• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We could easily be 4-2, 5-1 or 6-0 if

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
- Bruce Irvin doesn't commit that stupid penalty on third down in San Diego
- 3rd and 20, Terrance Williams doesn't get his toes down or Bruce Irvin trips up Romo on the pass rush
- Special teams doesn't give up the punt return td or fall for the fake punt

Last year we started 4-1, but we could have easily been 2-3 if

- Earl doesn't force that fumble on Deangelo week 1
- Sherman doesn't make that pick 6 against Houston

Just goes to show that this is truly a game of inches. Last year we had the ball bounce our way and lady luck on our side in games we had no business winning. This year we've lost those games.

As bad as our offense/defense has been in some stretches we could easily be 5-1 and there's no panic in Seahawk land

There's certainly reason to be concerned about this team, but no reason to panic at all. 3-3 doesn't look good on paper, but San Fran looks like they're going to be 4-3, and the Cards are still within our reach as long as we take care of them head to head

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is true good post lets not forget that the rams almost beat us last year if it werent for that goaline stand

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree except for the Bruce Irvin part. The guy's a bust and an idiot and we should expect that sort of thing out of him at least every other game.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year we pulled out a ton of games by the skin of our teeth. @Carolina, @ Houston, Tampa and @St Louis were all games that we won that could have easily gone the other way. The margin for error is very small in most games. Despite being very close in the 3 losses, we can admit that this team isnt the same and needs to some work going forward.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well like i said in another post in our first game without harvin russ throws for over 300 yards hopefully our passing game can play at this level more often

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last year we pulled out a ton of games by the skin of our teeth. @Carolina, @ Houston, Tampa and @St Louis were all games that we won that could have easily gone the other way. The margin for error is very small in most games. Despite being very close in the 3 losses, we can admit that this team isnt the same and needs to some work going forward.

Don't forget the NFC Championship Game. Give us some credit. LOL. Even Richard Sherman said that was the real Super Bowl.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really just the nature of pro sports. Everyone here's got the talent to beat you. The only pro sport I can think of that has undefeated records is boxing, but that's because of matchmaking and rampant ducking. In the NFL and other sports, there's no avoiding anybody.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's to hoping the ball starts bouncing our way soon. :suds:

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't forget the NFC Championship Game. Give us some credit. LOL. Even Richard Sherman said that was the real Super Bowl.

Absolutely. I still think when healthy they are still the teams to beat. Both teams now face similar situations. Rash of injuries and locker room issues. Be interesting to see how both teams bounce back.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree except for the Bruce Irvin part. The guy's a bust and an idiot and we should expect that sort of thing out of him at least every other game.

Starting to lean this way as well. He's a VERY mediocre OLB and doesn't seem to have a real great skillset in the pass rush. That whif on Romo gave me a HORRIBLE flashback of Aaron Curry whiffing on Alex Smith. :L

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting to lean this way as well. He's a VERY mediocre OLB and doesn't seem to have a real great skillset in the pass rush. That whif on Romo gave me a HORRIBLE flashback of Aaron Curry whiffing on Alex Smith. :L

I fully expect Irvin's contract will not be renewed as soon as his rookie contract is up. He was a project that just didn't pan out. Move on and try again on the next guy.