• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weeden vs. McCoy

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice Catch!!!

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man we can't get off any blocks!

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong thread man lol

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Weeden > McCoy based on what at this point? Weeden has done absolutely nothing so far. The guy should not be starting right now, he's simply not ready, and the fact that he's already like 29 means that he was drafted WAY too early. Shoulda been a 3rd or 4th rounder at best.

Weeden has 1st round talent, but definitely shouldn't have been drafted in the 1st (age reason). Browns are banking on his age to shorten the learning curb. McCoy is terrible! He's a conservative player with nothing close to an NFL arm. Since he can't make most downfield throws you have to really condense the playbook. On NFL Rookie, McCoy couldn't comprehend the logic of throwing a ball up for grabs when losing with :00 on the clock, if it was most likely going to result in an INT. Weeden will turn into a decent starter, just wait until they get Trent Richardson back from surgery.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weeden has 1st round talent, but definitely shouldn't have been drafted in the 1st (age reason). Browns are banking on his age to shorten the learning curb. McCoy is terrible! He's a conservative player with nothing close to an NFL arm. Since he can't make most downfield throws you have to really condense the playbook. On NFL Rookie, McCoy couldn't comprehend the logic of throwing a ball up for grabs when losing with :00 on the clock, if it was most likely going to result in an INT. Weeden will turn into a decent starter, just wait until they get Trent Richardson back from surgery.

I wouldn't call McCoy terrible, he was below average last season but not terrible. Weeden on the other hand has been terrible so far though and hasn't shown any great arm strength either. I'm just not seeing anything great from Weeden especially in the arm strength department and I didn't see it in college either. The guy had a great offensive system and a great reciever to make him look good. Right now he is being exposed.