• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was offered Forte for Manny Sanders

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standard scoring with 6 pt per passing TD. Start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), K, Def.

My Roster

QB - Derek Carr, Dak Prescott
RB - Gurley, Charles, Gordon, Gio Bernard, Ajayi
WR - TY, Maclin, M. Floyd, Sanders,
TE - Eifort, Pitta

His Team

QB - Stafford
RB - Lamar Miller, Forte, Matt Jones, Jordan Howard, Ken Dixon, DWill
WR - AJ Green, Will Fuller, Moncrief, Edelman, Mike Wallace
TE - Barnidge

Dude hit me up before last week and said he wanted to make a trade. He offered Fuller and Wallace for Gordon. I declined and we chatted a bit. He likes Gurley and Gordon. I mentioned that our teams didn't mesh well but I mentioned that I like AJ. He also said he liked Charles but wouldn't pay much for him. I told him I would look at a package deal and get back to him and never did.

He hit me up tonight offering Forte for Sanders. Things have changed a little since then, but not much. I like the offer, but I don't think I need it, really. And I'm not sure about this knee and rib thing for Forte. I still think that AJ is the only thing i should be trading for here. Or maybe Lamar Miller, since i like him too. I'm thinking about countering with AJ and Forte for Gurley and Manny. What do you guys think?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd stick with what you have.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Standard scoring with 6 pt per passing TD. Start QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), K, Def.

He hit me up tonight offering Forte for Sanders. Things have changed a little since then, but not much. I like the offer, but I don't think I need it, really. And I'm not sure about this knee and rib thing for Forte. I still think that AJ is the only thing i should be trading for here. Or maybe Lamar Miller, since i like him too. I'm thinking about countering with AJ and Forte for Gurley and Manny. What do you guys think?

Well, with your team I would not deal Sanders for Forte, I think it leaves too big a whole at WR. The counter would potentially make for a weaker RB core but certainly a stronger WR core. Is B. Powell by any chance on waivers ? If so, I think I'd offer that deal and drop Ajayi for Powell to cover yourself. Jets are going to run and Powell has proven to be a very capable backup - with actually more upside than Ajayi. ...

kramer1

Sports betting savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All trade offers are rip jobs. This is just another in a never ending cycle. Stick with what you have.

Has anyone ever proposed a fair trade or received a fair offer ever? I can honestly say I haven't to both. Sorry for going off on that tangent, but it's semi related to the topic so f it.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All trade offers are rip jobs. This is just another in a never ending cycle. Stick with what you have.

Has anyone ever proposed a fair trade or received a fair offer ever? I can honestly say I haven't to both. Sorry for going off on that tangent, but it's semi related to the topic so f it.

Me.
I make bad trades a lot... then get some good ones, and even mutually helpful ones. Not saying it's the right thing to do... in fact, it's probably way closer to the wrong thing. Just can't help myself. Love the ride though....bumpy or not.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep what you have. You are strong at RB already, no need to further weaken your WR

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
keep what u have u dont need a rb, and have no wr