• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weather game

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No players get a bye either. Dak wasn't good that is for sure. If he played well or even OK we win. I don't expect him to make hard throws on a day like that, but he missed some very easy ones and missed them badly. But when you see Brady make so many poor throws and Hoodie on the sideline like he is climbing Everest you kind of expect that and understand it and that is why it isn't talked about as much. Awuzie needs to turn around and knock the ball down. Is he ever going to do this? Amari was non-existent. I think he is still hurting because he has been in and out for a while. I don't remember, what did Joe Thomas do wrong to have you single him out?

Thomas has Slater on the punt block

Sir Robin Of Camelot

You seem angry. Miserable, even.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying this week, but at this point I don't even think a playoff run will save Garrett's job. I can't see Garrett lasting past Black Monday

Jerry is already preparing that “We will not be giving a new contract to Jason” presser...

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was great. He knew what he wanted to do and accomplished it. He suckered us into not calling a TO and let the clock run down and then kicked the FG with no time left just like he wanted.

But he was left with a 48 yard FG into the wind. Honestly, I was wanting to burn timeouts there to get the ball back. I’m not really saying what Belicheck did was wrong, but that’s some of the stuff some would rip Garrett over. Look I do not like Garrett and I use to be one of his biggest supporters, but I’m not blaming him or the referees for 4 of the 5 losses either . Players win and lose games.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he was left with a 48 yard FG into the wind. Honestly, I was wanting to burn timeouts there to get the ball back. I’m not really saying what Belicheck did was wrong, but that’s some of the stuff some would rip Garrett over. Look I do not like Garrett and I use to be one of his biggest supporters, but I’m not blaming him or the referees for 4 of the 5 losses either . Players win and lose games.
I don't think so. After the incomplete It was 2nd and 10 into the wind with a little over 30 seconds left and not yet in FG range. I think at that point he decided to get close enough to attempt a kick and make sure Dallas doesn't get the ball back. If they throw an incomplete he accomplishes neither. I would have had no problem with that and think it was smart.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But what did we gain? The hardest thing for us yesterday was crossing the goal line. We still had to do that after the FG. If it put us down 3 I'd agree with you, but IMO we gained nothing. If we stop them we can stil come back and score to tie it if we failed and the best point Aikman made was the weather. I don't think NE was going 90 yards on us or even 60 to get into FG range there.

The 2nd and 3rd down plays dictated the FG IMO. I think we were 2/14 on 3rd down yesterday. 4rth and 5 or less may have been different. We needed a FG or a 2 point conversion to win anyway. Sure we could have gone to OT but I’m not sure how you play that. If you win the toss, do you want the ball or the wind. Nobody really moved the ball going into the wind yesterday. We for sure couldn’t.

3rd and 1 , 3 timeouts - 60 yards away. 2 minutes on the clock. We score a TD we win. I would have taken that before the game. It seems like all of our losses have come down to the last drive except for maybe GB. For some reason we are struggling this year in that scenario.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think so. After the incomplete It was 2nd and 10 into the wind with a little over 30 seconds left and not yet in FG range. I think at that point he decided to get close enough to attempt a kick and make sure Dallas doesn't get the ball back. If they throw an incomplete he accomplishes neither. I would have had no problem with that and think it was smart.

I said some. I didn’t say you. Some look for the anything to pin on Garrett. I can’t remember which FG it happened on, but one of the Pats jumped and made it 5 yards longer. It resulted in a miss. It may have been that one. Good old Nick Folk. Two weeks ago, Romo was announcing the game vs Philly. I couldn’t believe he didn’t talk about Folk. Folk saved his ass a few times.

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good.
Maybe they will teach the rest of the refs what a proper tripping penalty is, so we dont have to see that crap anymore.

Then they will find another obscure penalty to hit us with. A catch is a catch unless if is a Cowboy then it is not until they admit it was. Such garbage.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it's always great when they come out and admit a bogus call was just that

meantime, Dallas still lost and the ref. won his bet and cashed in big time
I. would rather not have heard this. Too little too f'n late. Also, That idiot Periorer tried to justify that last bull shit call with Troy. What a moron. The NFL ref's are ruining the game.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
game after game....never seen it this bad

I am just about done watching NFL period, complete and total bullshit every week throughout the league. Seems more and more "fixed" all the time. I have much better things I can do with my time than watch bad officiating in NFL games. Tired of being pissed off for getting screwed every single week

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am just about done watching NFL period, complete and total bullshit every week throughout the league. Seems more and more "fixed" all the time. I have much better things I can do with my time than watch bad officiating in NFL games. Tired of being pissed off for getting screwed every single week
I feel ya

darn near every game I've seen when one team gets up 14, flags are thrown against them as if the league office has mandated to keep the game close as long as possible

it's coin flip on penalties...so NBA like