• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors are winning the title

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stay Angry My Man!

Its pretty clear what Im talking about

You give Jordan a pass for not winning a title in his first 7 years because the East was stacked

And yet bash Lebron because he played in a weak east

Do the math

Who is bashing LeBron? Who is defending Golden State?

Are you actually reading the words or just clicking reply and writing what the voices tell you to?

If you're not going to read or are unable to comprend what I'm saying to you. Why even bother?

Because I've asked you an awful lot of questions that you keep ignoring. And you're arguing against stuff that I've never said like "defending golden state or bashing Lebron"

Sure seems like you're unable to actually respond to what is being said to you. Prove me wrong.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
k, apologies ahead of time on this but i feel i have to chime in on this part. how can you call a roster that put together 66 and 61 wins in consecutive seasons "horrible"? sorry, but that can't be ALL LeBron...

The roster was posted in another thread, its a pretty bad roster

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is bashing LeBron? Who is defending Golden State?

Are you actually reading the words or just clicking reply and writing what the voices tell you to?

If you're not going to read or are unable to comprend what I'm saying to you. Why even bother?

Because I've asked you an awful lot of questions that you keep ignoring. And you're arguing against stuff that I've never said like "defending golden state or bashing Lebron"

Sure seems like you're unable to actually respond to what is being said to you. Prove me wrong.

LMAO......You dont have to actually type the words "I bash Lebron" to interpret what you do here every single day

I dont know what questions I havent answered

You said Kobe is better "Just because" with zero evidence to support that outside of Team accomplishments

Better Scorer? - Nope not by the numbers
Better Defender? - Nope, not nearly as versatile
Better distributor? - Absolutely not
Better Rebounder? - LOL

Im not sure what questions I havent answered

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say Kobe is better than LeBron and that means that I'm just some hater?

826496449.gif

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why go into an unprobable hypothetical when we can look at what really has happened.

They don't need to swap places. LeBron has won less.

These are not 2000's Cavs anymore either. LeBron has been playing with SuperTeams for 7 straight years.

Kobe won two titles with Pau Gasol. Who at best would be the 4th best teammate LeBron has played with. Probably 5th.

Kobe best Orlando in the Finals, probably one of the worst Finals teams since Lebron carried the Cavs to the Finals in his hay days. Kobe had a pretty damn good supporting cast and for 3 of his titles he had one of the most dominant big men of all-time. Times have changed and big men are a dime a dozen now, teams rely on perimeter shooting. Kobe never faced a Finals team even close to the Warriors during their 3-peat. The Sixers LOL. Pacers and Nets. Those are some of the weakest Finals teams in recent history. It is easy to just look at W's and L's, but when you look at Lebron even on the Heat and now, he has been favored in exactly 2 of his 8 Finals appearances and now 3 of them have been great odds. Shows you really dont look at anything but the W column and L column.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe best Orlando in the Finals, probably one of the worst Finals teams since Lebron carried the Cavs to the Finals in his hay days. Kobe had a pretty damn good supporting cast and for 3 of his titles he had one of the most dominant big men of all-time. Times have changed and big men are a dime a dozen now, teams rely on perimeter shooting. Kobe never faced a Finals team even close to the Warriors during their 3-peat. The Sixers LOL. Pacers and Nets. Those are some of the weakest Finals teams in recent history. It is easy to just look at W's and L's, but when you look at Lebron even on the Heat and now, he has been favored in exactly 2 of his 8 Finals appearances and now 3 of them have been great odds. Shows you really dont look at anything but the W column and L column.

That is some great shit right there

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
27ppg >>>> 25ppg

Let's wait for lebrons last few seasons before comparing career PPG stats. Kobe's stats dropped when he got older. As will lebrons.

Did you also note 12 All-NBA Defensive teams >>> 6 All-NBA Defensive teams

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's wait for lebrons last few seasons before comparing career PPG stats. Kobe's stats dropped when he got older. As will lebrons.

Did you also note 12 All-NBA Defensive teams >>> 6 All-NBA Defensive teams

I always viewed Kobe as the better scorer and was surprised by the Per Game Avg

Ill take the versatility in Lebrons' defense