• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors are winning the title

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is some great shit right there
Top 15 Worst Teams To Appear In The NBA Finals
This link has the Cavs as the all-time worst, not a surprise.

01 Sixers as 2. Part of their 3-peat
09 Magic as 3. Kobe beat them.
03 Nets are also in here.
99 Knicks are also on the list lmao

4 out of the 5 titles of Kobe were against some of worst Finals opponents of all-time. Not taking anything away from Kobe but this is exactly why you cant look at just W's and L's to compare players. Also, Lebron is far ahead of Kobe on the greatest players of all-time. Kobe is around 10-12 for me

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

4 out of the 5 titles of Kobe were against some of worst Finals opponents of all-time. Not taking anything away from Kobe but this is exactly why you cant look at just W's and L's to compare players. Also, Lebron is far ahead of Kobe on the greatest players of all-time. Kobe is around 10-12 for me

Alpine just went skiing

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alpaca has his thumb stuck up his asshole now. He is clueless

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top 15 Worst Teams To Appear In The NBA Finals

lebron never had to face a team like the Spurs, the 2000 Blazers or the 2002 Kings BEFORE he made the finals. Just because the east was weak as shit, that doesn't discount how tough it was to reach the Finals through the West.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? Because he has an opinion?

Not everyone wants to jerk off lebron?

Thats funny

probably the most hated all time great ever

But everyone wants to jerk him off

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, that's as much of an implication on the NBA as it is to Lebron. Whenever I watch these games, I see a bunch of flopping. Sad. I can't tell which is a bigger quim sport, basketball or soccer.

I think soccer, they act like they just blew out a knee or a serious head injury.

ridiculous-soccer-dive.gif

soccer_peekaboo.gif

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fair.

From my perspective, the most damning thing he did was show up to a 2007 ALDS Yankees @ Indians game wearing a Yankees cap. As if that wasn't enough, when they put him on the jumbotron, he raised his cap and pointed to the Yankees logo. I thought that sucked, but the Indians dry fucked the Yankees that year, so no big deal.

I forgot all about this. That was another dip shit move on him. :tsk:

I also thought the way he left Cleveland was pretty misguided. I didn't care that he left the Cavs, but The Decision bit was ridiculous. I think the ranks of the Lebron haters grew significantly that day. He could have left the Cavs and no one outside of NE Ohio would have given a shit - but with that show, he became one of the most vilified sports figures nationwide. Dipshit move.

I think this was my biggest problem "LeDecision" and everything that went around it. :L

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lebron never had to face a team like the Spurs, the 2000 Blazers or the 2002 Kings BEFORE he made the finals. Just because the east was weak as shit, that doesn't discount how tough it was to reach the Finals through the West.

He faced the Spurs 3 times and probably faced the two best Spurs teams. Do you even know basketball LMAO

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He faced the Spurs 3 times and probably faced the two best Spurs teams. Do you even know basketball LMAO

And how challenging was the road to the finals for lebron? I'm sure glad the Raptors or Hawks gave him a break...

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO......You dont have to actually type the words "I bash Lebron" to interpret what you do here every single day

I dont know what questions I havent answered

You said Kobe is better "Just because" with zero evidence to support that outside of Team accomplishments

Better Scorer? - Nope not by the numbers
Better Defender? - Nope, not nearly as versatile
Better distributor? - Absolutely not
Better Rebounder? - LOL

Im not sure what questions I havent answered

A conversation about LeBron James is not your strength.

It's pretty funny how "nope not by the numbers" is your rationale for measuring scoring. And "nope not as versatile" is your go-to for defense. Because, you know, Kobe certainly wasn't a more versatile scorer than LeBron.

</facepalm>

AlpacaWine

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe best Orlando in the Finals, probably one of the worst Finals teams since Lebron carried the Cavs to the Finals in his hay days. Kobe had a pretty damn good supporting cast and for 3 of his titles he had one of the most dominant big men of all-time. Times have changed and big men are a dime a dozen now, teams rely on perimeter shooting. Kobe never faced a Finals team even close to the Warriors during their 3-peat. The Sixers LOL. Pacers and Nets. Those are some of the weakest Finals teams in recent history. It is easy to just look at W's and L's, but when you look at Lebron even on the Heat and now, he has been favored in exactly 2 of his 8 Finals appearances and now 3 of them have been great odds. Shows you really dont look at anything but the W column and L column.

Just so we're clear, here...

Kobe loses points for beating the same Orlando team in the NBA Finals that LeBron lost to a round earlier?

Yeah, can't get much more objective analysis than that.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A conversation about LeBron James is not your strength.

It's pretty funny how "nope not by the numbers" is your rationale for measuring scoring. And "nope not as versatile" is your go-to for defense. Because, you know, Kobe certainly wasn't a more versatile scorer than LeBron.

</facepalm>

Youve been dismissed pretty badly in this thread, I suggest you quiet down from now on

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so we're clear, here...

Kobe loses points for beating the same Orlando team in the NBA Finals that LeBron lost to a round earlier?

Yeah, can't get much more objective analysis than that.

yeah, why dont you go ahead and post that Cleveland Roster for our amusement