• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WE WUZ FUCKING ROBBED!!

PHISH_HEAD

PHISH_HEAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ON THAT "PENALTY" THAT COST US THE GAME?:L
WHAT IN THE WIDE WORLD OF FUCKING SPORTS IS AGOING ON HERE???:noidea:

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO....it was on the coaches....NO need to do anything there but Stand up and watch the ball miss...no need to pull anything like that at all.....that was on BB and his staff!!!

LucklessPadresFan

Creedence Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the F'ing Pats, but that was complete BS making that call in OT. Give me a break. I'd love to see someone do some research and I find out the last time that a flag was ever thrown for that.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the F'ing Pats, but that was complete BS making that call in OT. Give me a break. I'd love to see someone do some research and I find out the last time that a flag was ever thrown for that.

That was the first time it's ever been called in the history of the league. It's a new rule this season. Not joking, first time it's called it basically awards the game to the Jets.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think they said it was the first time. Really frustrating for the D after having held the Jets to a long FG attempt.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was the first time it's ever been called in the history of the league. It's a new rule this season. Not joking, first time it's called it basically awards the game to the Jets.

True, but that only maintained the tie a while longer. The way Pats were calling offensive plays I doubt it made any difference in the final outcome.

briz almighty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a shit call but who cares. the yets got up for this game and brought it they played well and deserved to win. its too bad they dont play everyone on their schedule like they do us. they arent a threat to us to win the division so who cares. move on to next week.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The yets are in striking distance of taking over the division this year, and the Pats are trending down. Briz, I think you're just wrong here. Be worried about our ability to make the playoffs.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The yets are in striking distance of taking over the division this year, and the Pats are trending down. Briz, I think you're just wrong here. Be worried about our ability to make the playoffs.

We need to beat Miami next week and concentrate on our strengths, which is not the passing game right now. The Yets play the Bengals next week, which will be a good test of the NYY. If we win and they lose next week, we will be at a better position than we were before kick-off today.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A very disapointing loss. This is a game the Pats should have won easily and, if their defense wasn't so depleted, they probably would have. The Jets obviously came into this game ready to play. What is more disturbing is the fact that Brady is having, for him, a very mediocre year. Another sub 50% completion rating today. He missed open receivers and the pic six interception, from what I hear, was on him. Also, what is happening with Nate Solder? Once again he pulled a matador block on a jet D lineman and let Brady get clobbered. If Mallett is not the heir apparent at QB, which I know he is not, BB had better get in a young gun to start learning the ropes. And if Solder keeps getting worse at LT, the Pats had better draft an OL pretty high next year.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OT has nothing to do with it, if it's a penalty you call it, period

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree.

I liken it to an NBA championship game....sit on the whistle and let 'em play...you let the little shit slide. Can't say the rule was misinterpreted but it was a non-call imo.

fwiw, I call bullshit on the tuck rule call against the Raiders.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Disagree.

I liken it to an NBA championship game....sit on the whistle and let 'em play...you let the little shit slide. Can't say the rule was misinterpreted but it was a non-call imo.

fwiw, I call bullshit on the tuck rule call against the Raiders.

That's just dumb, it's like when fans say, " You don't make that call in the playoffs "! If it's a rule, and if the rule is broken you make the call period. I know it sucks that it happened and IMO it's a pretty shitty rule but none the less it happened, if the Pats had done something when they had the ball then this would not be discussed.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well yeah, cause it wouldn't have happened.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never should have been called. HOWEVER, the Patriots never should have been in that postion! They scored 21 first half points and well FLAT ON THEIR FACES IN THE 2ND HALF!

mcro_rave_2001

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
welcome to the club (being beat on a bad last second call) ladies, it took you guys long enough to get here. Just think on the bright side at least you didn't lose to the Steelers.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never should have been called. HOWEVER, the Patriots never should have been in that postion! They scored 21 first half points and well FLAT ON THEIR FACES IN THE 2ND HALF!

Why? Why wouldn't you call a penalty, because it was on the Pats with the game on the line?

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because a game was on the line and it HASN'T BEEN CALLED ALL YEAR while in no way affecting the play.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, because a game was on the line and it HASN'T BEEN CALLED ALL YEAR while in no way affecting the play.

So because hadn't been called it shouldn't be called? That makes no sense.