• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors Fans

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only this year. I guarantee that the Warriors win another title before the Cavs and that's not even debatable. You know it's true.

Also what did time vindicate here?

I'm not so sure either are winning anything soon but next year they would have Klay and Steph healthy. If they can find a trading piece for DLo to find a better fit for that #3 option it won't be looking so bad at all.

Either way I am going to enjoy seeing the Cavs with a better record than the W's for a year, well hopefully :yes: :pray:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only this year. I guarantee that the Warriors win another title before the Cavs and that's not even debatable. You know it's true.

Also what did time vindicate here?
based off of what?

tell me that this core has an actual shot of winning another title. I dont know how you could possibly say that.

Golden State does not enjoy any special advantages going forward. Both teams have owners that will spend whatever it takes.

Curry, Green and Klay arent winning another title. No Durant. Iggy is DONE. They are missing picks going forward.

The Cavs actually are building it back up.

The Warriors will win a few more playoff series before Curry and Klay and co. are gone and a total rebuild has to be complete- but they arent winning another title with the other teams that are out there that they will have to compete against.

and every year Curry just gets older (as do Dray and Klay). And i dont think there is one person out there who thinks Draymonds game will age gracefully AT ALL. lol.

its over.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not so sure either are winning anything soon but next year they would have Klay and Steph healthy. If they can find a trading piece for DLo to find a better fit for that #3 option it won't be looking so bad at all.

Either way I am going to enjoy seeing the Cavs with a better record than the W's for a year, well hopefully :yes: :pray:
Cavs already are starting to put together a bases for their next run.

Warriors are holding onto nostalgia

i would do the same thing if i were them- win a few more playoff series, keep the band together. But that core isnt winning a title. Klay, Curry, Dray and Dlo make way too much money for them to ever sign another big time free agent - they owe out a lot of draft capital, and that core just isnt good enough to get it done in todays NBA.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me too, better draft position! :yes:

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
based off of what?

tell me that this core has an actual shot of winning another title. I dont know how you could possibly say that.

Golden State does not enjoy any special advantages going forward. Both teams have owners that will spend whatever it takes.

Curry, Green and Klay arent winning another title. No Durant. Iggy is DONE. They are missing picks going forward.

The Cavs actually are building it back up.

The Warriors will win a few more playoff series before Curry and Klay and co. are gone and a total rebuild has to be complete- but they arent winning another title with the other teams that are out there that they will have to compete against.

and every year Curry just gets older (as do Dray and Klay). And i dont think there is one person out there who thinks Draymonds game will age gracefully AT ALL. lol.

its over.
Nope, I guarantee it and will bet anything you like. I'm right and you're wrong, again.

Warriors are going to make plenty of moves and be contenders again before their core ages out. Cavs don't even know if they have a core. This is a lock.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs already are starting to put together a bases for their next run.

Warriors are holding onto nostalgia

i would do the same thing if i were them- win a few more playoff series, keep the band together. But that core isnt winning a title. Klay, Curry, Dray and Dlo make way too much money for them to ever sign another big time free agent - they owe out a lot of draft capital, and that core just isnt good enough to get it done in todays NBA.

I'll take the nostalgia and possibly a late push somewhere. Warriors are definitely going to get their lottery pick this year now. The only 1st round pick they have outgoing is to Memphis in 2024. The rest of the outgoing picks are all 2nd round picks.

But ya'll gonna be BIG MAD, now that Giannis has a legitimate reason to join the Warriors.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope, I guarantee it and will bet anything you like. I'm right and you're wrong, again.

Warriors are going to make plenty of moves and be contenders again before their core ages out. Cavs don't even know if they have a core. This is a lock.

I mean idk, could happen, but Steph will another injury...Klay out for season...both aren't getting younger. Draymond is getting paid the big bucks but most importantly his age will hit him quicker than these 2 shooters bc he is a dirty work guy. Not sure what they can get for DLo. Nobody is going to want that Draymond contract if he continues to play like he has...books are still loaded up with salary. Gonna be hard to build a bench.

The only downfall for the Cavs is it is harder to get guys in FA but if their young core keeps develop that will be their core and some of their bench plus a ton of cap. GS will most likely win more games for the next couple seasons but as of right now the Cavs are built for the future bc Sexton, 20 Garland, 19, Porter Jr, 19 Windler, 22 Zizic, 22 Osman, 24 Nance, 26...only time will tell though how these players develop. At least they have a coach and system that seems to be a good fit for them.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take the nostalgia and possibly a late push somewhere. Warriors are definitely going to get their lottery pick this year now. The only 1st round pick they have outgoing is to Memphis in 2024. The rest of the outgoing picks are all 2nd round picks.

