• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 16, Los Angeles Rams @ San Fransisco 49ers, Saturday, 12/21/19, 5:15pm, PDT

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does this defense give-up two 3rd and 16 conversions to a wide-open receiver again?!!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t have bone head plays in must win games.

next season has to better or moves have to be made.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now, 4 out of our 7 losses were games where we had every opportunity to win the game but choked it away or did something stupid.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rapp made a rookie mistake again. These sacks of shit have their selves to blame with all the missed opportunities this year. The improbable is now reality. I suspect we will finish the year 8-8. I hope it stings all off-season because you fuck-ups killed this season a long time ago.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And genius boy. When you start doing post-season analyses, start with your dumb-ass self because you effed-up this big-time!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rapp made a rookie mistake again. These sacks of shit have their selves to blame with all the missed opportunities this year. The improbable is now reality. I suspect we will finish the year 8-8. I hope it stings all off-season because you fuck-ups killed this season a long time ago.
Couldn't agree more. Against Tampa, we forgot that we were supposed to play defense. Against Seattle, Greg botched a field goal, which has become too much of a common occurrence this year. In Pittsburgh, our offense had two weeks to prepare for their defense and we came out flat and our defense outscored our offense. And then you have what happened tonight, where we had every opportunity to win but never were able to find that killer instinct to put the final nail in the coffin and it killed us. I hope that this is McVay and the players' wakeup call that the league isn't going to bow down to boy genius and the Rams. If he doesn't, I feel like he's just going to be another flash in the pan like Martz and quickly fade back into being a coordinator and forgotten about.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad the RAMS showed up this game. This season has been strange. Some games RAMS were flying around and looked sharp then some games the RAMS were ill prepared or didn't even show up to play. Most when they really needed a win. Sure some weeks you don't play as well but not as so much up and down like the RAMS. Next year will be better. It's now all about the LAKERS! GO LAKERS!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the worst year I can remember being a Rsms fans, going from the Super Bowl to mediocrity, are you fucking kidding me. It's not like there is an injury excuse, all phases of this team just got worst. One guy that doesn't call enough run plays, one guy that doesn't understand to not fair catch the ball before the ten yard line, collective it's like the players and coaches got lazier and dumber.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there will be great seats next week in.the Cards game, if you are interested in.watching bad football

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, guys, this season ended up like garbage.

OL is a mess, Gurley is half the RB he used to be, Goff is only an average QB without a good running game, McVay changes his game plan every week, and the defense played Jekyll and Hyde all season.

The team has too many problem to fix in one offseason with no cap space and no 1st round pick.

The SB loser streak remains alive and well.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, one more thing I never understood about this season.

The Rams traded good draft capital to move up and draft Henderson to help spell Gurley, etc.

However, McVay never used him even when the run game was none existent and needed a boost.

Why the hell did they bother drafting him if they were never going to use him?

Baffling indeed.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What hacks me right off is all of the superlatives we heaped upon this team last year have gone right down the toilet from a team that just pissed-away a season of opportunities. They had some crap in their heads about who they were as a team and how the rest of the league viewed them. The HC never took a long look at his own misgivings that blinded him to the reality that he ain't a genius and was really a complete idiot most of the season. Like I stated before, I hope this loss and this miserable failure of a season haunts them all off-season. Maybe they will see just how bad they really are!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the worst year I can remember being a Rsms fans, going from the Super Bowl to mediocrity, are you fucking kidding me. It's not like there is an injury excuse, all phases of this team just got worst. One guy that doesn't call enough run plays, one guy that doesn't understand to not fair catch the ball before the ten yard line, collective it's like the players and coaches got lazier and dumber.
I feel like this was a year of wasted potential. We still have a lot of good talent on this team but just could never put it together. I really believe that the team mimics the coach and McVay believed the hype and thought that people were going to bow down to his genius and the players thought that as well. And the media is a lot worse in LA than it'll ever be in St Louis, so he's going to have to work extra hard to not let it get to him there. And after we got blown out by Baltimore and looked good for a couple of weeks, the media was back in his corner again hyping him. I believe his ego got a little too inflated after that Seattle win and as a result, we looked awful again against a Cowboys team that was reeling. The 49ers just finished the job tonight and left us with a lot of questions that need to be answered. Whether they will or not, we'll find out in the next few months or so.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All in all, this might be the best thing to happen to us. Expectations will be low going into next season. Who is going to predict us finishing better than 3rd in the division, not many.