• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 16 Cowboys @ Eagles

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah 100% Truth!

But god damn its Christmas and miracles can happen!
I'm still going to watch, and want them to win. Was hoping Dallas was coming here in total freefall though, and the Eagles would have a shot to win the whole thing on Sunday. Too many bad losses this season, unfortunately.

That being said, give me a shot at the playoffs every day. These are the games we need Wentz getting reps in.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is going to come down to if the defense shows up. If they play like they have been the past few weeks then the Cowboys are going to blow us out. This defense has been horrible this year and it has been proven against some of the worst teams in the NFL. The Patriots and Seahawks games were exceptions not the norms. The Patriots have shit for receivers just like we do so it was not hard to stop Brady. Russell Wilson played bad against us and the only reason it was not really pointed out was because of how bad Wentz was. Wilson missed a good number of throws where receivers were wide open.

We do not have the talent to win a shootout against the Cowboys. If we are made to be one dimensional we are going to be a long afternoon. We beat the Cowboys by ball control. They have a lot of speed but are soft up the middle. You beat them with a power game and keeping them off the field.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still going to watch, and want them to win. Was hoping Dallas was coming here in total freefall though, and the Eagles would have a shot to win the whole thing on Sunday. Too many bad losses this season, unfortunately.

That being said, give me a shot at the playoffs every day. These are the games we need Wentz getting reps in.

Im going opposite on this Dallas got their big win last weekend they come in thinking this is going to be a cakewalk and Douggies boys step and play for him after crapping the bed last time against Dallas!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
G.D...........really? I think that's what Christmas is all about!

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Eagles play like they actually give a shit for FOUR quarters, they will win - but that has happened so stinking rarely.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is quite likely for the Eagles, huh. Losing to Eli in his last game?

I get that feeling, but I did just see a stay that Eli is like 33% win percentage against us, was surprised.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a great feeling about this game. I think they can manage the run game defensively, but the pass D hasn't looked good of late. If this game turns into a track meet again, it's going to be ugly.

The pass D has not looked good....of late? Lol

That’s the piece that scares the shit out of me. Of course, if they want to pop quick scores and can’t stop us having methodical drives it’s still a close game. I think they really work to get Zeke going as they were useless on offense for weeks when they ignored him. That’s the scary part is if we can’t guess what’s coming these Dallas receivers will eat us alive.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pass D has not looked good....of late? Lol

That’s the piece that scares the shit out of me. Of course, if they want to pop quick scores and can’t stop us having methodical drives it’s still a close game. I think they really work to get Zeke going as they were useless on offense for weeks when they ignored him. That’s the scary part is if we can’t guess what’s coming these Dallas receivers will eat us alive.
Pass defense played well against Buffalo, Chicago, New England, and Seattle. High game passing was Brady with 231.

Not so much since.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass defense played well against Buffalo, Chicago, New England, and Seattle. High game passing was Brady with 231.

Not so much since.

The pass defense was not good against Seattle. Russell Wilson played bad. He missed a good number of open receivers it just was not highlighted because Wentz played worse.

The Patriots probably have as bad a receiving corp as we do. The only difference is we had Ertz. Z

Josh Allen and Mitchell Tribusky are not good QB's IMO and should have been shut down. With that said we have let a good number of bad QB look good this year as well.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grugier-Hill is finished for the year.

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a great feeling about this game. I think they can manage the run game defensively, but the pass D hasn't looked good of late. If this game turns into a track meet again, it's going to be ugly.

Hoping for bitter cold and high winds.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's supposed to be in the 40's.

yep...looks like mid 40s for high. Should get to the mid to upper 30s during the game, possibly. Weather isnt going to help us.

I’m pretty certain his shoulder will be just fine by Sunday. But we will see.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting thing about Daks shoulder....after he injured it last week he did not make any deep pass attempts. He told receivers he was not going to throw the RPO at all.

What we saw was what looked like a much more balanced offense and got Zeke going. They go on and break the losing streak in fashion.

What will that mean a week later? Likely nothing. But if it grounds the air attack even to a degree and puts more of the onus on the ground game I like our chances if winning by exactly the same degree.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is that Darby might not be able to go. I want to say "so what" but I did just see a stat the other day where Douglas was third worse in the league in....I think it was air yards given up. So....it doesnt really matter who is out there. Unless maybe Strap gets to show up?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Road teams are something like 30 games above .500 ATS this year.

Shifts in the game (more comfortable travel modes, secondary markets putting more opposing teams fans in stadium, QBs wearing headsets where they can hear the coaches) have made a shift in this that Vegas has struggled to fully grasp.

Damn straight with the optics and lack of home field this will grow to at least 5 probably higher as more money flies in for Dallas.

Let’s make bunch of mother fuckers broke this weekend! Underdog!
Fucking A man, what were the numbers last year? I've sucked at picking games this year. That certainly explains it!!

Darth Dawkins

kffl trev
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've followed the Birds for almost 40 years. One of the things I have noticed along the way is that when Dallas is 'better' than us, we often win the games. It's been happening forever. We should lose this game with the roster we have available but somehow, someway, we often rise to the occasion and beat these assholes. Wouldn't surprise me if we win, also wouldn't surprise me if we lose. It's a Divisional game at Home. Anything can happen. Anyone who followed the Birds in the 80's and 90's when Dullass had some pretty great teams will probably remember us beating those teams.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're just a kid. Been following the Iggles since 1957 - 62 years. You are correct. We should lose this game, but just when we look bad, w win. If Dak can't throw, and the D stops Zeke, we can win. Simple as that.