• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 18: Seahawks @ NFC East Champion Eagles

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that game couldn't have ended any better for us. Seahawks got beat up and their hearts ripped out at the goal line. Now they gotta come across the country. I like our chances to keep this run going. Wentz looks crisp. Hope we get some players back.

Eagles 37
Seahawks 27

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will wait until the weekend to make a prediction. The injury list will play a big part in if we can win this game or not.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as the rest of the division is concerned, in Washington Bruce Allen has been fired and it looks like Ron Rivera will be the next head coach and in New York, Pat Shurmur has been fired.
Now we have to see if there will be any news from Dallas.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While beating "any" pro teams using practice squad players and backups at OL is impressive ... it's one thing to pull out games with these players against the Giants, Skins and Pokes of the world, but it's another thing to beat top notch playoff teams. Finding a way to beat Seattle with this current crew would be incredibly impressive ...

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brandon Brooks and Hall are finished for the year.
Miles Sanders is "day to day".
Lane Johnson and Zach Ertz will practice.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While beating "any" pro teams using practice squad players and backups at OL is impressive ... it's one thing to pull out games with these players against the Giants, Skins and Pokes of the world, but it's another thing to beat top notch playoff teams. Finding a way to beat Seattle with this current crew would be incredibly impressive ...

I have to believe there is a chance. Sure, they beat the NFC Least to get in. And maybe that is the epitaph for the year. But, there is something in the fight of this squad.

We got in banged up last year and there was a lot of belief that the Bears would handle us. And then that the Saints would demolish us. Neither happened. We will be there.

Unfortunately so will the Seahawks. I really couldn’t decide who I wanted to play more last night. Both will be tough for different reasons.

But we got the Seahawks. They are 7-1 on the road. They travel East much better than the Niners. But they also have a questionable defense. And they only beat an Eagles team in disarray by a bit the last time. I have to like our chances to be there next week.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shit. I was really hoping that Brooks shoulder didn’t have such damage. Small chance, but I still hoped.

I didn’t even realize Hall was hurt. What a fucking year.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will wait until the weekend to make a prediction. The injury list will play a big part in if we can win this game or not.
No way!

But Brooks is out. Fuck.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hall was the last play of the game and Brooks was on a meaningless extra point.:tsk:

Brutal.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ha. I’m not even taking a fucking stab right now. And by Sunday afternoon I’ll likely still be stabbing.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Pryor played well. I like him better than Big V. Maybe they play Big V at RG, and Pryor at RT.

I’m leaning towards Lane being back. But, brace yourself, they will likely put Big V at RG in such a case. I would be fine with either Pryor or Big V at RG. Both played well Sunday. Big V only got owned on one play I could remember (the bomb to Davis that got called back). And he’s better at Guard than Tackle.

Getting Lane back gets us a lot of flexibility.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The amount of injuries we have had to deal with this year has been impossible to comprehend. But yet I feel we hold the momentum going into this game. Seattle is leaking oil, their OL is terrible and they don't have much of a run game. Not saying it's a lock the Birds will win but I'm feeling good about our chances to avenge a loss earlier in the year. Miles Sanders is expected to play... Key to this game will be using our run game to control TOP and keep the ball out of Wilson's hands as much as possible.

Eagles 31
Hawks 23

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russel Wilson needs to be contained somehow in this game. Do not let him get outside the pocket of else he will torch the defense again. Lynch is older now and a lot of mileage so I'm not sure how much of a factor he will be in this game? For us it's the next man up mentality. Everyone thinks we are done and no chance. Time to prove the haters wrong.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be a very similar plan for the D from the Giants game, with the added bonus there is no Barkley to lock down. We do need to get pressure on Wilson. And with that crap Oline it’s possible. If he gets the time or free out of the pocket he can hurt our secondary and put up points.

TOP will be even more crucial than it already is.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles signed running back Elijah Holyfield, son of boxer Evander Holyfield.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It can't hurt to have some depth. He is a bullish runner, similar to Howard, though not nearly as good.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles signed running back Elijah Holyfield, son of boxer Evander Holyfield.
solid running back. I remember OSU was recruiting him back when he was ready to sign for college. He elected to stay hom e. Georgia has a solid running back stable. Pretty good backs out of that school.