• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors Fans

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The

They were messing with you, knucklehead
As I was messing with them. If anything, I would have teaching my nephew smart people are Lakers fans and then there is everyone else, but hey If they enjoyed sounding retarded, power to them:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors should tank it and go for the best draft pick possible

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They don't even have to tank on purpose, their best players are.out for months
I was thinking in the terms of Curry. I think I'd consider shutting him down long term when he is ready and not try to bring him back to soon this year like they did Durant last year

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking in the terms of Curry. I think I'd consider shutting him down long term when he is ready and not try to bring him back to soon this year like they did Durant last year
Don't worry, they have no intention of hurrying him or Klay back. Curry is set to miss 3 months already, and with Klay they might just shut him down all year. Maybe let him play a few minutes in March and April to get in shape

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, they have no intention of hurrying him or Klay back. Curry is set to miss 3 months already, and with Klay they might just shut him down all year. Maybe let him play a few minutes in March and April to get in shape

It probably isn't a bad thing Curry got hurt...gives him some needed rest in a likely lost season

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I am saying - Shut them both down for the year - But LOL - D'angelo Russell - Thought he got away from losing teams and gets screwed again for this year any way. Isn't he a free agent this summer?

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I am saying - Shut them both down for the year - But LOL - D'angelo Russell - Thought he got away from losing teams and gets screwed again for this year any way. Isn't he a free agent this summer?

He just did a sign and trade last year

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They have a market that can attract highly sought after free agents when the right pieces are in place.

Had LeBron been born in any other state, Cleveland has 0 titles and 1 Finals trip. Because it was the hometown ties that brought him back.

So yeah, I am taking GS in this one also. It takes a generational talent to bring a championship to a cold weather small market franchise and those are hard to find. GS could be back in the mix in 2021 with a few sound moves. Cleveland isn’t in the ballpark of sniffing a championship caliber core and they are probably too good already to reasonably expect to be able to draft that piece.
Are you joking? Add an elite wing to THIS team and they are a contender. Easier said than done, sure, but the core looks like it could be in place.

And again I ask......outside the last half decade what has GS done that makes you think they have a better shot than the cavs? Not what you think they could do.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It probably isn't a bad thing Curry got hurt...gives him some needed rest in a likely lost season
That's what I said when it happened. You go from wondering if you can make the playoffs, and working everyone extra hard, and rushing Klay back, to knowing you can just do a stress free rebuild year, and get a high lottery pick, and rest guys a lot. It's actually a perfect scenario after a 5 year dynasty running hot and playing all those extra games

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you joking? Add an elite wing to THIS team and they are a contender. Easier said than done, sure, but the core looks like it could be in place.

And again I ask......outside the last half decade what has GS done that makes you think they have a better shot than the cavs? Not what you think they could do.

No, they aren’t. A contender?

LOL.

And you aren’t signing an elite wing. That ship has sailed.

I don’t particularly care what GS has done outside the last half decade. They have a great ownership group, a market that has proven attractive to FAs and a superstar that other stars like playing with.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, they aren’t. A contender?

LOL.

And you aren’t signing an elite wing. That ship has sailed.

I don’t particularly care what GS has done outside the last half decade. They have a great ownership group, a market that has proven attractive to FAs and a superstar that other stars like playing with.
I was going to ask where in the hell he expects to find an elite wing to sign

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was going to ask where in the hell he expects to find an elite wing to sign
And even then they would not be title contenders
That would make them a mid seed playoff team

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And even then they would not be title contenders
That would make them a mid seed playoff team
They might need face the possibility of a complete rebuild except for Thompson and Curry. I would be shopping Russell for a strong center or big forward to make a new big three which I believe is what they will do

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They might need face the possibility of a complete rebuild except for Thompson and Curry. I would be shopping Russell for a strong center or big forward to make a new big three which I believe is what they will do
I meant the Cavs.

The Ws are definitely shopping DLo and possibly Draymond depending on what's out there

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I meant the Cavs.

The Ws are definitely shopping DLo and possibly Draymond depending on what's out there

Yes my thought was they only got him to sub in for Klay this year. Now they may as well move him mid season and save some money

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry or Thompson will be gone by trade deadline.