• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weather game

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel ya

darn near every game I've seen when one team gets up 14, flags are thrown against them as if the league office has mandated to keep the game close as long as possible

it's coin flip on penalties...so NBA like
Yep, just like NBA. I now get so pissed off at poor calls that most people see, it takes away the enjoyment of watching sports.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got a game on the national stage against an overrated Bill's team. Garrot should be canned if the Cowboys lose this home game!!! The Bill's are not that good. They really are not.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got a game on the national stage against an overrated Bill's team. Garrot should be canned if the Cowboys lose this home game!!! The Bill's are not that good. They really are not.
Reports are he’s gone Friday if they don’t win. Tomorrow will be a sign if the team quits on him or not.

Dak_&_Zeke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ready for Red to go but don't see this team quitting
To me I would wait till the end of the season cause even if you do lose to Buffalo you’d still be first in the division with winnable games against the Bears and Rams respectfully. It’ll be odd to fire a coach mid-season while their team is still ahead their division imho. If you lose to Philly week 16 then yea go ahead and pull the plug.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red will be here for the rest of the year. it would be dumb to replace him now. No matter what. Also even with a loss we are still in the playoff race. No way a HC gets replaced while still in it.

Now I dont think he gets resigned after the season because I dont see Jones going long term with him & no HC would get signed to a new 1 year deal.
He will get replaced in the offseason.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red will be here for the rest of the year. it would be dumb to replace him now. No matter what. Also even with a loss we are still in the playoff race. No way a HC gets replaced while still in it.

Now I dont think he gets resigned after the season because I dont see Jones going long term with him & no HC would get signed to a new 1 year deal.
He will get replaced in the offseason.

He should have been gone 5 years ago, which is the problem