• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Monday Night Football: Washington @ Cincinnati 8:15pm ET ABC

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like britt can’t stop a college offense

Xeliou66

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Commanders win it 38-33. Huge win for them, their O played great. The Bengals are 0-3, that will be very hard to overcome, especially in their challenging division. Burrow is a very good QB but their D is lousy.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 445.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't understand why Williams went #1 overall to begin with, but then again I'm not NFL scout or coach. I liked Maye the most but Williams by FAR had the best ceiling. Penix was easily the best arm in the draft. Again, didn't understand the Williams hype. The guy had 5+ seconds to throw every dropback at USC. Not gonna work at the NFL level.

I thought Stroud was clearly better than Young and Daniels was clearly better than Williams before each draft. Daniels is going to be a monster, I think eventually better than Stroud

I watched a lot of last year's USC games and in games against the teams with a better college D Williams really struggled. He struggled with fumbles, interceptions and not being able to find secondary receivers. When he was pressured he very often panicked and bailed out of the pocket, mostly backwards which is usually a disaster in the NFL, and did make some plays outside the pocket. However a lot of those plays ended up very badly when he played against those better teams.

I'm not a scout or a pro anything other than beer drinking fan, but I just didn't see it. His previous year he was great, but he had way more talent around him. Basically, I just didn't see a guy that was going to put a team on his back and carry them. He has the talent, but the people around him scare me and some of the stuff about him is also scary.

He might be able to make a go of it, and I don't wish ill on him, but he better get something figured out on how to be a NFL QB. It looks like Daniels has and he hasn't. It might be the organization, coaches or something else, but he needs to get it figured out in a hurry or he might be the next QB the Bears ruin. It's early and he has time, I just hope for his sake he doesn't listen to Chicago sports radio and the negative Chicago media or he might be ruined in a hurry.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,698.22
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a lot of last year's USC games and in games against the teams with a better college D Williams really struggled. He struggled with fumbles, interceptions and not being able to find secondary receivers. When he was pressured he very often panicked and bailed out of the pocket, mostly backwards which is usually a disaster in the NFL, and did make some plays outside the pocket. However a lot of those plays ended up very badly when he played against those better teams.

I'm not a scout or a pro anything other than beer drinking fan, but I just didn't see it. His previous year he was great, but he had way more talent around him. Basically, I just didn't see a guy that was going to put a team on his back and carry them. He has the talent, but the people around him scare me and some of the stuff about him is also scary.

He might be able to make a go of it, and I don't wish ill on him, but he better get something figured out on how to be a NFL QB. It looks like Daniels has and he hasn't. It might be the organization, coaches or something else, but he needs to get it figured out in a hurry or he might be the next QB the Bears ruin. It's early and he has time, I just hope for his sake he doesn't listen to Chicago sports radio and the negative Chicago media or he might be ruined in a hurry.
He thought he’d already arrived before being drafted. I’ve always said he’ll bust. Put the red rifle on that team they’re probably undefeated. Basically has 3 #1 wrs. Also has a much better defense

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He thought he’d already arrived before being drafted. I’ve always said he’ll bust. Put the red rifle on that team they’re probably undefeated. Basically has 3 #1 wrs. Also has a much better defense

I am getting a little annoyed at some of the excuses the sports media is giving him. The Bears had a pretty decent OL going into this season. IMO they have the best WR group in the NFL with Moore, Odunze, Kmet, and Allen. I think it was a couple weekends ago where the broadcasters were saying he's missing Allen and I mocked that comment by asking them WTF he was looking for (Moss, Rice, or Largent?).

As for that Red Rifle/Rocket, that fucker caused me to be eliminated in the Denver pick em' forum so fuck that guy!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I saw the same things. Then the media would just fall all over themselves about how great he was, but I never saw it

Hall

Hoopla Cash
$ 126,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw the same things. Then the media would just fall all over themselves about how great he was, but I never saw it
Caleb Williams is absolutely super talented and has insane arm talent, he unfortunately is dealing with Shane Waldron syndrome (thankfully Geno Smith has been cured of this).

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Burrow finishes with 4 tds and 324 yards
Kinda ironic that the first two losses, Cinci's defense kept them in it. And this week, Burrow, Chase, everybody play great and the defense gets curb stomped by a rookie. Although, gotta give Daniels his due. He played great. It's looking like the "Bungles" are back.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington fans have to be absolutely ecstatic, they finally got a QB. He may turn out to be the best in the division in short time.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am getting a little annoyed at some of the excuses the sports media is giving him. The Bears had a pretty decent OL going into this season. IMO they have the best WR group in the NFL with Moore, Odunze, Kmet, and Allen. I think it was a couple weekends ago where the broadcasters were saying he's missing Allen and I mocked that comment by asking them WTF he was looking for (Moss, Rice, or Largent?).

As for that Red Rifle/Rocket, that fucker caused me to be eliminated in the Denver pick em' forum so fuck that guy!

Seems like that OL (and running game overall) is really been a net negative. Of course Caleb has been underwhelming too. Not a fan of Waldron or Eberflus.