• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weather game

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
defense only gave up 13 points and 10 were gifted by our special teams and Dak. Defense was not the issue today.
But the defense only gave up 13 points because of the weather. Same reason the Offense scored only 9.

Back to the OP. I was shocked to read that post @ROMOTOOWENS because i agree with your thoughts more often than not. When I saw the weather I knew it was going to be Belichick against Garrett and that we had almost zero shot. If we played this game today on the Dallas turf and made it a track meet I honestly think it was 50/50 we win. On the road in that wind and rain? that's when the sidelines come into play.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I fire Garrett Monday and Kris Richards head coach. See what he does. Or we could lose him.

On that I say go for it the clapper needs retired he is good a everything but coaching the the team game day

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poor play selection on our last drive. Zeke never touched the ball.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching was the difference in this game. Switch the coaching staffs and Dallas wins by 3 TD's. Jason Garrett is the same guy he was in year one. Terrible clock manager

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have blinders on and can’t read properly. Dak contributed to the loss. To say otherwise is moronic. Garrett and others contributed far more but Dak has his hands on the ball more than any other offensive player in a game we only scored 9 points and held without a touchdown.
Zeke didn't get enough touches. Dak threw way too much.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching was the difference in this game. Switch the coaching staffs and Dallas wins by 3 TD's. Jason Garrett is the same guy he was in year one. Terrible clock manager
We have the best RB in the league and he hardly touches the ball.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the defense only gave up 13 points because of the weather. Same reason the Offense scored only 9.

Back to the OP. I was shocked to read that post @ROMOTOOWENS because i agree with your thoughts more often than not. When I saw the weather I knew it was going to be Belichick against Garrett and that we had almost zero shot. If we played this game today on the Dallas turf and made it a track meet I honestly think it was 50/50 we win. On the road in that wind and rain? that's when the sidelines come into play.

I honestly thought it would help our defense. As bad as Brady has looked lately, Edelman has looked worse IMO. I expected him to go off today. With that rain and wind , I thought it would just come down to the running games. I knew passing would be hard. Belicheck is a awesome but I really don’t think he wants to see us in February.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
when it was all said & done.
The difference in the game is a blocked punt. Outside of that. We played just as well as the Pats.
I am not gonna get all bent on of shape over this game.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does he not call a TO on that Patriot drive with about 3:30 or so left? We let 40 seconds off the clock. Instead of starting the last drive with 3 TOs and 2:40 on the clock it would have been 3:20 and 2 TOs. Which is better when you can hustle up to the line on Offense and snap the ball? He just doesn't get this and kicking that FG was just mind boggling. It's as if he didn't watch the game and how little we moved the ball. I've just never seen someone so smart be so dumb on Sundays

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4-1 gets us in I think no matter who we lose to.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does he not call a TO on that Patriot drive with about 3:30 or so left? We let 40 seconds off the clock. Instead of starting the last drive with 3 TOs and 2:40 on the clock it would have been 3:20 and 2 TOs. Which is better when you can hustle up to the line on Offense and snap the ball? He just doesn't get this and kicking that FG was just mind boggling. It's as if he didn't watch the game and how little we moved the ball. I've just never seen someone so smart be so dumb on Sundays
I was thinking the same thing at the 330 mark. Call TO and you save the time and can still stop the clock 3 times with the 2 minute warning

Garrett sucks, but here's an interesting stat I just saw. Last year, in 256 NFL games, tripping was called 9 times. Total. Tonight, twice. Total BS

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t mind the FG. 4rth and 7 in the red zone against that D was going to be really hard. I got Aikmans point though. Even if we didn’t get it we could hold them deep and make them punt. We got the ball back with plenty of time, just terrible field position. Then we are looking good and get a tripping penalty. Not sure what was going on there.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still can't believe Garrett kicked the FG down 7.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t mind the FG. 4rth and 7 in the red zone against that D was going to be really hard. I got Aikmans point though. Even if we didn’t get it we could hold them deep and make them punt. We got the ball back with plenty of time, just terrible field position. Then we are looking good and get a tripping penalty. Not sure what was going on there.

Stop it. That FG was egregiously stupid. That FG is okay if all Dallas needed was a FG after making it. But they still needed a TD. It was only 6 minutes left. You can't assume that you stop the Pats, then get the ball back and drive the length of the field for the game-winning TD against the best secondary in football. There is just not enough time for that kind of fuckery. That FG was stupid stupid. If they don't get the 4th down, so be it. That was the game right there and you were close.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it. That FG was egregiously stupid. That FG is okay if all Dallas needed was a FG after making it. But they still needed a TD. It was only 6 minutes left. You can't assume that you stop the Pats, then get the ball back and drive the length of the field for the game-winning TD against the best secondary in football. There is just not enough time for that kind of fuckery. That FG was stupid stupid. If they don't get the 4th down, so be it. That was the game right there and you were close.

Do you have a play for 4rth and 7 in the red zone ?? Throw it and hope for flag. ???

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny thing is, the FG wasn't even the worst gaffe of the game:

@SharpFootball
Every kickoff was short to the end zone that Dallas received that final Pats kickoff. The Cowboys coaches still had Pollard standing in the end zone. Kick was short, he sprinted out to the 20 to try to field it, but it bounced past him & he had to field the free ball at the 10.