• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors are winning the title

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Suck"?

Absolutely not, neither do Love or Irving

But i find it funny that if Lebron joins forces with any of them, or with Eric Snow and Delonte West

VWAAAALLA

In the Finals

Just like that

Amazing how that always seems to happen

You tried spreading this untruth in a previous thread.

Delonte West never made it past the EC semifinals with LeBron James or the Cavaliers.

What is the point of lying?

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You tried spreading this untruth in a previous thread.

Delonte West never made it past the EC semifinals with LeBron James or the Cavaliers.

What is the point of lying?

this was the whole point of LeClown blowing Cleveland to begin with. it was all about his own legacy...

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Suck"?

Absolutely not, neither do Love or Irving

But i find it funny that if Lebron joins forces with any of them, or with Eric Snow and Delonte West

VWAAAALLA

In the Finals

Just like that

Amazing how that always seems to happen

Further. LeBron played 7 seasons with the Cavs before he went to Miami. He reached the NBA Finals a grand total of one time in those 7 years. In a famously weak Eastern Conference. And his team got trounced in 4 games in the Finals.

He wasn't "vwaaala, always in the Finals, just like that."

He was in the Finals a grand total of once. 1 time. In 7 years.

I'm guessing this thread is not the place for informed basketball opinions. What you are saying is at best ignorance/revisionist history, at worst it is straight out lying.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Further. LeBron played 7 seasons with the Cavs before he went to Miami. He reached the NBA Finals a grand total of one time in those 7 years. In a famously weak Eastern Conference. And his team got trounced in 4 games in the Finals.

He wasn't "vwaaala, always in the Finals, just like that."

He was in the Finals a grand total of once. 1 time. In 7 years.

I'm guessing this thread is not the place for informed basketball opinions. What you are saying is at best ignorance/revisionist history, at worst it is straight out lying.

How long did it take Michael Jordan to reach the Finals ?

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like everyone expected last season

I've watched you make excuses for the injuries that Cleveland dealt with in the 2015 Finals. I've seen you bring up Dellavadova at least 2 or 3 times. You act like Cleveland winning 2 games in that series was the same as winning 4 games.

But last year, the injury to Curry and the suspension to Draymond Green. Those don't count? You only afford those excuses to LeBron James?

Call me a LeBron hater all you want. You're the one who can't take a consistent view on this, no matter what the comparison.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How long did it take Michael Jordan to reach the Finals ?

Now we're going to compare Bird's hey-day Celtics and the Pistons Bad Boys with the NBA Eastern Conference from 2004-2010?

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've watched you make excuses for the injuries that Cleveland dealt with in the 2015 Finals. I've seen you bring up Dellavadova at least 2 or 3 times. You act like Cleveland winning 2 games in that series was the same as winning 4 games.

But last year, the injury to Curry and the suspension to Draymond Green. Those don't count? You only afford those excuses to LeBron James?

Call me a LeBron hater all you want. You're the one who can't take a consistent view on this, no matter what the comparison.

Call you a Lebron Hater? You are a Lebron Hater, why dont you simply own that? Its ok, I have no cheering interest, there is a lot personally i dont like Lebron, Im just capable of calling it like it is.......You sit here defending GS non stop, and its the greatest SuperTeam ever created in the history of the NBA....If that doesnt shine a light on how you feel about Lebron, I dont know what does

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now we're going to compare Bird's hey-day Celtics and the Pistons Bad Boys with the NBA Eastern Conference from 2004-2010?

So Jordan had to wait till those runs were over in order to start dominating

Jordan had to wait till the competition in the East weakened

I havent heard many people have a gripe with that

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Call you a Lebron Hater? You are a Lebron Hater, why dont you simply own that? Its ok, I have no cheering interest, there is a lot personally i dont like Lebron, Im just capable of calling it like it is.......You sit here defending GS non stop, and its the greatest SuperTeam ever created in the history of the NBA....If that doesnt shine a light on how you feel about Lebron, I dont know what does

Where have I defended Golden State nonstop? I have said next to nothing about them. What are you even talking about?

I say Kobe is better than LeBron and that means that I'm just some hater?

I've asked you about 15 fair questions and you have dodged every one of them and done nothing but hurl one untruth after another.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Jordan had to wait till those runs were over in order to start dominating

Jordan had to wait till the competition in the East weakened

I havent heard many people have a gripe with that

I really can't even follow what you're talking about any more. Nothing you are saying has a shred of consistency or a hint of accuracy.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where have I defended Golden State nonstop? I have said next to nothing about them. What are you even talking about?

I say Kobe is better than LeBron and that means that I'm just some hater?

I've asked you about 15 fair questions and you have dodged every one of them and done nothing but hurl one untruth after another.

Yeah, you call untruths Delonte West not being on the roster, while ignoring what the point really is, that the roster was horrid, but go humping the Delonte West comment that i threw out there

Kobe was better at nothing actually from an individual level...If you want to count his 5 rings, and ignore that Shaq was one of the greatest centers to ever play the game, and somehow count that as proof Kobe is better than Lebron, have at it, because its about all you can lean on

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really can't even follow what you're talking about any more. Nothing you are saying has a shred of consistency or a hint of accuracy.

Stay Angry My Man!

Its pretty clear what Im talking about

You give Jordan a pass for not winning a title in his first 7 years because the East was stacked

And yet bash Lebron because he played in a weak east

Do the math

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, you call untruths Delonte West not being on the roster, while ignoring what the point really is, that the roster was horrid, but go humping the Delonte West comment that i threw out there

Kobe was better at nothing actually from an individual level...If you want to count his 5 rings, and ignore that Shaq was one of the greatest centers to ever play the game, and somehow count that as proof Kobe is better than Lebron, have at it, because its about all you can lean on

Ok, so what was your point then about West or Snow? You directly compared those two guys to Irving and Love in your post. What was your point?

That LeBron was on shitty teams that consistently lost in 2nd round of the playoffs and one time was carried to the Finals in a famously weak EC?

What is your point in bringing up his pre-Heat Cavs teams? Is he the first great player to carry shitty teammates to moderate playoff success?

You bring up Dellavadova all the time. You bring up West all the time.

What is your point? Help me understand what your point is then.

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yup. Kobe had Shaq. LeBron had Wade.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

k, apologies ahead of time on this but i feel i have to chime in on this part. how can you call a roster that put together 66 and 61 wins in consecutive seasons "horrible"? sorry, but that can't be ALL LeBron...