• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WC semifinals: #6 Golden State Warriors vs #7 Los Angeles Lakers

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was just an example. Calm down there. They already have Maxey who is WAY BETTER
And going to be even more expensive!!! I saw some ridiculous 5 year $200 million shit being tossed around.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I don't think they trade him. But I don't think he's an absolute lock. It's entirely possible the majority of this team runs it back next year. All options are basically open at this time.
DLo back in GS. DLo for Klay swap lol

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And going to be even more expensive!!! I saw some ridiculous 5 year $200 million shit being tossed around.
Kevin Bacon Good Luck GIF by PeacockTV

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why I have been Team package Harris money with Maxey to bring back the best 3 and D guy they can find to fit with Harden and Embiid. The new luxury tax rules are going to be impactful and Maxey salary blowing up to 40 million is crazy.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....in their defense? If he made trades earlier....they could have been a top 2 or 3 seed rather than the play-in.

But, things are looking pretty good right now.
But, most teams don’t want to trade too early if they are still in the thick of the race.

Both conferences were so tightly contested this year, very few teams were out of it even at the trade deadline.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You think they would trade Klay? Idk man unless there is a huge falling out I just don’t see it. I think he is a Warrior for life jmo
One year left on his deal, we'll find out pretty soon if they plan to extend him.

I'd welcome him at a reduced rate to the Lakers.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness.....turning around the Kings?

Worthy.

More regular season improvement, but had the whole regular season with their roster more or less intact. Quiet at the deadline. Sabonis trade was last season. So it's basically the Huerter trade, signing Lakers rehab Monk, and the draft. Oh, and hiring the new head coach (but don't they already get credit for that with COY?).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go....

Comparing the stats to that team, they're going to need to find more defense (and only shoot 46 more 3s over the next 3 games lol). 3 point attempts are out of control...

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

For some reason the article isn't pulling up, but I personally have numerous gripes with Kerr over how he has handled this entire season, not just the playoffs. I think he deserves his fair share of blame on all of this, although the players at the same time need to do their jobs. If Klay or Jordan played better, we might not be having this conversation.

Kerr for almost all of his tenure is just about as bad as the notorious Larry Brown for not giving the young guys an opportunity. I understand his dilemma in that time was not always available when you're on a championship course, but this season was absolutely the time to figure it out. The Warriors were a middling team for all of the year until coming on strong late. Early in the season Kuminga and Moody couldn't get off the bench. Same with Wiseman, although Wiseman's situation was more understandable because he just didn't play defense. Kuminga and Moody both give great energy and effort on that side of the court. Flash forward to midway through the season and Kerr is heavily banking on two way guys, Anthony Lamb and Ty Jerome, so much so that each of them fulfill their 50 game quotas before the last quarter of the season.

Kerr gives the role player guys a ton of leash, yet has a quick hook for the young guys. His expectation of them to learn by watching isn't working. Moody played in 63 games this year, and I would estimate half those took place in games where the score wasn't already decided or a non-factor. Then he goes from being a nightly DNP-CD in the regular season to playing the entire 4th quarter yesterday in the second round of the playoffs with a fully healthy team.

Kuminga played very well down the stretch for the Warriors, providing quality minutes. Yet now he can't sniff the floor? Anthony Lamb, who Kerr used so much they converted him into the 15th man spot, can't find the floor. So what was the point of giving Lamb all those regular season minutes? Same with Ty Jerome.

This year instead of big picture, he sacrificed for surgery for band-aids.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason the article isn't pulling up, but I personally have numerous gripes with Kerr over how he has handled this entire season, not just the playoffs. I think he deserves his fair share of blame on all of this, although the players at the same time need to do their jobs. If Klay or Jordan played better, we might not be having this conversation.

Kerr for almost all of his tenure is just about as bad as the notorious Larry Brown for not giving the young guys an opportunity. I understand his dilemma in that time was not always available when you're on a championship course, but this season was absolutely the time to figure it out. The Warriors were a middling team for all of the year until coming on strong late. Early in the season Kuminga and Moody couldn't get off the bench. Same with Wiseman, although Wiseman's situation was more understandable because he just didn't play defense. Kuminga and Moody both give great energy and effort on that side of the court. Flash forward to midway through the season and Kerr is heavily banking on two way guys, Anthony Lamb and Ty Jerome, so much so that each of them fulfill their 50 game quotas before the last quarter of the season.

Kerr gives the role player guys a ton of leash, yet has a quick hook for the young guys. His expectation of them to learn by watching isn't working. Moody played in 63 games this year, and I would estimate half those took place in games where the score wasn't already decided or a non-factor. Then he goes from being a nightly DNP-CD in the regular season to playing the entire 4th quarter yesterday in the second round of the playoffs with a fully healthy team.

Kuminga played very well down the stretch for the Warriors, providing quality minutes. Yet now he can't sniff the floor? Anthony Lamb, who Kerr used so much they converted him into the 15th man spot, can't find the floor. So what was the point of giving Lamb all those regular season minutes? Same with Ty Jerome.

This year instead of big picture, he sacrificed for surgery for band-aids.
The article criticizes Kerr for basically forcing Curry into playing off the ball until times get tough.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The article criticizes Kerr for basically forcing Curry into playing off the ball until times get tough.
Meh...just more click bait to add onto the ad nauseam grist for the mill.

Make your shots, play better defense, rebound the ball, keep turnovers down, and hit your FT's.

#It'sNotRocketSurgery

:heh:

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Make your shots, play better defense, rebound the ball, keep turnovers down, and hit your FT's.

#It'sNotRocketSurgery

Or maybe just not be stubborn and keep the ball in your best players hands

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,471.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

#It'sNotRocketSurgery

Or Rocket Science.

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3