• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We have a live meltdown occurring on SportsHoopla right now

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's hilarious that you guys are bitching about this NOW. I've been here over 3 years and our game thread has always been in the Nebraska forum. We've got enough fans that post to carry our own game thread and it's never been a problem before.

My only problem is why is RA calling Wazman a Washington fan?

Is he in the process of having a cerebral aneurysm? You guys need to keep an eye on that guy...

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it 'their' board? It's a board about their team for everyone to view and participate in, no?

No. All team boards on this site are no fly zones for being jackasses. That's what the general boards are for.

Now, instead of everyone whining over the team board rules here, why not stay on the point of this thread and just laugh at the melt down and the fact that most of them are hiding over there?

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a perfect solution to all this because we all know who the Nebraska troll is that starts shit on the general board and then runs and hides on his team board to avoid reprisals.

The next time he starts a troll thread on the general board, he gets restricted to his own board and can post nowhere else.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was banned from the entire site for daring to comment on the 49'er board at a time when their mods were super sensitive. Did I think it was a pussy ass move? Of course. Obviously I was reinstated and I learned my lesson. If I want to trash on 9'er fans I do so on the NFL gen board or the Seahawks board and leave them their space.

It's not typical for people to just be banned. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even in this case didn't the mods there just warn people to fuck off and not just ban someone?

That warning sequence should be a standard among you guys.

There should also be an appeal to a less sensitive mod before banning.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team boards are for the team's fans.

I do love to lurk at a few during perilous times though.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's hilarious that you guys are bitching about this NOW. I've been here over 3 years and our game thread has always been in the Nebraska forum. We've got enough fans that post to carry our own game thread and it's never been a problem before.

It was brought up and I am commenting, dont like it go back to your safe haven :bawling:

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I answered you in your post in bold. Get used to it, i imagine the Huskers are gonna be slammed for a while over this issue.

WTF? I am here taking it.

There are mutliple threads on it in the general forums. Enjoy yourself.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That warning sequence should be a standard among you guys.

There should also be an appeal to a less sensitive mod before banning.

I'm not going to get too deeply into it, but the mods that did that to me aren't able to do that anymore. I'm not aware of any board mods (blue names, listed as mods on that board) that have ban power and I'm not aware of anyone who has ever been banned or given a timeout that wasn't given plenty of fair warning.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a perfect solution to all this because we all know who the Nebraska troll is that starts shit on the general board and then runs and hides on his team board to avoid reprisals.

The next time he starts a troll thread on the general board, he gets restricted to his own board and can post nowhere else.

I say restrict them all since they dont want to share in game day activity with the rest of us.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've never quite understood why with a technology like the internet and these forums why someone would use it to be around people in agreement with themselves. The great thing about it is the diversity. I can go to any sports bar, talk gruff and get people to agree with me. I like that isn't the case here, otherwise WTF is the point?

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Nebraska people are stepping up here.

I got no dog in this fight.

Mike Vick killed it.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Team boards are for the team's fans.

I do love to lurk at a few during perilous times though.

WM came over and kicked our asses in the first week of husker pick em. Never came back.

BTW, I have never seen any of the whiners in this thread ask to join our pick'ems. But they want to join our game thread.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WM came over and kicked our asses in the first week of husker pick em. Never came back.

BTW, I have never seen any of the whiners in this thread ask to join our pick'ems. But they want to join our game thread.

Can I join? I suck.

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The majority just want to troll Brasky I'm sure.