• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 1, Buffalo Bills @ Los Angeles Rams, Thursday Night Football, SoFi Stadium, Thursday, 09/08/2022, 5:20PM, PST

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These shit birds went
Not only that, but he is making rookie mistakes, so he is mentally not the same player either
Dude is only 27, he hasn't lost a step yet but clearly has been getting burned by making bone head decisions. This isn't the SB where he got slung around the facemask, he clearly just let him go right by. Hell the whole secondary has been shitty, David Long looked lost on that 47 yard burner.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total offense for the Bills: 413 yards. Rams: 243. This is obviously an ill-prepared team and they are far from looking like a snooperbowl caliber team. They now have 10 days before they face the Falcons at SoFi. I hope this pisses all of them off for a very long time.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was good for the RAMS to show them they're not close to being a good team by playing a team that many think will be in the Super Bowl this season. Time to realize what needs to be done to play a good team.. I really thought WR Robinson was gonna be great for the RAMS. One catch for 12 yards only. Kinda worried about STAFFORD who had two wide open WR and threw it way over their head. But was only the first game. GO RAMS! Guess Akers is about the same he was in the Super Bowl. Henderson should be the starting RB. What the hell is wrong with AKERS ????

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The FO neglected the OL and it shows. Noteboom and crew are down right bad, just bad; whether it was a bull rush, speed rush, stunt, those 5 couldn't handle it. I counted 3 sacks from the LT,LG alone.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game was good for the RAMS to show them they're not close to being a good team by playing a team that many think will be in the Super Bowl this season. Time to realize what needs to be done to play a good team.. I really thought WR Robinson was gonna be great for the RAMS. One catch for 12 yards only. Kinda worried about STAFFORD who had two wide open WR and threw it way over their head. But was only the first game. GO RAMS! Guess Akers is about the same he was in the Super Bowl. Henderson should be the starting RB. What the hell is wrong with AKERS ????
He clearly is never going to be the same again.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think it is time to bring Perkins in for a half if this disaster continues against the Falcons. I really believe Stafford's arm is pretty much done.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also believe Akers has some soft tissue injury remaining. Henderson looks healed. Akers does not.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, we shall see how the Rams and McShit-fer-Brains respond to this major disaster. They get the Falcons in 10 days and it should a better outcome.

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really think it is time to bring Perkins in for a half if this disaster continues against the Falcons. I really believe Stafford's arm is pretty much done.
I thought it would be his back that would be his undoing, which is why I hated the trade.

Worked out last year, but if he is done, the Rams are eating 4 years and 160M that they just extended to him.

Good thing they got the ring last season, or that trade would look like a disaster.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly Chili. This team was rusty. Stafford threw about everything high but his arm looked strong. Timing is everything. Stafford and Allen Robinson need work.

The Bills were hungry and we just were not ready for them. Now it’s 10 days until the Falcons. This beat down was needed imo.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly Chili. This team was rusty. Stafford threw about everything high but his arm looked strong. Timing is everything. Stafford and Allen Robinson need work.

The Bills were hungry and we just were not ready for them. Now it’s 10 days until the Falcons. This beat down was needed imo.
I hope so SJ.

My question is: why was McVay not ready? His play calling was terrible.

I thought he figured things out last season, but he’s back to the same crap again.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one thing is this, Coop doesn't have that complimentary player on the other side to take the pressure off like OBJ/Woods. ARob needs to get some reps in with his qb or something because outside of Coop, no one showed up really. Those DB's were sitting on everything, made it easy with no wr's able to get any separatio. Having Tutu out there, what is the benefit here? Just a bad pick that should have went to the OL that needs some serious work.