• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weakest division(s) in the AFC?

What is the weakest division in the AFC Conference?

• AFC EAST

• AFC SOUTH

• AFC WEST

Results are only viewable after voting.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Division. Not team.
Last 20 years the AFC Champion has come from:

AFCE 7 times
AFCN 6 times
AFCW 4 times
AFCS 3 times

Interestingly, The Patriots have won 7 AFC championships during that span, followed by the Steelers with 4 and the Broncos with 3.
Infer what you want but these facts clearly show this troll post as an epic fail.....

Interesting that the AFCN was supported by a strong Steelers team. Without the Steelers, the AFCN would be last with only 2 championships - in 20 years!

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting that the AFCN was supported by a strong Steelers team. Without the Steelers, the AFCN would be last with only 2 championships - in 20 years!

The AFCN has 4 championships in 20 years.

Excluding the Patriots bc this is about division strength how many championships does the AFC east have in the last 20 years?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, if you already have it figured out why make a pole? Just come out with your troll remark and say what you want.

I said the north was the strongest and for good reason. I'm interested in who people think is the weakest.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said the north was the strongest and for good reason. I'm interested in who people think is the weakest.

Nice strory. I think the West may be the strongest, you included them.

Sorry troll, a division pole MUST have all 4 included. We're you afraid of the outcome?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFCN has 4 championships in 20 years.

bc this is about division strength how many championships does the AFC east have in the last 20 years?

The AFCE has produced the AFC champion 7 times in 20 years.
Since the best way to determine division strength is to see how the division winner fared in the Championship,
it is obvious that your troll attempt of assuming AFCN strength and AFCE weakness is:
EPIC FAIL

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the Afc North and west are strongest followed by the two weak divisions.

QB driven league...the South is the weakest DIV as JAX, TN and HOU are all still trying to establish a QB.

Far from weak...IMO the most intriguing DIV in the entire NFL is the AFCE. MIA, BUF, and NYJ are all stacked on the DEF front 7...can they follow the SEA model?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The AFCE has produced the AFC champion 7 times in 20 years.
Since the best way to determine division strength is to see how the division winner fared in the Championship,
it is obvious that your troll attempt of assuming AFCN strength and AFCE weakness is:
EPIC FAIL
Other than New England who won what again?

*crickets

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB driven league...the South is the weakest DIV as JAX, TN and HOU are all still trying to establish a QB.

Far from weak...IMO the most intriguing DIV in the entire NFL is the AFCE. MIA, BUF, and NYJ are all stacked on the DEF front 7...can they follow the SEA model?

Intriguing yes. But other then NE what have they won?

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice strory. I think the West may be the strongest, you included them.

Sorry troll, a division pole MUST have all 4 included. We're you afraid of the outcome?

Putting my DIV bias aside for a second...It might not always be pretty, but the North is still among the toughest DIVs in the game. I would give them the nod over the AFCW...OAK and CLE wash, but CIN, PIT, BAL are all very similar, whereas as DEN is the clear cut strongest team in that DIV imo and SD & KC are dangerous on any given SUN.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Intriguing yes. But other then NE what have they won?

Well, nothing of course, but that could change in a hurry if those young DEFs develop and they at least stabilize the OFC.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting my DIV bias aside for a second...It might not always be pretty, but the North is still among the toughest DIVs in the game. I would give them the nod over the AFCW...OAK and CLE wash, but CIN, PIT, BAL are all very similar, whereas as DEN is the clear cut strongest team in that DIV imo and SD & KC are dangerous on any given SUN.

Certainly the North is a tough division and has been for a while. Of course does anyone really fear Cinci in the playoffs?

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I completely agreez

Tgann69

tOffficial Avi Welcher
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certainly the North is a tough division and has been for a while. Of course does anyone really fear Cinci in the playoffs?

Nope they are a joke in the playoffs until further notice. Losing at home to a west coast team sealed that.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Now that's another topic...but no, the only team that fears CIN in the playoffs...is CIN.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was no need to include the obvious strongest division.

Not sure you can make that claim one bit. Yes you got 3 teams into the playoffs this past year but you also had some of the easiest schedules in possibly NFL history to get there for an entire division. I mean playing the NFC South one of the worst divisions in NFL history and the AFC South not all that far ahead of the NFC South it makes it a lot easier for sure.

So again I don't think you can make that claim of them being the obvious strongest choice. The AFC East looks a lot stronger this year than in the last few years. I could easily see two teams from that division make the playoffs. The AFC West just 2 years ago had 3 teams in the playoffs and had 2 tied for the final playoff spot with some other teams but unfortunately tie breakers took them out of it. I mean if you take the top 3 teams in the North and West with records from last year the North was I think only a 1/2 game ahead record wise. You look at SOS and it is easy to see the West if they had the North's schedule would have easily gotten 3 teams into the playoffs. So again not sure it is so clear who the top division is in the AFC.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And your opinion that the AFCN is one of the strongest of the four divisions, is a legitimate opinion.