• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Washington @ Cincinnati 8:15pm ET ABC

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,955.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kinda ironic that the first two losses, Cinci's defense kept them in it. And this week, Burrow, Chase, everybody play great and the defense gets curb stomped by a rookie. Although, gotta give Daniels his due. He played great. It's looking like the "Bungles" are back.
The volatility of a team going for it on 4th down is pretty crazy. Washington went 3-3. Against the Chiefs, the highest graded player in the whole game was Trey Hendrickson because he was playing against a rookie LT on the Chiefs who was benched after the game. Bengals DB also had a spectacular INT against the Chiefs.

I still think the Bengals will get back in the playoff race but its hard to imagine they'll be able to win their division with how the Steelers are playing.

Washington's offense probably put up one of the top 3 or 4 performances we'll see by a team this season. They were beating anybody.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The volatility of a team going for it on 4th down is pretty crazy. Washington went 3-3. Against the Chiefs, the highest graded player in the whole game was Trey Hendrickson because he was playing against a rookie LT on the Chiefs who was benched after the game. Bengals DB also had a spectacular INT against the Chiefs.

I still think the Bengals will get back in the playoff race but its hard to imagine they'll be able to win their division with how the Steelers are playing.

Washington's offense probably put up one of the top 3 or 4 performances we'll see by a team this season. They were beating anybody.
Yeah, I think the Bengals can possibly get into WC contention but they have dug themselves a massive hole and the odds are heavily stacked against them. Gonna be a tough climb if they don't start putting together a complete game. Having to settle for FGs early in a shoot-out game and then chasing points was troublesome for them last night. That last TD throw from Daniels to McLaurin though. Holy shit, that was beautiful. Gotta give the kid his props. Didn't flinch once and was spectacular.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That last TD throw from Daniels to McLaurin though. Holy shit, that was beautiful. Gotta give the kid his props. Didn't flinch once and was spectacular.

Jaw Dropping. So happy for Jayden and Terry.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Given the circumstances of the moment and the outcome of the game, that throw to me beats out the one by Richardson week 1.
Honestly one of the best pass drops right into the bucket that I’ve seen all season. And you’re right, given the bright lights and knowing he was gonna get punched in the mouth, JD5 was spectacular.

this picture just shows it all