• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 11...@ JAX

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn’t he make that comparison when they first drafted him? Kinda recall something but might have just been us around here.

Come on ole buddy........

It was us.....hell I even remember posting JUJU WARD when we drafted him.
Tomlin is a Fuckin wanna be.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I said at the start of the season, he needed to turn it up to get on the opponents radar......

He has well exceeded that, opponents don't know what to do with him now. And with AB on the other side of the field, these guys will destroy defenses. With Conner thrown in there, this team can do special things.

I have to laugh tho......remembering a tweet that jag off Bryant posted when Juju was drafted. Stating that Juju was not his replacement......wonder how that crow tastes day after day when he has to choke it down. :dhd:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said at the start of the season, he needed to turn it up to get on the opponents radar......

He has well exceeded that, opponents don't know what to do with him now. And with AB on the other side of the field, these guys will destroy defenses. With Conner thrown in there, this team can do special things.

I have to laugh tho......remembering a tweet that jag off Bryant posted when Juju was drafted. Stating that Juju was not his replacement......wonder how that crow tastes day after day when he has to choke it down. :dhd:
For Bryant it won’t set in until years after he’s been out of the league. He’s the type that can see himself do no wrong. It’s always the other people that are out to get him!

Dude was gifted, but didn’t make up for the lack of brain cells.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For Bryant it won’t set in until years after he’s been out of the league. He’s the type that can see himself do no wrong. It’s always the other people that are out to get him!

Dude was gifted, but didn’t make up for the lack of brain cells.

He's gotta have some idea being over there in raidervile.....being cut, then brought back because there absolutely was no one else.

He couldn't be that dumb, could he????

Ewa PGH Fan

Glade City, PA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gotta have some idea being over there in raidervile.....being cut, then brought back because there absolutely was no one else.

He couldn't be that dumb, could he????
Yes, he could be that dumb!!!