• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Washington Huskies @ Stanford Cardinal

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total yards
489 UW
279 Stanford

First Downs
30 UW
14 S

biggest fluke in history UW getting the L?

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total yards
489 UW
279 Stanford

First Downs
30 UW
14 S

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total yards
489 UW
279 Stanford

First Downs
30 UW
14 S

UW beat Stanford in every stat except rushing yards, return yards, penalties, and final score. They are all related. 10 penalties for 89 yards was bad and the times those penalties came were just killers. Take those returns back and UW wins by 4. They just did too many things to themselves.

JahiiCarson_SqodGeneral

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
5 kick returns for 211 yards. 2 Punt returns for 32 yards. For the cardinal something Washington can fix though going forward.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I did not get to watch the game and my phone died with 5 minutes left. I will say this, UW crushed the vaunted Stanford D, Price and Sankey are true warriors. The way the Dawgs played tonight, I could have lived with the L for Stanford. Glad to have the W and hope to see you all beat the Ducks next week.

For Dayman, pick the least offensive to you.

Attachments

• 2642_display_image.gif
    2642_display_image.gif
    19 KB · Views: 85
  • The Dawgs.jpg
    The Dawgs.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 82
  • hailstanfordhail.jpg
    hailstanfordhail.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 83
  • h5CB54C86.jpg
    h5CB54C86.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 85

CortezTheKilla

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough, team looked like it was ready for a big breakthrough. The bad news is all that means nothing and we lost. The good news is that hopefully we learn from this and it pays off next week in an upset of the Ducks, and we're still in it for the division champ. Either way, I feel like this team is really close to breaking through, I just hope it happens soon.
Also, I was in Seattle in that terrible year, going to Husky games, moved up here to come to UW right after their last Rose Bowl, been basically all downhill since then, until recently. Though it's still been depressing long against the Ducks. Also, grew up as a Raiders fan, still follow them, but it's hard. I was actually rooting for Napoleon Kaufman before I ever even thought of coming to UW. So it's been rough. But I've got the Seahawks now too, so things are getting better...it'll all come around eventually.

tshirt

hot dogs mmm
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The good news is that hopefully we learn from this and it pays off next week in an upset of the Ducks ugh. But I've got the Seahawks now too, so things are getting better...it'll all come around eventually.

Good News. Like Christ

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I did not get to watch the game and my phone died with 5 minutes left. I will say this, UW crushed the vaunted Stanford D, Price and Sankey are true warriors. The way the Dawgs played tonight, I could have lived with the L for Stanford. Glad to have the W and hope to see you all beat the Ducks next week.

For Dayman, pick the least offensive to you.

My vote goes for the coach who ordered one of their starters to fake an injury on national tv. Just so his mug can be on display this week. That shit is so discraceful, especially for a program like Furd that tries to act like they have Ivy League class. They went slumming like reality show garbage. Stanford discraced themselves tonight with that. Call them Kardashian U.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My vote goes for the coach who ordered one of their starters to fake an injury on national tv. Just so his mug can be on display this week. That shit is so discraceful, especially for a program like Furd that tries to act like they have Ivy League class. They went slumming like reality show garbage. Stanford discraced themselves tonight with that. Call them Kardashian U.
Regent I respect you opinion, but as I posted in the PAC thread, if it is true, I as a fan am ashamed, but I am doubtful it was a coaches order. The three players who went down were key players in the pass rush and run defense, not the guys you want missing a play.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

come on man, we don't know for sure it was faked and it didn't change the outcome. Price throws a little better ball and we are still moving. Defense doesn't let that long TD go at the end of the first half and we win. Van Winkle kicks through the endzone on his kickoffs tonight and we win. Stop going from 3rd and 2 to 3rd and 12 on penalties and we probably win.

I'm just not going to trash Stanford on what MAY have been those tactics. We are better than that IMO.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
come on man, we don't know for sure it was faked and it didn't change the outcome. Price throws a little better ball and we are still moving. Defense doesn't let that long TD go at the end of the first half and we win. Van Winkle kicks through the endzone on his kickoffs tonight and we win. Stop going from 3rd and 2 to 3rd and 12 on penalties and we probably win.

I'm just not going to trash Stanford on what MAY have been those tactics. We are better than that IMO.

I might be mistaken, but wasn't that Skov grabbing his knee on the ground going for an oscar. Screaming "why me, why me!!!" to the heavens. Then magically limping off the field, only to return to the game one play later as if Mr. Miagi gave him the secret rub.

What a joke.

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might be mistaken, but wasn't that Skov grabbing his knee on the ground going for an oscar. Screaming "why me, why me!!!" to the heavens. Then magically limping off the field, only to return to the game one play later as if Mr. Miagi gave him the secret rub.

What a joke.
Actually, it was 2 plays he was out. If you watch the replay, as I am doing, he got hit in the knee by his own player. I mean really, would you have Shaq fake an injury against Oregon? If it was fake, so be it, I am ashamed, but with Skov I highly doubt it. Remember you all were kicking our ass in the second half, Gardner, at least, looked like a cramp. I know how painful that is when you have been running hard all the time. Got one of those in Husky Stadium during a lacrosse game in college.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a joke.
They do have a point that you don't use your top player to fake it then, you use an also ran. Besides cramps can make people go down in tremendous pain and don't take that long to work out before they can return. As long as there is even a viable possibility I'm not willing to call people names without proof. Especially when it didn't affect the game anyway.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington was better in 2 of the 3 facets of football. The difference was special teams. Washington just gave up way to many big returns. Washington had 200 more yard. They impressed me. I would actually move them up. Price was amazing.

UtahUte

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,143.80
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll I'm back in Vegas but not to worry Utah should put up a fight I'm Utahs motivation this week is They Have Nothing to Lose

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, at this point the thing that should really be pissing us off is our weak ass special teams. Oregon isn't going to need to run a play from scrimmage if that's how we're going to cover kicks.