But ya'll gonna be BIG MAD, now that Giannis has a legitimate reason to join the Warriors.

He gonna take less like KD...highly doubt that. Dray getting $25/year...yikes

Who do you think they get for DLo? I know you said Drummond awhile back but is that realistic? Drummond is playing some great bball right now and I wouldn't be certain Detroit would trade him especially for a guard when they already have a ton of guards

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a Warrior fan since the late 1970s, I find it amusing when people refer Warrior fans as bandwagon fans. Any team that acquires star players and has success like the Warriors had over the past several years is going to attract bandwagon fans. That is why they call them bandwagon. But the Warriors have one of the most loyal fan bases in the NBA. The fans stuck with the team all through the Cohan years even selling out games and Cohan and the front office was one of the worst in the NBA. That group gave the fans every reason to abandon the team and the fans still supported the team. With Curry injured might as well tank and try to get a high lottery pick. This team wasn't going anywhere anyway this year.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gonna take less like KD...highly doubt that. Dray getting $25/year...yikes

Who do you think they get for DLo? I know you said Drummond awhile back but is that realistic? Drummond is playing some great bball right now and I wouldn't be certain Detroit would trade him especially for a guard when they already have a ton of guards

I'm not sure. I think D'Lo now will be able to just get his numbers so I think you'll see him have value throughout this season at the very least. Drummond is playing really well, but you also have to remember Blake hasn't played a game yet either this season. When he returns, we'll have to see how those numbers for Drummond are affected. The Pistons will likely be unable to move Blake because of his contract. Reggie Jackson is an expiring deal. They could flip Drummond for D'Lo and then get a decent wing/center back for Jackson and be competitive with parts that fit better. Just my thoughts.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean idk, could happen, but Steph will another injury...Klay out for season...both aren't getting younger. Draymond is getting paid the big bucks but most importantly his age will hit him quicker than these 2 shooters bc he is a dirty work guy. Not sure what they can get for DLo. Nobody is going to want that Draymond contract if he continues to play like he has...books are still loaded up with salary. Gonna be hard to build a bench.

The only downfall for the Cavs is it is harder to get guys in FA but if their young core keeps develop that will be their core and some of their bench plus a ton of cap. GS will most likely win more games for the next couple seasons but as of right now the Cavs are built for the future bc Sexton, 20 Garland, 19, Porter Jr, 19 Windler, 22 Zizic, 22 Osman, 24 Nance, 26...only time will tell though how these players develop. At least they have a coach and system that seems to be a good fit for them.

Could happen, will happen, it's a lock. Bet anything you want.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yiiikkkkeeesssss, Dubs vs Cavs for lotto balls...?

guessing not a whole lotta folks aw THAT storyline coming...
Massive injuries will do that. No one picked the Raptors to win the title last year either.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

say you just trade Dlo for nothing- just to get his cap off the books--- which i dont even know is realistic- probably not

Klay, Curry and Draymond make a combined 108M--- just between the 3 of them 2 years from now.

How do you expect to give Giannis anything CLOSE to a max contract even if he wanted to come play with an old busted Curry?

use your brain.

there isnt another huge cap jump coming--- and Curry and Klay arent on team-frinedly deals----which is the way they got Durant.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
say you just trade Dlo for nothing- just to get his cap off the books--- which i dont even know is realistic- probably not

Klay, Curry and Draymond make a combined 108M--- just between the 3 of them 2 years from now.

How do you expect to give Giannis anything CLOSE to a max contract even if he wanted to come play with an old busted Curry?

use your brain.

there isnt another huge cap jump coming--- and Curry and Klay arent on team-frinedly deals----which is the way they got Durant.

Draymond obviously would have to go. Steph and Klay aren't going anywhere. It's OBVIOUSLY a pipe dream to land Giannis, but there are ways to get it done. It'll take some heavy lifting and mortgaging a lot of draft picks, but it would be worth it.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NBA Rumors: A Blockbuster Trade That Could Send D'Angelo Russell To Denver Nuggets

Wonder if Denver would do this...give up on Porter Jr this quick

A potential Golden State – Denver trade would be Gary Harris, Michael Porter Jr., Juancho Hernangomez, Jarred Vanderbilt, and a future first-round pick in exchange for D’Angelo Russell and Alec Burks.

I don't see how that makes Denver better. Bit of a rough fit with Murray and D'lo in the same backcourt. It's obviously a slam dunk for the Warriors. Maybe its a deal you can talk Denver into after the season if A) They disappoint in the playoffs B)The Warriors get a top draft pick and you include that in the deal.

If Denver wants to deal, they'd be better of trading for Bradley Beal once he's eligible some time around the deadline