• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 10: Vikings @ Redskins

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cali, thanks for posting all these articles. So here are some observations:

Benton - Foster, not arguing stats but Cravens had more plays than Foster. Does this trend continue. Some feel he is playing better than Foster

Andy Benoit - "much more of a matchup team on D now" ... the D was in zone twice as much as man coverage although they ran some man/zone combo coverages

Burgundy Blog - DJax playing less, Skins playing as well or better .... Cooley maintains DJax is a great deep threat but little else and considers him the 5th best receiver on the team

Bullock - gave credit to coaches for plays to TEs and specifically mentioned VD, I too mentioned that pre-game. After 5 early catches Zimmer shut down the TEs and Cousins had to go elsewhere. I would say adjustments on both sides.

Chad Ryan and Benton - Nacho --- agree, commented on that during the game ... the rest of the story, he had no plays in the 2nd half.

Just some more food for thought

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cooley Film Breakdown! Cooley & Kevin grade and analyze the Redskins Defense from their win over the Minnesota Vikings! Plus, in-depth analysis on Ryan Kerrigan, Su'a Cravens, Will Compton and the rest of the Defense! (Date Added: 11/16/16)

ESPN 980 Audio Vault - Play Now

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

i think if you want total proof that KC is a franchise qb , i think you will find yourself wanting

if you think he can grow into one then you might feel better

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So far not bad