• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 16 Cowboys @ Eagles

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s be fair both ways while we are at it. Those were two nice catches by JJAW today. And perhaps more impactful....I don’t recall him being in the fucking worst place on a play like last week. Maybe baby steps. Maybe an anomaly. I’m not sold any better on the guy. So caveat there.....

....I do wonder a bit about all the reaction to draft picking, as it’s felt a bit over emphasized that last few weeks. Our number two pick just ran the fuck over them tonight. Our number two pick the previous year had a hell of a game. Goedert and Sanders represent some really strong draft pick wins.

Yep...there have been some messes too along the way. But that is often par for the course for anyone.

I’m not saying this to say Howie should have free rein on personnel, I personally believe a top priority needs to be to get a smart personnel guy in to work with him. But the picking the last few years has not been that horrendous.

Andy Weidl is supposed to be the Guru helping Howie. He is Joe Douglas' buddy, and stayed with the Birds (of course he was given Douglas' old job). The problem is, Howie still has the final say. Give Weidl the final say.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They FINALLY decided to play with ALOT of intensity, and let's be honest, the Cowboys were off a little bit. They had a boatload of dropped passes - but that is Dallas's problem. ALL that matters is that the Eagles won.
Play like that again next week and then they go to the playoffs - and hopefully, get a few more injured players back.

I wonder if we go to the playoffs, will DJAX be healed enough to play? Anybody know?

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Andy Weidl is supposed to be the Guru helping Howie. He is Joe Douglas' buddy, and stayed with the Birds (of course he was given Douglas' old job). The problem is, Howie still has the final say. Give Weidl the final say.

Did Joe have the final say? If not I really don’t see that changing at this point. It was always that way with Joe Banner too. Lurie wants the money guy to have final calls on these things.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if we go to the playoffs, will DJAX be healed enough to play? Anybody know?

He said last week if the team makes the playoffs he is doing all he can to get back for it.

At this point I’m going to say no way in hell. But we will see.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a lighter note, Case Keenum may be ready to light it up against the cowgirls

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard somewhere that he would be eligible to play in the 2nd playoff game. Whether he would be able to play - that I don't know.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, there are reports that Djack is trying to come back for the playoffs, but it sounds optimistic.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard somewhere that he would be eligible to play in the 2nd playoff game. Whether he would be able to play - that I don't know.

I heard that it is confirmed, that he can play in game two if we win the first game.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As enjoyable as that victory was, we still need to keep up this intensity for one more week. I really wish that game would have been the clincher!

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As enjoyable as that victory was, we still need to keep up this intensity for one more week. I really wish that game would have been the clincher!

5 more weeks...

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Freaking dolphin fiasco