• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We got our RB Howard!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just checked the draft values data and while it’s techically 60 points short of equal, that’s pretty close.

I just don’t see them going LB with it if they were to do it. If they really have their eye on a lineman than it is possible. But not having a 3rd this year might even weigh against that.

I think it's time to draft a Star, not just a good player. We filled a lot of spots in free agency, so its time to "go for the gold."

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s the name that popped to mind for me as well. I thought I saw this weekend that he had a visit, or will have one.
Yeah. He was in Philly for a workout. Have not seen any updates after his workouts.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is HIGHLY unlikely that the Eagles will draft a guard, center, running back, linebacker, or safety in the first round of, not only this, but any draft.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is HIGHLY unlikely that the Eagles will draft a guard, center, running back, linebacker, or safety in the first round of, not only this, but any draft.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oliver sounds like he may fall a ways.

The Saints who don't pick until round 2 brought him in for a visit as well.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oliver is a lock for the top 10 imo. Dude was used as a Nose Tackle at Houston in a system where he couldn't really thrive as a pass rusher. He played between 275 and 280 yet was a beast against the run (up to 287 at his Pro Day). Incredible athlete who you can pretty much play anywhere on the DL. One of the few guys in this draft who I wouldn't mind trading up a bit for if he slides (which I don't see happening).

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oliver has Aaron Donald written all over him. Very similar. Great player!

I will keep on the White bandwagon, only because he is a generational player. We haven't had a dynamic MLB since
Trotter, Bergey, Ryans, etc. White is better than all of them. Even though we wanted Vander Esch, White is better. Get the point? He dominates!

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if Cody Ford falls in the first round to them I think they shock every one and take him

Totally agree. They would probably plug him in at RG until Brooks returns. A darn good lineman who could play guard or tackle.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have the opportunity now of taken anyone that falls to them within their first three picks.
I think if no big name falls in the 1st they trade out and secure a high 3rd rounder

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have the opportunity now of taken anyone that falls to them within their first three picks.
I think if no big name falls in the 1st they trade out and secure a high 3rd rounder

Exactly what my thoughts have been. There is great value in not feeling like you have to reach at any point early. And the very smart FA moves help support that value.

I can’t totally see them moving up much in the first.....though I won’t discount it if it’s a lineman they really want. Short of that....if they don’t see what they like in late 1st I can totally see the grabbing later picks with it.

NFL Draft Value Chart: WalterFootball.com

Based on the attached that #25 is worth 720. They could easily get a third this year and some combination of a later round this year/mid round next year. Possibly a little more if someone really wants to be at 25 for someone desired.

If it starts to look that way Howie will totally be listening.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly what my thoughts have been. There is great value in not feeling like you have to reach at any point early. And the very smart FA moves help support that value.

I can’t totally see them moving up much in the first.....though I won’t discount it if it’s a lineman they really want. Short of that....if they don’t see what they like in late 1st I can totally see the grabbing later picks with it.

NFL Draft Value Chart: WalterFootball.com

Based on the attached that #25 is worth 720. They could easily get a third this year and some combination of a later round this year/mid round next year. Possibly a little more if someone really wants to be at 25 for someone desired.

If it starts to look that way Howie will totally be listening.

Exactly ! And with a weak QB class coming in (IMO) someone is going to make a move back into the late 1st to take that QB.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmm, sounds a lot like the Patriots. A good formula.