• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Watching arrogant Alabama getting their butts kicked last night

Bronco754

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
was about as sweet as can be IMO. It literally could not happen to a more deserving bunch.

And while it's not as momentous as getting married (for the 1st time) or seeing your own child being born, etc., it was still VERY sweet indeed.

The only thing that would have made Clemson's throttling of Alabama last night better was if the Tigers had scored on their last possession and hung 50 + on Alabama.

Sublight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA.
It makes me happy.

I hate Alabama.
Alabama sucks, Saban sucks. Cheating team, players getting paid (DJ Fluker), players knocking out students and robbing them, coaches "loaning money" to players, players getting caught with guns/drugs and the cops letting them go.
Alabama Cheats more then ANY TEAM in the country and they have been caught multiple times.

HAHA Alabama players, HAHA Alabama fan. You suck.
War Eagle!

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barn fans are forgiven. They're required to hate Bama. :D

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAHA.
It makes me happy.

I hate Alabama.
Alabama sucks, Saban sucks. Cheating team, players getting paid (DJ Fluker), players knocking out students and robbing them, coaches "loaning money" to players, players getting caught with guns/drugs and the cops letting them go.
Alabama Cheats more then ANY TEAM in the country and they have been caught multiple times.

HAHA Alabama players, HAHA Alabama fan. You suck.
War Eagle!

I hate you.

Bayou Tiger

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Hoopla Cash
$ 600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Smokes! Is a Boise fan calling out another fan base for being arrogant?!?!?!?

At least Bama has some National Championships in the recent past to hang their hats on.....wtf did BSU ever accomplish?

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Smokes! Is a Boise fan calling out another fan base for being arrogant?!?!?!?

At least Bama has some National Championships in the recent past to hang their hats on.....wtf did BSU ever accomplish?

Don’t be mean.

Boise was relevant 8 years ago.

DIKOWT DOWG

Man's Best Friend
Hoopla Cash
$ 820.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bsu fans be all at the table and look what happens.

giphy.gif

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woke up today and the Sun is rising, birds were chirping, hint of chill in the air. Last nights loss is in the past. I know Nick is hot on the job this morning working on a recruiting issue, or working on something team related.
Life is good and 14-1 is an accomplishment.
When I start to lower myself to feel happy because someone feels bad, I will work to re-evaluate my life to see why I am so bitter.

Roll Tide.

DIKOWT DOWG

Man's Best Friend
Hoopla Cash
$ 820.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Woke up today and the Sun is rising, birds were chirping, hint of chill in the air. Last nights loss is in the past. I know Nick is hot on the job this morning working on a recruiting issue, or working on something team related.
When I start to lower myself to feel happy because someone feels bad, I will work to re-evaluate my life to see why I am so bitter.

Roll Tide.

Go Bills!

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roll Tide.

At least it was Clemson and Dabo. God help us if we ever lose to a B12 team and feed their trolls. If Texas is this obnoxious at 10-4, imagine them if they actually won something.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least it was Clemson and Dabo. God help us if we ever lose to a B12 team and feed their trolls. If Texas is this obnoxious at 10-4, imagine them if they actually won something.
Said this earlier this year. Clemson is built by Bama. Dabo is a Bama product, so he knows what winning is. If Bama cant win, I would rather Clemson win than any other team. Clemson is built in the mold of Alabama football.

DeafOranguntan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,105.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey, they beat a 4 loss Georgia team like 8 years ago and a 2 loss Oklahoma 11 years ago.

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have no idea on the obnoxiousness of Texas fans. Texasexes98 will troll everyone endlessly. Then, when Texas falls, he disappears. He can dish, but he can't take it. His entire self-esteem and self-worth is based on Texas football.

A few of the other Texas fans on here are normal people.

Last edited:

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last nights game shouldnt matter. Everyone knows Alabama is the better team. They should just award them the National championship. Playoffs are silly.:heh: