• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We have a live meltdown occurring on SportsHoopla right now

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread delivers!!

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether anyone likes it or not, the line is different board by board and that's the policy around here. Many NFL team boards have a 'trash' talking thread where mostly anything goes and they just ask that defending your team on their board is done without the hate and vitriol that is often a part of the general boards. You should be able to defend what they are saying about the Seahawks without being insulting about it and if you can't you don't need to be there.

In the case of the Nebraska fans tonight, of course they are butt hurt and overly sensitive. As to those saying they are getting away with it? :wtf: What the hell do you think this thread is for? :lol: A mod made it ffs. They ARE being called out for being pansy ass whiners. You don't HAVE to do it on their board.

Why is it 'their' board? It's a board about their team for everyone to view and participate in, no?

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nebraska's defense is actually keeping the game from getting out of hand.

The Nebraska offense is trying to make the game get out of hand. Of course, the Michigan State defense is a big part of that.

Got to get the running game going somehow. Triple option or screen pass. Maybe jet sweep.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On the general board anything goes.....you should know that

And thats the point, WE put our game threads here for all to share because we dont mind being trolled, We will defend ourselves. We even get trolled on our own board and we dont bitch about it.

Its a bitch move to put a Game thread on your board and whine that people are coming in and picking on you for losing. That cuts alot of the aggravation of losing out for them, they are in a safe place. Its a circle jerk for them is all it is.

Pussy move if you ask me.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha.....You, you are cool.

No question, big props to HIBT for coming out to gen pop.

Still, I got no problem if the rest of those guys just want a private place to discuss their team's game. I get along with most all of them.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And thats the point, WE put our game threads here for all to share because we dont mind being trolled, We will defend ourselves. We even get trolled on our own board and we dont bitch about it.

Its a bitch move to put a Game thread on your board and whine that people are coming in and picking on you for losing. That cuts alot of the aggravation of losing out for them, they are in a safe place. Its a circle jerk for them is all it is.

You are generally a total asshole, but I agree with you here.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and that's a fumble, helmet-to-elbow

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Did you even know they existed? No.

Did you complain the previous five weeks? No.

Did you want in on the action during the wins? No.

Now, you want some action because you feel entitled.

There are 4000 posts on the Alabama forums. You all don't even go there.

There are over 220,000 posts on the Nebraska forums. I will wager that the Nebraska forum probably leads that category for colleges.

Like a said, a lot of whining from posters of other teams about a team that don't even care about.

CRYING-GAME.jpg

oaknightshockey1

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's hilarious that you guys are bitching about this NOW. I've been here over 3 years and our game thread has always been in the Nebraska forum. We've got enough fans that post to carry our own game thread and it's never been a problem before.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can there be at least fair warning before a banning?

I was banned from the entire site for daring to comment on the 49'er board at a time when their mods were super sensitive. Did I think it was a pussy ass move? Of course. Obviously I was reinstated and I learned my lesson. If I want to trash on 9'er fans I do so on the NFL gen board or the Seahawks board and leave them their space.

It's not typical for people to just be banned. Correct me if I'm wrong, but even in this case didn't the mods there just warn people to fuck off and not just ban someone?

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When did you climb on the band wagon? Let me guess, January 2014.

I'm a Raiders fanatic. Lived in Oakland and L.A. when Raiders were home teams in those cities.
Lived in Seattle since 1992.
I root Raiders over every other team (with poor results, lately)
I root Seattle above every other team except the Raiders.

So not a bandwagner.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's hilarious that you guys are bitching about this NOW. I've been here over 3 years and our game thread has always been in the Nebraska forum. We've got enough fans that post to carry our own game thread and it's never been a problem before.

The fact that you haven't been relevant and no one even realized you were playing probably has a lot to do with it.....but I could be wrong...maybe?

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so everyone knows, I predicted

Michigan State 45
Nebraska 24

Looks like I was optimistic.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you even know they existed? No.

Did you complain the previous five weeks? No. YES

Did you want in on the action during the wins? No. NO, its a team board

Now, you want some action because you feel entitled. Entitled? Just dont see you guys needing to be piling on anyone if you cant come here and take it like the rest of us

There are 4000 posts on the Alabama forums. You all don't even go there. WE post there when we have important things like recruits or news on an issue with the team, but we come here more because we are part of college football, not a group of circle jerkers stroking our own egos.

There are over 220,000 posts on the Nebraska forums. I will wager that the Nebraska forum probably leads that category for colleges. Wanna cookie

Like a said, a lot of whining from posters of other teams about a team that don't even care about.

MV5BMTI3NjE3NTAyN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDg2MzcyMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

I answered you in your post in bold. Get used to it, i imagine the Huskers are gonna be slammed for a while over this issue.