• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 1, Buffalo Bills @ Los Angeles Rams, Thursday Night Football, SoFi Stadium, Thursday, 09/08/2022, 5:20PM, PST

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#Rams CB Jalen Ramsey allowed a perfect passer rating of 158.3 in Week 1, per @PFF's initial grading. He was targeted seven times, allowing six receptions for 124 yards and 2 TDs.

He was exposed in the SB, and it has carried over to this season. He’s just not the same guy anymore.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean McVay also said C Brian Allen is having a "procedure" on his knee and will be out 2-4 weeks. Coleman Shelton will slide over to center, and Tremayne Anchrum Jr. will take over at right guard for Shelton.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#Rams CB Jalen Ramsey allowed a perfect passer rating of 158.3 in Week 1, per @PFF's initial grading. He was targeted seven times, allowing six receptions for 124 yards and 2 TDs.

He was exposed in the SB, and it has carried over to this season. He’s just not the same guy anymore.

You all need to calm the fuck down. Goodness graciousness It’s week 1

Jalen got beat once deep in the super bowl. That has been his weakness no doubt but he was an All Pro last year. He looked like shit last night as did everyone else.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sean McVay also said C Brian Allen is having a "procedure" on his knee and will be out 2-4 weeks. Coleman Shelton will slide over to center, and Tremayne Anchrum Jr. will take over at right guard for Shelton.
Good. I hope Shelton plays so well at C and Anchrum plays well at guard that when Allen is able to play, they ship his ass out the door for draft picks. Then we sign Eric Fisher and move Noteboom inside or back to being a back-up.

Last edited:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good. I hope Shelton plays so well at C and Anchrum plays well at guard that when Allen is able to play, they ship his ass out the door for draft picks. Then we sign Eric Fisher and move Noteboom inside or back to being a back-up.

About time we get to see Anchrum. Hell yeah

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all need to calm the fuck down. Goodness graciousness It’s week 1

Jalen got beat once deep in the super bowl. That has been his weakness no doubt but he was an All Pro last year. He looked like shit last night as did everyone else.
You forget he got beat badly on the last play of the SB as well, and had Donald not got to Burrow as quickly as he did, Cincy wins on that last minute TD because Ramsey got his lunch money stolen from him.

It’s a pattern that spilled over into this season.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You forget he got beat badly on the last play of the SB as well, and had Donald not got to Burrow as quickly as he did, Cincy wins on that last minute TD because Ramsey got his lunch money stolen from him.

It’s a pattern that spilled over into this season.

His only weakness is being burnt occasionally.

Was he an all pro last year or not? STFU already

You really make it hard to come here and post with all the over reacting. It’s a fucking bitch fest on here over winning a Super Bowl and now over the first week of the season

Get a dam grip

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His only weakness is being burnt occasionally.

Was he an all pro last year or not? STFU already

You really make it hard to come here and post with all the over reacting. It’s a fucking bitch fest on here over winning a Super Bowl and now over the first week of the season

Get a dam grip
All I’m saying is he’s not the same player. And I’m not the only one saying it either.

You are the one living off his past. It’s not 2019 anymore.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I’m saying is he’s not the same player. And I’m not the only one saying it either.

You are the one living off his past. It’s not 2019 anymore.
You say all kinds of dumb shit. It’s 1 week. Jalen was an All Pro last year. We won the dam super bowl

Maybe lighten up a bit and wait and see

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McShit-fer-Brains wants Akers to get his head in the game but I believe Akers is still not healthy. What the Rams should do is trade for Kareem Hunt who wants out of Cleveland. Then they can sit Akers until he is fully healed. A Henderson/Hunt backfield would be awesome for the run game.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Rambunctious. The Rams had no run game to speak of and their passing game was totally whacked with Stafford's Right elbow problem and a sieve for an O-Line. And then there was McShit-fer-Brains whose play calling was so predictable it stunk-up the place. Can't win football games when the HC is blind and dumb three-quarters of the time.

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyren Williams out 6-8 weeks due to ankle injury.

Yet another small player that can’t stay healthy. 2 big injuries and the guy hasn’t even played a down on offense.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You say all kinds of dumb shit. It’s 1 week. Jalen was an All Pro last year. We won the dam super bowl

Maybe lighten up a bit and wait and see
And like you don’t.

Get over yourself already.

Your opinion is not the know all, be all opinion around here.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McShit-fer-Brains wants Akers to get his head in the game but I believe Akers is still not healthy. What the Rams should do is trade for Kareem Hunt who wants out of Cleveland. Then they can sit Akers until he is fully healed. A Henderson/Hunt backfield would be awesome for the run game.

Seems weird to blame Akers when he got what, 3 touches? If Akers isn't fully healthy, why was he playing in the playoffs? Many questions to answer after this blow out. The Bills filled most of their weaknesses last year (a true edge rushing threat, rushing defense) and looked much more ready for this game. The Rams' decision to not play any starters in preseason looks pretty poor right now.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyren Williams out 6-8 weeks due to ankle injury.

Yet another small player that can’t stay healthy. 2 big injuries and the guy hasn’t even played a down on offense.

Weird take, is he supposed to have buffer ankles to support his smaller body?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got done watching the game highlights again on Youtube. We played pretty evenly in the first half with the Bills. Noteboom could not handle Miller AT ALL ALL GAME LONG. Noteboom gave up 8 pressures and four sacks. Whitworth had 20 Pressures last year in 17 games. The Rams didn't add a TE to help Noteboom because they only have two on the active game roster and this is where they really missed Kendall Blanton or Robert Woods blocking. Edwards had a porous and bad night. He could not stop Jones ALL NIGHT. Havenstein look bad as did Allen. The only effective blocker on the O-line was Shelton who is the only O-lineman who has not had a contract extension. Edwards is due one this year. I still think the Rams need to pick-up FA Eric Fisher or a bigger Left OT and move Noteboom inside. He just was on an island out there and he gets easily overwhelmed.

Cooper Kupp had a great night as he picked-up where he left off from last year. D. Henderson had a great night when they decided to run the ball. He is way ahead of Akers at this point.

On D, Troy Hill had a fabulous night and played way better than Ramsey. Ramsey needs to stop with all his Hoolowood shit and concentrate on Football. Taylor Rapp was non-existent most of the night and so was Scott. Maybe its time for Rochelle and Fuller back there again. Terrell Lewis had a really good night. Floyd was nowhere to be found and Wagner looked "old". Jones had a better night by far. AD had a good first half but then disappeared in the Second Half. A-Rob was non-existent and Gaines was doing most of the heavy lifting. They need help PDQ.

We have some major problems starting with McShit-fer-Brains. He really needs to consider letting Coen and Gruden call the games. Morris needs to re-evaluate his personnel because they have quite a few folks not on the same page.

Hopefully the Rams will huddle-up and take care of business, otherwise we may see a lot more losses before those anticipated wins.

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't say Scott was non-existent, as he was part of two turnovers.

Rams fought back to even in the first half, but lost any momentum with that horrible decision on the 2nd half kickoff. The Bills got better as the Rams got nothing done the rest of the game.

Tough to evaluate the Rams as this could be the best team they face all year, or they could be really bad vs most teams. I'll lean on the former for now until we have more context. Did the Rams have a plan to stop the Bills? The Bills certainly seemed far better prepared.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're all upset over the loss, no need for friendly fire.
Tell that to SJ, who starts the name calling all the time as if no one else is supposed to have an opinion that differs from his.