• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 16, Los Angeles Rams @ San Fransisco 49ers, Saturday, 12/21/19, 5:15pm, PDT

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could move Oko to DE with Matthews on the other end, start AD and Gaines/ SJD at the tackles, and bring in Polite at LB who is on the PS, along with Kiser and we have a pretty good D.
Who do you think we should look at to replace Wade? Running a 4-3 should be a prerequisite.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We could move Oko to DE with Matthews on the other end, start AD and Gaines/ SJD at the tackles, and bring in Polite at LB who is on the PS, along with Kiser and we have a pretty good D.

I was on the fence with keeping Brockers, Coaching should have him beef back up to 315 and plug him back in the middle where he belonged initially. AD can fit anywhere on the line and I'd be okay with Gains in the middle to clog the run, but Fowler as a DE I can see it happening as he fits the mold of Quinn but he may be too high to keep. Littleton for all it's worth needs to stay, Kiser can go, and the rest of the scrub's we drafted that have yet to do anything.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Early names being mentioned are Joe Barry the LB coach which we already had one go around with him under The Drama Queen. Others include Dom Capers but I think he is done with coaching. If I were McVay, I'd get a hold of Kevin Greene and see if he is available or even Mike Singletary who I think is coaching at the college level right now.