• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weather game

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
EKLyXq2WkAAbE11

Bye bye Garrett.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. This loss is not on Dak. This game was lost by poor special teams, 2 horrific bad penalties, chicken shit head coaching decision, and not getting turnovers. I tip my hat to Jeff Heath. He made two great game saving plays.

MVP?

LOL

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Lord is this a serious post? So Brady outclassed Dak today? What is wrong with some of you? Our coaches were undressed and embarrassed today. Our players if anything I would say outplayed NE from a skill perspective. Dumb penalties, horrible decisions by our HC, poor play calling by Moore in many cases and a STs coach that should not even be allowed on the flight home. He needs to go TONIGHT.

Pretty much the way I see it. Not Dak's fault per se but he sure didn't do enough.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way too much talent to have lost 5 games this season.....the coaching staff has got to be better. I am fine with them all going.

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bye bye Garrett.

For the last few years, those of us who have questioned poor coaching decisions have been saying the same things. Icing his kicker... punting in OT... hell - the damn game against the Cardinals in 2011... he just has no feel for game situations and how to react to them. Last night was just another example of being outcoached in crucial situations and costing his players an opportunity to try and win a game.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the last few years, those of us who have questioned poor coaching decisions have been saying the same things. Icing his kicker... punting in OT... hell - the damn game against the Cardinals in 2011... he just has no feel for game situations and how to react to them. Last night was just another example of being outcoached in crucial situations and costing his players an opportunity to try and win a game.
It was like he was coaching just to keep the final score close instead of his actual job which is to win the game

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking the same thing at the 330 mark. Call TO and you save the time and can still stop the clock 3 times with the 2 minute warning

Garrett sucks, but here's an interesting stat I just saw. Last year, in 256 NFL games, tripping was called 9 times. Total. Tonight, twice. Total BS
That's funny you say that. I was watching the game with my daughter and while I didn't have the stats in front of me I was explaining to her that in a whole season you would be lucky to see tripping called once and they called it twice last night and both where IMO horrible calls. Tripping needs to be obvious and more importantly intentional. I didn't get those calls. I thought there were some real ticky-tack penalties in that game

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's funny you say that. I was watching the game with my daughter and while I didn't have the stats in front of me I was explaining to her that in a whole season you would be lucky to see tripping called once and they called it twice last night and both where IMO horrible calls. Tripping needs to be obvious and more importantly intentional. I didn't get those calls. I thought there were some real ticky-tack penalties in that game
Yeah, I know its watching the play on TV, Dak got the ball out and as soon as the ball is caught the flag comes out. The refs need to call things that are blatant, especially in the 4th quarter. You could make that ticky tak call on every single play. It doesn't look good

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn’t mind the FG. 4rth and 7 in the red zone against that D was going to be really hard. I got Aikmans point though. Even if we didn’t get it we could hold them deep and make them punt. We got the ball back with plenty of time, just terrible field position. Then we are looking good and get a tripping penalty. Not sure what was going on there.
But what did we gain? The hardest thing for us yesterday was crossing the goal line. We still had to do that after the FG. If it put us down 3 I'd agree with you, but IMO we gained nothing. If we stop them we can stil come back and score to tie it if we failed and the best point Aikman made was the weather. I don't think NE was going 90 yards on us or even 60 to get into FG range there.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now that’s totally different. Better plays could have made the 4rth down easier. Our WRs weren’t winning today. If they did win Dak had to rush his throw. Coop was a no show today. Wit couldn’t catch and looked 60 yrs old.
Witten was dreadful. Couldn't run, couldn't catch and couldn't block. I was shocked at how many snaps he got. I sometimes wonder if the coaches are paying attention. It clearly wasn't his day.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Belicheck is awesome no doubt but hat did he exactly do in that game. Did he slip something in Amaris water and turn him into Alshon Jeffrey. Did he tell the refs to watch our OLine for tripping? Maybe.

I mean he kicked long FGs too and missed. His time management before the half wasn’t exactly perfect. After the Pats initial first down, they let a ton of time run off the clock. His RB was having a good game but Brady still threw it 37 times.
I thought it was great. He knew what he wanted to do and accomplished it. He suckered us into not calling a TO and let the clock run down and then kicked the FG with no time left just like he wanted.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what did we gain? The hardest thing for us yesterday was crossing the goal line. We still had to do that after the FG. If it put us down 3 I'd agree with you, but IMO we gained nothing. If we stop them we can stil come back and score to tie it if we failed and the best point Aikman made was the weather. I don't think NE was going 90 yards on us or even 60 to get into FG range there.
I believe it was possible to pick up a 1st down and kept wondering why we did not keep running Zeke.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So by that logic , there is no way we pick up the 4rth and 7 against that genius.
50/50? But those are better odds than us getting the ball back and going 75 yards on them for a TD. When you are close you need to go for it. Otherwise you are probably standing on the 50 throwing a Hail Mary into the end zone with time running out. Those are worse odds. :2cents:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans can say what Jerrah said but don’t think it is good for the owner to say it. The coaching was horrific but the players did not make the key plays either so now by his statements he let Dak, Joe Thomas, Amari, Smith, etc off the hook. Not smart. It starts with him. He hired Big Red and has kept him.
No players get a bye either. Dak wasn't good that is for sure. If he played well or even OK we win. I don't expect him to make hard throws on a day like that, but he missed some very easy ones and missed them badly. But when you see Brady make so many poor throws and Hoodie on the sideline like he is climbing Everest you kind of expect that and understand it and that is why it isn't talked about as much. Awuzie needs to turn around and knock the ball down. Is he ever going to do this? Amari was non-existent. I think he is still hurting because he has been in and out for a while. I don't remember, what did Joe Thomas do wrong to have you single him out?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bye bye Garrett.
I would be beyond shocked. I think O'Quinn is gone this week. I was surprised he wasn't fired after how horrible we were last year and it's been worse this year. There is no way he should have not been fired after Minnesota and he just outdid that. He should not even have still been here to screw up yesterday. But, I don't think Garrett isn't going anywhere unless things get worse.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be beyond shocked. I think O'Quinn is gone this week. I was surprised he wasn't fired after how horrible we were last year and it's been worse this year. There is no way he should have not been fired after Minnesota and he just outdid that. He should not even have still been here to screw up yesterday. But, I don't think Garrett isn't going anywhere unless things get worse.
I'm not saying this week, but at this point I don't even think a playoff run will save Garrett's job. I can't see Garrett lasting past Black Monday

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He’s here until the end of the season. At this point even a complete collapse (which I just don’t see) isn’t going to make Jerry pull that trigger.