• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 13: Los Angeles Chargers at Denver Broncos

fightinredantz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing that I felt was poorly done was Fant all but disappeared. Not sure if he was kept in for blocking or what happened. He was becoming a legit threat when Allen was at QB. Hoping Lock and Fant can develop some chemistry through the last 4 games.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Derek Wolfe set a career high in sacks this year after adding 2 more yesterday. He also dislocated his elbow and could miss the rest of the season.

Hopefully Demarcus Walker is back this week. Walker was really coming on finally and then went down with injury. Hope he continues to shine when he returns. He played VERY well vs the Titans.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I was getting on a plane at DIA yesterday at 2:45 and really saw none of the game other than the first scoring drive (ridiculously enough, the TVs on C-concourse were showing the KC/Oak game instead of Denver! WTF?).

My unwitnessed take is that we had a gang buster 1st quarter and then the coaches went all ultra conservative and attempted to give the to Phyllis and the Bolts. Glad we were able to overcome the coaching to win.

Great kicking by McManus. Hope he's back on track.

Out of town for the next 2 weeks. Hopefully the game sunday will be shown in the Dallas market.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, I was getting on a plane at DIA yesterday at 2:45 and really saw none of the game other than the first scoring drive (ridiculously enough, the TVs on C-concourse were showing the KC/Oak game instead of Denver! WTF?).

My unwitnessed take is that we had a gang buster 1st quarter and then the coaches went all ultra conservative and attempted to give the to Phyllis and the Bolts. Glad we were able to overcome the coaching to win.

Great kicking by McManus. Hope he's back on track.

Out of town for the next 2 weeks. Hopefully the game sunday will be shown in the Dallas market.

One weird play where yiadom and another player collided and left Williams wide open for about 50 yards and led to a TD at the end of the half.
Until then Phyllis had done nothing.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IN my fantasy league - I'd play the Broncos IR against the healthy guys.