• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors Fans

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My great nephew has been a Warriors bandwagon fan and is expected to jump ship,. But lol He is only 8 years old. You expect that out of a child:lol:

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My great nephew has been a Warriors bandwagon fan and is expected to jump ship,. But lol He is only 8 years old. You expect that out of a child:lol:

Park his ass back down on the bandwagon. Gotta teach him right. Can't be raising no softies out there

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Park his ass back down on the bandwagon. Gotta teach him right. Can't be raising no softies out there

Damn right.

Starts with not being able to decide what sports team to be a fan of and the next thing you know, they're confused about which restroom to use. :nod:

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah...I didn't get that guarantee. Outside of the last half decade what has GS done that would make anyone think they have a better shot than the Cavs?

They have a market that can attract highly sought after free agents when the right pieces are in place.

Had LeBron been born in any other state, Cleveland has 0 titles and 1 Finals trip. Because it was the hometown ties that brought him back.

So yeah, I am taking GS in this one also. It takes a generational talent to bring a championship to a cold weather small market franchise and those are hard to find. GS could be back in the mix in 2021 with a few sound moves. Cleveland isn’t in the ballpark of sniffing a championship caliber core and they are probably too good already to reasonably expect to be able to draft that piece.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe not today, when kids are being raised to be soft.
Kids today are definitely spoiled and soft - But I would not had a problem with being spoiled -:lol:, I kind of like being tough though - But either way - I don't think its necessary to start hammering an 8 year old child because he changes his team to a winning one - That sounds a little like child abuse.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol watching the Warriors is child abuse?

Are you literally interpreting "take your lumps" lol

Well now you mention it - Yes:lol:

But you missed the point. An eight year old child does not understand the concept of loyalty to one team through the good and bad. Their mind's have not developed - so telling a child to suck it up and hammering him for changing teams as a fan - yes that would be bad parenting to say the least. A child has to be given the freedom to choose and change his or her mind so that he or she can learn from it and develop.

Besides that Any time a child or adult changes his or her loyalty to the Lakers from any other team period in the NBA - That's just a person coming to his or her senses and getting smart. Now if he comes to the Lakers as a fan and then changes back to the Warriors - then it's time to teach him the importance of being loyal- especially since he will be a few years older and more capable of understanding

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An eight year old child does not understand the concept of loyalty to one team through the good and bad.

Became a fan of all my teams when I was 8 and have stuck with them (except the Rams, fuck them).

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Became a fan of all my teams when I was 8 and have stuck with them (except the Rams, fuck them).
Yes, but you became of the correct team - The Lakers. I'm talking about an 8 year old who needed to become a Lakers Fan - If he was Lakers Fan changing to the Warriors - I would agree with all of you 100% - It's just downright being a good American to change from the Warriors to the Lakers:lol:

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in all seriousness - Todays Eight Year olds are not the same - and I am more inclined to believe you have forgotten what's it's like to be 8 years old. You're now an old man with general considerably older - Get real here:lol:

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not

Stick with your team

Although sounds like the adult fans are already bailing on this season

#spoiled

What does that mean "bailing" on this season? Obviously they are a lottery team this year, doesn't mean I'm not a fan. I'm going to watch games pretty much as often as I did before, to see how their new players look. I was a fan when they sucked before, why would it be any different this year?

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that mean "bailing" on this season? Obviously they are a lottery team this year, doesn't mean I'm not a fan. I'm going to watch games pretty much as often as I did before, to see how their new players look. I was a fan when they sucked before, why would it be any different this year?

I get it when a person says that about an adult who changes his base as a fan - But dumb ass was trying to say that an Eight year old child should be held to the same standard by calling him out for changing. It's a free country - people are allowed to change their minds. This isn't communist China

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The
I get it when a person says that about an adult who changes his base as a fan - But dumb ass was trying to say that an Eight year old child should be held to the same standard by calling him out for changing. It's a free country - people are allowed to change their minds. This isn't communist China

They were messing with you, knucklehead

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man you're taking this way too seriously

That's the joke...he's eight. Who cares