• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Washington Huskies @ Stanford Cardinal

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it really doesn't matter. That play didn't lose the game. The terrible kickoff coverage lost the game. The stupid penalties on the offense and two hands to the face on the defense calls lost the game.

Still, UW overcame their issues and came back. It was the kind of heart and determination they didn't have in prior years. It was a gritty game and they came up just short. Better luck next time.

The Huskies have straight Grit.

pumpkinhead33793

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ball DEFINITELY hit. I would bet everything I own on that aspect. The question is was it at the same time that he possessed it. I am not sure, but I would say incomplete.

pistlpete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which 1 loss team wins on neutral field, UW or Georgia? I say UW 37-21. No I'm not a homer.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
813338389.gif

Would

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ball DEFINITELY hit. I would bet everything I own on that aspect. The question is was it at the same time that he possessed it. I am not sure, but I would say incomplete.

If they call it a catch and your not 100% sure than its a catch.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ball hit the ground after his arms and hands were under it. however, it does not appear the ground aided in him catching that football.

It was another BS call from the PAC officials and another week where we hear about the PAC refs screwing up.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The tip can touch the ground. That does not make it incomplete.

You are allowed to make a catch and have the tip touch the ground during the catch process.

it just cant hit the ground before you make the catch.

Yah, that's why it was overturned. It hit first on impact, then he maintained control otherwise it would of stood

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 THINGS TO SAY HERE...

A: WASHINGTON PLAYED A HELLVA BALLGAME TONITE...KNEW THEY WOULD...FUCK THE "L" TOMORROW THE SUN RIZEZ AND "THAT'Z" A LOCK.

B:SARK IS PREDICTABLE, HE CHANGED HIS TENDENDIES IN THE 4TH, BUT HE HAD TOO....TERRIFIC PASSING STATZ FOR PRICE, I WOULD EXPECT THAT FROM HIM.

C:I LOVE GAMBLIN ON A TEAM LIKE THE HUSKIEZ, THEY WON'T/DIDN'T PROVE ME WRONG TONIGHT.

D:I'M 7-0-1 ON POSTED "MONEY" PLAYZ ON THE HOOP NOW, I'M "CONFINDENT" THERE AINT AN AZZCLOWN IN THE HOUSE THAT CAN RUN WITH "DOGZ" LIKE I CAN, EITHER HALF I CHOOSE OR EVEN THE GAME LINEZ. I'LL LET THE 2 PLAYZ TONITE CARRY OVER NEXT WEEK AGAINST THE DUCKZ, WASHINGTON WIN SUP IN MY OP.

CARRYON....

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ball hit the ground after his arms and hands were under it. however, it does not appear the ground aided in him catching that football.

It was another BS call from the PAC officials and another week where we hear about the PAC refs screwing up.

this shit is part of football and a big part of football in the pac. They happen so you need to not be stupid on kickoffs and stupid in penalties to win the game outright and lot let these calls happen to begin with. That's always been my stance.

Bad call? Maybe, don't know. UW lost because of it? Nope. they beat themselves and that hurts knowing they didn't put their best foot forward, but that's the story here, not the crappy pac refs.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very interested to see that UW D vs Oregon next week. Hope DAT is healthy.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it really doesn't matter. That play didn't lose the game. The terrible kickoff coverage lost the game. The stupid penalties on the offense and two hands to the face on the defense calls lost the game.

Still, UW overcame their issues and came back. It was the kind of heart and determination they didn't have in prior years. It was a gritty game and they came up just short. Better luck next time.

I agree and disagree.

I feel like if the play was not overturned we very well could have won. But it is pointless to get into a game of hypotheticals and I understand your rationale.

If you take away the stupid penalties and mistakes we would not be having this discussion in the first place. They can break or break you, in this case it broke us.

Looking forward to going up against Oregon next week.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this shit is part of football and a big part of football in the pac. They happen so you need to not be stupid on kickoffs and stupid in penalties to win the game outright and lot let these calls happen to begin with. That's always been my stance.

Bad call? Maybe, don't know. UW lost because of it? Nope. they beat themselves and that hurts knowing they didn't put their best foot forward, but that's the story here, not the crappy pac refs.

im gonna say go Huskies just so you will agree with me. I love it, you refuse to ever agree with anything I say. Pull the dildo out of your ass. Everything I say you just come full blaze attack mode. Calm down dude and if I piss you off that much put me on ignore.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Furd lost any moral high ground with the fake Skov injury. Shaw and their program went slumming like a cheap ho with that move. Faking an injury is an insult to the football gods.