• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Washington Huskies @ Stanford Cardinal

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't they get the coaches angles too? I know there are angles the network don't have, but I'm not 100% sure if the booth has access to those on instant replay.

maybe the do. would make sense if they did as officials you'd think they would get all the angles they need to make the correct call.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM DONE WITH ASU FOOTBALL!

you fucking pansy. I went to every fucking football game UW played during their 0-12 season and still wore my colors. If you can't hang with a tough loss you should chop your shit off and go full bitch and never watch another sport again. Take up knitting.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck can you be Ok with call? It was called a catch, it was a catch??????

Maybe. I could see the ball hit the ground. If it happened with 8 minutes left in the 3rd quarter no one would care. If we could cover a kickoff/kick the ball into the endzone, and/or didn't make so many mistakes in the first half we would've never been in that situation. Let the call go, it didn't decide the game, it just happened at a bad time.

Through everything, the fact that we hung in and were in a position to win the game makes me very hopeful.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I can think of is the replay booth had an angle we did not. Which I thought replay had the same angles the networks has.

What replay did they have, the ball didn't it the ground. Fuckin bullshit

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you fucking pansy. I went to every fucking football game UW played during their 0-12 season and still wore my colors. If you can't hang with a tough loss you should chop your shit off and go full bitch and never watch another sport again. Take up knitting.

Hell yes!

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What replay did they have, the ball didn't it the ground. Fuckin bullshit

if they had an angle in front of the catch? Or to the side? Where it might show it hitting the ground BEFORE his hands/arms got under it.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yes!

He thinks he knows pain? Be the only win for the cougs in an 0-12 season and tell us about pain and yet none of us dropped our team. Hate those fair wearther fegs. Just do.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! NAH BUT IM KIDDING ALL BE BACK FINE BY TOMMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BE NICE MAN!

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He thinks he knows pain? Be the only win for the cougs in an 0-12 season and tell us about pain and yet none of us dropped our team. Hate those fair wearther fegs. Just do.

I have been an az fan my whole life I was just upset today im fine lol. Still going to the Colorado game on Saturday.

STBR 27

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What were you lookin at? the ball did't hit the ground.

The ball clearly hit the ground, on the end zone shot, but it is not clear if he had already made the catch before it hit the ground. Still too bad the refs decided the game, not the players.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Didn't the Cougs beat a FCS team also that year?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the losing season the Cardinals had at Sundevil Stadium? I still wanted them to win and still went to every game after every 5-11 and 6-10 season.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Never had it that bad, but remember starting the season #3 in the nation and that is exactly how many games we won that year, 3.

He goes beyond fair weather. I've been a cubs fan my entire life. I am "fair weather" about it I'd have to admit, just not a big baseball fan anymore and not much to cheer. But I still don't disown my team, and I still pull for them even if I don't spend a ton of time on it.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never had it that bad, but remember starting the season #3 in the nation and that is exactly how many games we won that year, 3.

He goes beyond fair weather. I've been a cubs fan my entire life. I am "fair weather" about it I'd have to admit, just not a big baseball fan anymore and not much to cheer. But I still don't disown my team, and I still pull for them even if I don't spend a ton of time on it.

I aint fair weather bro lol. All be fine by tommorrow. It was just a tough loss when you see ASU in games they should win.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't the Cougs beat a FCS team also that year?

yeah, i meant their only conference win. Still, you are a real fan when you can go through a season like that and still wear your gear out in public after it. I've been to the top and been to the bottom and I'm still here with my team. I think most of the fans around here are in the same boat. Most fair weather fans don't spend so much time on forums. :suds:

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, i meant their only conference win. Still, you are a real fan when you can go through a season like that and still wear your gear out in public after it. I've been to the top and been to the bottom and I'm still here with my team. I think most of the fans around here are in the same boat. Most fair weather fans don't spend so much time on forums. :suds:

But going 0-12 is different your use to losing rather than a team say that goes 5-0 and then loses that loss hurts a lot more than going 0-6 just saying. Im still an ASU fan and all az sports except Uofgay.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But going 0-12 is different your use to losing rather than a team say that goes 5-0 and then loses that loss hurts a lot more than going 0-6 just saying. Im still an ASU fan and all az sports except Uofgay.

:wtf: are you high?

UW won a national championship in '91. I went to many of those games. They won their last RB in 2001. I went to most of those games. How on earth am I used to losing to the point where I accept that? Do you know anything about UW history? They had been down before that season, but not that bad.

That 0-12 season was the worst sports year of our lives you freaking tool. We had absolutely nothing to hang our hats on. Nothing. Not one thing positive to take out of it other than willingham FINALLY being fired. That's it. Do you have anything else to add?

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf: are you high?

UW won a national championship in '91. I went to many of those games. They won their last RB in 2001. I went to most of those games. How on earth am I used to losing to the point where I accept that? Do you know anything about UW history? They had been down before that season, but not that bad.

That 0-12 season was the worst sports year of our lives you freaking tool. We had absolutely nothing to hang our hats on. Nothing. Not one thing positive to take out of it other than willingham FINALLY being fired. That's it. Do you have anything else to add?

Im just saying going 0-12 going from 0-6 to 0-7 really doesnt hurt you just tell yourself another loss. While a team that is 6-0 dropping a game that makes you 6-1 hurts a lot more I dont know man you dont need to freak out, im just making a point.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im just saying going 0-12 going from 0-6 to 0-7 really doesnt hurt you just tell yourself another loss. While a team that is 6-0 dropping a game that makes you 6-1 hurts a lot more I dont know man you dont need to freak out, im just making a point.

It doesn't work that way. Every loss is worst than the last. When you are 5-0 and lose you at least are still 5-1 not 0-6. Which hurts worse? you REALLY believe being 5-1 is worse than 0-6? You should ditch those bong hits and go to a few of those classes you skip man. That edumacation is kind of important.

And if you haven't seen me tear people up before you aren't anything special. It's kind of how these boards work. If it is too much for you I'm sure there is a teen board around somewhere. You have to have your big boy pants on for this kind of site. Look at all the stuff the rest of us deal with up here. What you got from me is really nothing man.

If I was really mad you'd probably know it.