• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 16 Cowboys @ Eagles

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW!!!! That's all I have to say ... signature win for the Eagles and Signature win for Wetnz ... this was a playoff game and he came up huge!

31 of 40 for 310 yards. That is 78% completion percentage when we needed him the most.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is going to be hilarious to see what kind of retarded spin Skip Bayless and Max Kellerman put on this.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I’ll be damned.....did not see this at all.

Though to be more apt....I knew we had the chance if the D held them to a low score. But who the fuck believed that would happen?

It was an amazing game plan for the D. All of the sudden they know how to tackle. Great wire to wire defense performance. To think they only gave up 3 when they weren’t given shitty field position.

You know such an improbable game would be possible with an amazing play by someone like Sidney Jones. Can’t write that shit.

On to East Rutherford. Please don’t fuck this up now.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I’ll be damned.....did not see this at all.

Though to be more apt....I knew we had the chance if the D held them to a low score. But who the fuck believed that would happen?

It was an amazing game plan for the D. All of the sudden they know how to tackle. Great wire to wire defense performance. To think they only gave up 3 when they weren’t given shitty field position.

You know such an improbable game would be possible with an amazing play by someone like Sidney Jones. Can’t write that shit.

On to East Rutherford. Please don’t fuck this up now.
that's all i could think about before this game even started if they were to win.

jvett77

Hoopla Cash
$ 836.47
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only took Wentz 13 games to get in the groove. Peaking at the right time. Great team win today over their primary rival.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles win. Eagles win.
They need to win 1 more.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Wentz....... Has anyone seen his 2 haters lately? I am not talking about Bayless and Kellerman.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Wentz....... Has anyone seen his 2 haters lately? I am not talking about Bayless and Kellerman.

Oh....some members are MIA?

But someone needs to critique that screen pass to Sanders late in the game....

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when ya think it's over, the Birds found life. The whole team was great, except Jake who just got a 5 year contract, I think, and he picked the wrong time to screw up, but the rest of the team picked him up.
Go Birds!

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let’s be fair both ways while we are at it. Those were two nice catches by JJAW today. And perhaps more impactful....I don’t recall him being in the fucking worst place on a play like last week. Maybe baby steps. Maybe an anomaly. I’m not sold any better on the guy. So caveat there.....

....I do wonder a bit about all the reaction to draft picking, as it’s felt a bit over emphasized that last few weeks. Our number two pick just ran the fuck over them tonight. Our number two pick the previous year had a hell of a game. Goedert and Sanders represent some really strong draft pick wins.

Yep...there have been some messes too along the way. But that is often par for the course for anyone.

I’m not saying this to say Howie should have free rein on personnel, I personally believe a top priority needs to be to get a smart personnel guy in to work with him. But the picking the last few years has not been that horrendous.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just when ya think it's over, the Birds found life. The whole team was great, except Jake who just got a 5 year contract, I think, and he picked the wrong time to screw up, but the rest of the team picked him up.
Go Birds!
They FINALLY decided to play with ALOT of intensity, and let's be honest, the Cowboys were off a little bit. They had a boatload of dropped passes - but that is Dallas's problem. ALL that matters is that the Eagles won.
Play like that again next week and then they go to the playoffs - and hopefully, get a few more injured players back.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What an enjoyable game to watch! Beating the cowgirls is the highlight of every season...BUT ...none of it matters unless we also beat the ginas next week. We need to clamp that D down one more time to win the NFC East! GO BIRDS!

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win. Now can they beat the G men and clinch a playoff spot? I think they can.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t see the whole game but I did see Prescott overthrow some critical passes that would have resulted in big yardage or even touchdowns if not overthrown. And the Cowboy’s receivers dropped passes more than usual too. At times I thought that this was very fortunate for the Eagle’s secondary who was not near their receivers. Certainly looking for a win next week against the Giants. Wonder if the Giants would start Manning for their last game?

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great win. Now can they beat the G men and clinch a playoff spot? I think they can.

I asked a Giant fan friend last night if they could just lay down for us next week. He said “I hope they do” lmao

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I asked a Giant fan friend last night if they could just lay down for us next week. He said “I hope they do” lmao

That said....I’m already struggling with my inner pessimist. I know a Giants vs Redskins game isn’t supposed to tell you much. But the Giants looked pretty good on offense against them.

No, it’s not a schematic apples to apples. But momentum and confidence can matter this time of the year. They might just be coming to punch us in the mouth.