• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thought I was watching a comedy last night?

RAM-N-IT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I was going to be watching an NFL Prime Time Game last night? What I ended up watching was a comedy staring the entire St. Louis RAMS and their coaching staff.

OK down by alot, and we take a knee. I know the game was out of reach, but just shows you no heart at all. This team just said the hell with it we got our butts kicked so we'll just put the final nail in the coffin as per say.

Where is this great offense we thought would emerge this season. Every year we gave Bradford the benifit of the doubt that he didn't have a supporting cast. Well Sam you got your wish and you got recievers, but apparently you forgot how to throw the ball to them. Enough with these dinks over the middle. You can't even get the ball over the line. Seems like everyother pass is batted down at the line of scrimage.

We had an awsome D Fence last year and no D Fensive Coordinator. Now we got Tim Walton who IMO has ruined one of better Ds in the league.

I keep on hearing that the RAMS are a young team in fact the youngest int he NFL. I've been hearing this for the past 4 years. When the hell are these RAMS ever going to grow up.

Sam Bradford is not the answer. I'm sorry I wish he was, I thought he would be the our future. but he plays scared and we need a QB who isn't afraid to take control, and can throw the ball more than 5 yards per play.

As for the coaching. I thought that 2 years with the same O - Coord would help, guess what it hasn't. Shott is turning Bradford in Sam Sanchez, or Mark Bradford, take your pick.

With things going the way they are now the RAMS are looking at 2 very high draft picks, Don't know what this will do as the other top picks we have had dont' seem to be working for us now.

What I though would be a promising season is turning into a typical season that RAM fans have gotten used to year after year after year after year after year after year after year after year.

I bet every team that is set to play the RAMS this season is licking their chops knowing someone on the team is going to have a career day.

I really thought the RAMS would Contend, instead of Pretend. :gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah::gaah:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree besides the fact that Schott was here last year and things were not this bad. Sam is scared. Plain and simple. He's out of his league unless down 21.

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Organization Clowns

The Rams picked up WR's to help Bradford but now have given him 5th string RB's? How is Bradford supposed to progress with better recievers but NO running attack. This is the worst group of RB's I have ever seen by the Rams in the over 40 years of following them. I am with you guys, the game was a complete comedy of misfits acting like football players led by coaches who seem as lost. They need to go out and get an RB I don't give a shit who he is as long as he has at least 4 years in the NFL. JMO

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll let's see. When you whiff on a guy like Jonathan Franklin for a Zac Stacey or the numerous running backs we buzzed by for Pead and Richardson, these are the results you get. Then add to that the O-lineman we passed on over the last five drafts for complete stiffs like Jason Smith and fragile boys like Rodger Saffold, is it any wonder our offense sucks to the level it does?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll let's see. When you whiff on a guy like Jonathan Franklin for a Zac Stacey or the numerous running backs we buzzed by for Pead and Richardson, these are the results you get. Then add to that the O-lineman we passed on over the last five drafts for complete stiffs like Jason Smith and fragile boys like Rodger Saffold, is it any wonder our offense sucks to the level it does?

Great point Retro, I'm not a big fan of Bradford but you can't just say there are no excuses when they so-called weapons are also crap. The O-line is still shaky, the receivers drop way too many balls and despite all his speed and quickness, Austin can't get open to save his life.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea PhilliesRamsSuns. All teams have occasional busts but the ones that are in the upper eschalon of the NFL consistently choose players that are talented and available at the time they pick. Even if they do not "need" the player, they select the BPA and then use them wisely to trade for players they need.

Even though I despise the man, I'll give Belecheat his due because he is a masterful judge of talent and he works the draft like few of his contemporaries. Case in point was what he did with his QB situation he has had. He had some fairly talented players on his roster when he drafted Matt Cassel and again this year with Tebow. He traded Cassel to the Chiefs for draft picks and he scared the krap out of the rest of the teams in the division even though Tebow did not work out.

We conversely, have whiffed on players available to us to pursue who knows what strategy and those players went to other teams. We have been getting better but the talent drought has been so extensive for the Rams for nearly a decade it is going to take awhile to even get close to where some teams are right now.