• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weather game

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
"Dak can't beat a big time elite QB?" Stupidest shit I've ever read. QBs don't face each other. They face the defenses. The Pats have one of the best defenses in NFL history and the game was in New England in bad weather conditions. Dak did not play well but to say this shit is beyond stupid.

What elite QB Or above average QB has he beat this year? His pick cost us at least 3 and his missed throws on 3rd down were not helpful in this one. Has lost to Rodgers, Cousins, Brady and Saints minus Brees. He did beat Wemtz but lost to Darnold.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Dak can't beat a big time elite QB?" Stupidest shit I've ever read. QBs don't face each other. They face the defenses. The Pats have one of the best defenses in NFL history and the game was in New England in bad weather conditions. Dak did not play well but to say this shit is beyond stupid.
I agree. This loss is not on Dak. This game was lost by poor special teams, 2 horrific bad penalties, chicken shit head coaching decision, and not getting turnovers. I tip my hat to Jeff Heath. He made two great game saving plays.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Can't blame this on Dak. Our OL had a huge part in the loss with to many penalties in crucial situations. JG should have gone for TD instead of that last FG and on and on it goes.

His play was not good enough to beat a big time team. One pick and no TDs. Missed some open throws on 3rd downs that were easy pitches and catches. He contributed to the loss. To say otherwise is moronic. If Brady has our offensive weapons or Rodgers or Brees or Wilson they would be absolutely killing it. We are 6-5.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I blame everybody, but mostly the head coach. His decision-making continues to kill this team.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe I have to block another idiot.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I agree. This loss is not on Dak. This game was lost by poor special teams, 2 horrific bad penalties, not getting turnovers. I tip my hat to Jeff Heath. He made two great game saving plays.

Heath had a great game. How is this not in part on Dak? One pick and no TDs. Missed throws on critical 3rd and 4th downs. Under 65 QBR. His weapons were far more than the Patriots. Saw Dak a lot on the commercials.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@JohnOwning
I truly do not understand why DAL didn't move Pollard closer to the 5- or 10-yard line on kickoff return, especially since if the ball went over his head, it's a touchback. No reason to have him start in the EZ when the wind made it almost impossible for the kick to get there.

Imagine having a coaching staff this fucking inept. But we have fucktards on this site blaming Dak for the team's win/loss record. Unbelievable.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Team is too damn good to be 6-5

or maybe that is just who we were. We have not beaten a team with a winning record and even lost 2 games at home against teams with winning records.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coaching staff needs a complete overhaul. Give 5 first round picks for Belichick. I don't give a fuck.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
@JohnOwning
I truly do not understand why DAL didn't move Pollard closer to the 5- or 10-yard line on kickoff return, especially since if the ball went over his head, it's a touchback. No reason to have him start in the EZ when the wind made it almost impossible for the kick to get there.

Imagine having a coaching staff this fucking inept. But we have fucktards on this site blaming Dak for the team's win/loss record. Unbelievable.

You have blinders on and can’t read properly. Dak contributed to the loss. To say otherwise is moronic. Garrett and others contributed far more but Dak has his hands on the ball more than any other offensive player in a game we only scored 9 points and held without a touchdown.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak versus elite QBs shows how far from elite he truly is. Play calling suspect. Should be running and short passes.
Dear Lord is this a serious post? So Brady outclassed Dak today? What is wrong with some of you? Our coaches were undressed and embarrassed today. Our players if anything I would say outplayed NE from a skill perspective. Dumb penalties, horrible decisions by our HC, poor play calling by Moore in many cases and a STs coach that should not even be allowed on the flight home. He needs to go TONIGHT.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dak did not play well but he did not lose the game he made bad decisions today vs a really good defense. He also made some really good decisions today vs a really good defense. This is on the defense and inferior coaching all across the board. It past time for Garrett and company to be gone.
How do you leave Edelman wide open all game ? I’m not a coach but I have somebody shadow him all game and make Brady beat us with other receivers. Our run defense is fucking pitiful and that’s being kind.
JMHO

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His play was not good enough to beat a big time team. One pick and no TDs. Missed some open throws on 3rd downs that were easy pitches and catches. He contributed to the loss. To say otherwise is moronic. If Brady has our offensive weapons or Rodgers or Brees or Wilson they would be absolutely killing it. We are 6-5.
It was a team contribution

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Dak did not play well but he did not lose the game he made bad decisions today vs a really good defense. He also made some really good decisions today vs a really good defense. This is on the defense and inferior coaching all across the board. It past time for Garrett and company to be gone.
How do you leave Edelman wide open all game ? I’m not a coach but I have somebody shadow him all game and make Brady beat us with other receivers. Our run defense is fucking pitiful and that’s being kind.
JMHO

defense only gave up 13 points and 10 were gifted by our special teams and Dak. Defense was not the issue today.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumb penalties, horrible decisions by our HC, poor play calling by Moore in many cases and a STs coach that should not even be allowed on the flight home. He needs to go TONIGHT.[/QUOTE]

Garrett needs to join him on the Hound Bus on the way home

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I fire Garrett Monday and Kris Richards head coach. See what he does. Or we could lose him.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
defense only gave up 13 points and 10 were gifted by our special teams and Dak. Defense was not the issue today.

Sorry your wrong on that the defense was gashed all day by a team that is not a good running team. They also let Edelman run all over them all day 3and 20 with a first down catch sound familiar?

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The gamme was mismanaged from top to bottom

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kellen Columbo and Kitna can stay everybody else can go.