• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warrant for Joe Mixon's Arrest Issued for Aggravated Menacing (Pointed a Gun at a Woman) in Downtown Cincinnati

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone will say it is obvious and that they could see it coming given his past. The reality is that his ugly incident in Oklahoma occurred when he was 18 years old and was almost 10 years ago at this point. To my knowledge he hasn't had any issues off the field in OK or in Cincy since that incident and he's been praised for his leadership since being in the NFL. Obviously this doesn't forgive the shit from his past he can't change..... But it does give me pause to rush to judgment before more facts come out. Having a "warrant" served doesn't mean much. Stay tuned.

All that said.... I've been in favor of moving Mixon. I feel he's held our offense back. To me, any off the field stuff makes the decision that much easier.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Everyone will say it is obvious and that they could see it coming given his past. The reality is that his ugly incident in Oklahoma occurred when he was 18 years old and was almost 10 years ago at this point. To my knowledge he hasn't had any issues off the field in OK or in Cincy since that incident and he's been praised for his leadership since being in the NFL. Obviously this doesn't forgive the shit from his past he can't change..... But it does give me pause to rush to judgment before more facts come out. Having a "warrant" served doesn't mean much. Stay tuned.

All that said.... I've been in favor of moving Mixon. I feel he's held our offense back. To me, any off the field stuff makes the decision that much easier.

Strictly football Mixon isn't giving you anything Perrine doesn't.

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if it was mrschaney?

Stick Em Up GIF by DARK SIDE OF THE RING

“If you ask me about Andy Dalton one more time…..”

HuskerPower52

The Dirty sponge
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a word for people like him.

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the perfect out for Cincy. He isn't worth the deal he'd command. This dude just cost himself millions.

Oh well.

He had a nice run after being able to Ray Rice a chick and still have a career.
Exactly right. Now we have a legit reason to cut his ass and save that $10 million for either Burrow or Higgins.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Asshole? Dumb ass? Fuck up? Piece of shit? I am with you. Let's cut his ass.
And charges dropped....we'll never know the whole story - but he's not getting cut over this incident.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mixon needs to be suspended a minimum of 6 games. That what Zeke got and he did not have arrest warrant . Mixon also has a history of being violent

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’d went quite awhile without assaulting any females.

View attachment 320419
Really good form. Obviously not the first time he did that. Notice how it was more than just swinging the arm. He got his weight into that and really clocked her. I would have done the same thing. It called getting somebody out of your face

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he got away with it he'll do it again
What if he actually didn't do anything?

Look - if he did something stupid, he should be held accountable. I don't believe that any athlete should be able to hide behind their status as a means to subvert the law. I hate how many guys get lesser sentences that would send you, or I, away for years. Is what it is, though.

All of that being said; at this time, it doesn't actually look like he did what he was accused of doing....so, absent a coming out party (a la Watson) of people saying he did it - or video evidence, or something - What would he actually do "again" if he didn't actually "do" it in the 1st place?

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What if he actually didn't do anything?

Look - if he did something stupid, he should be held accountable. I don't believe that any athlete should be able to hide behind their status as a means to subvert the law. I hate how many guys get lesser sentences that would send you, or I, away for years. Is what it is, though.

All of that being said; at this time, it doesn't actually look like he did what he was accused of doing....so, absent a coming out party (a la Watson) of people saying he did it - or video evidence, or something - What would he actually do "again" if he didn't actually "do" it in the 1st place?
I'm just guessing

Something happened and I lean towards the lady taking some money instead of pursuing charges.

I'm not sure Mixon is a bad guy, but he's out clubbing like a low class idiot. When I did that as a mid-late 20s guy I was an idiot too.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did he propose to her? Because that is what made Tyreek Hill strangling a pregnant lady ok

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just guessing

Something happened and I lean towards the lady taking some money instead of pursuing charges.

I'm not sure Mixon is a bad guy, but he's out clubbing like a low class idiot. When I did that as a mid-late 20s guy I was an idiot too.
Can't disagree there at all.

When you are an athlete - you simply can't put yourself into these kinds of situations. Now, if the lady is just a bold-faced liar - I hope she's charged...but outside of that - you have to be very, very careful when you are out and about as an athlete in any town. It may not be "fair" that they can't enjoy a "normal" night out - but their lives are far from "normal" to start with....hire a body guard - let them handle the guns.