I think you are an attention whore that just loves to get under people's skin. If you were a true Eagles fan you would have been here during the stretch run. IIRC I don't believe you have been seen since the Miami game. It was like you fell off the planet and some of us joked about it. You only appear when you think there is some way you can bash Wentz. The moment he does down because of a cheap shot you and your husband magically appear. Go figure.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
get the fuck off wentz' dick. in 5 quarters against the seahawks he's led the offense to 10 points. and 7 of those came from a prevent seahawks defense when the game was over. safe to say, realistically, 3 points in 5 quarters. mccown just did that on his 2nd possession.

Bug off. this forum is for Eagles fans.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
D.K. Metcalf is a baller - potential star in the making

Wish he was on the board when Eagles drafted
oh wait... he was

No worries though J.J. Arcega-Whiteside is a pro bowler or will be for the Eagles :ohwell:

Yeah, what happened to JJAW after the 1st quarter? I doubt he'll ever be a player. Everybody was screaming for Metcalf, but no, not Howie, who thinks he's smarter than everyone else.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
JJ Arcega-Whiteside over DK Metcalf .... one of the biggest mistakes in team draft history. I'll be the first to admit I was ok with it, but I was completely wrong. JJAW was a huge miss! Passing on Metcalf was even worse ...

You said it all!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

upload_2020-1-5_21-47-54.jpeg

The injury to Wentz today does not match up to the previous injuries. It did not happen because he is fragile or injury prone.

Unlucky/jinxed....get out of here with that. He played the entire season with no injury and would most likely still be standing and uninjured at this moment if not for a cheap ass head shot.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know that everyone is hot after this loss... and it was a tough one to take. But realistically us winning this game was a tall ask, especially when Wentz went down on what should have been a penalized play. McCown did what he could do, but:

- missing your top 3 receivers for half/most of the season
- missing a starting DT and your special teams captain
- missing both your starting corners
- missing two all-pro offensive lineman
- missing your top short yardage back
- leading receiver is busted up playing with broken ribs and a lacerated kidney, 60-65% at best
- finished the regular season with multiple practice squad players on the 53 man roster because of all the injuries, something like 12 guys finished the year on IR
- then your starting QB is concussed and misses the remainder of the playoff game, a playoff game that we wouldn't have gotten to without his late-season efforts...

Absolutely fucking insane!!! Tell me how many other teams in the league could overcome that and still be within one possession to tie/win the game? Don't hang your heads Eagles fans. And for those shitting on the team you seriously need to stop. We were in this game despite all of this and the fight was there. It was just too much to overcome.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 228923

The injury to Wentz today does not match up to the previous injuries. It did not happen because he is fragile or injury prone.

Unlucky/jinxed....get out of here with that. He played the entire season with no injury and would most likely still be standing and uninjured at this moment if not for a cheap ass head shot.

It's important to be alive and well in Dec. and Jan. Couldn't play in the 2017 playoffs and now, couldn't advance the Eagles. Too bad and very unlucky. Just joking about jinxed. Anyway two of four years he was a dud, unfortunately. Woops, he also missed the final three games in 2018.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait all fucking weekend and a thug kunt takes out the QB in the first 5 minutes.

I don't understand why we didn't take out Clowney's knees on the next drive. If Peters gets tossed Dillard goes in and we're fine.

Didn't even get goony on Russell Wilson. Every time he slid someone could have cracked him late. Send him to the hospital and even the game back up.

So disappointing.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's important to be alive and well in Dec. and Jan. Couldn't play in the 2017 playoffs and now, couldn't advance the Eagles. Too bad and very unlucky. Just joking about jinxed. Anyway two of four years he was a dud, unfortunately. Woops, he also missed the final three games in 2018.

Yes, and in those years it was a knee tendon or a cracked vertebrae. These are unlucky injuries. He has been injury prone

But he wasn’t injury prone this year, and made it the whole regular season. What Clowney laid on him doesn’t fall under unlucky injury.

I refuse to add this to the list. Instead I see a guy who worked well this year, and was taken out by a bullshit targeting.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am finding it more and more interesting how McCown came in a drive way back in week 2 and took what the D gave him and moved it down the field. Broadcasters said how he was a part of convincing Wentz this year to take the dump offs.

Yet, I feel he could have taken the dump offs more tonight. He had a few nice throws to TEs, but he was dancing too much trying to get people open and playing hero ball.

Has to be tough to come into your first playoff game like that, but it still was weird.