• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ware to be released

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL you might wanna wait a year on that Remember he's a free agent after this season

I would say Frederick would be a safe choice

LoL Good one Twist. that was pretty funny.:hope:

Al Falfa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word is Ware will give Jerry a chance to match any offer he gets on the open market. I other news Sean Lee has been cleared to continue football activities....

cheerleader?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
for those worrying about what fat head to get & not have to take off the wall. Go get (54) the Manster!!! You will never have to take that one down. In fact I dare you to take it down LOL.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and now he can pick a 3-4 that is looking for an OLB, and dominate again.

If I'm Ware, I'm looking at N.O., G.B. and S.F. If he's healthy, he could propel one of those teams to the Super Bowl

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I'm Ware, I'm looking at N.O., G.B. and S.F. If he's healthy, he could propel one of those teams to the Super Bowl

NO just capped themselves out on Byrd

you dont even read the news do you ...... you just pop up and talk

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO just capped themselves out on Byrd

you dont even read the news do you ...... you just pop up and talk

Ha, no I actually work for a living. I don't sit around playing Madden 08 all day and suggest trading Dez for Watkins. Lets go Romo for Luck as well. Dumbass

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, no I actually work for a living. I don't sit around playing Madden 08 all day and suggest trading Dez for Watkins. Lets go Romo for Luck as well. Dumbass

:suds: welcome Mr Next :L

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big talker. Crying to the Mod's about BJJ make you feel like a badass? It makes you look like a coward and a joke to me

The coward part we can end ....... I'll open my inbox to you ... and give you options to settle that

A joke to you? Above option ... or you can make me look like a joke football IQ vs football IQ

But to be honest ..... I really dont wanna argue with a retard on the subject of football

But if you wanna call me a coward again .... pick one of those two options .... cause you will lose both

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The coward part we can end ....... I'll open my inbox to you ... and give you options to settle that

A joke to you? Above option ... or you can make me look like a joke football IQ vs football IQ

But to be honest ..... I really dont wanna argue with a retard on the subject of football

But if you wanna call me a coward again .... pick one of those two options .... cause you will lose both

Yeah, I've seen how you roll on this too. ''Open your inbox'' and then cry to the Mods. Or pull some shit like you did with Fordman and post his PM to you on the Cowboys site. Thats a straight up Bitch move

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I've seen how you roll on this too. ''Open your inbox'' and then cry to the Mods. Or pull some shit like you did with Fordman and post his PM to you on the Cowboys site. Thats a straight up Bitch move

you dont get deleted for inbox messages .....

me and Eriko are proof of that

go play in the sandbox boy ...... I dont play with kids ... and you are intruding on grown folk talk

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you dont get deleted for inbox messages .....

me and Eriko are proof of that

go play in the sandbox boy ...... I dont play with kids ... and you are intruding on grown folk talk

Oh yeah, real big boy stuff. You say Bitch and everything. And you stab Mods in the back. No class

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IRVING, Texas -- These are not your father's Dallas Cowboys, so to speak.

Once a team stocked with enough players to field a softball team in an over-30 league, the Cowboys are getting young.

With the releases of DeMarcus Ware and Miles Austin, the Cowboys have three starters over 30 years old in Tony Romo, who turns 34 next month, Jason Witten, who turns 32 in May and Doug Free, who turned 30 in January.

The only other thirty-somethings on the roster are backup quarterback Kyle Orton, who is 31, and long-snapper L.P. Ladouceur, who turns 33 on Thursday.

Not included on the list are free agents Anthony Spencer (30) and Jason Hatcher (31).

Ware turns 32 in July and Austin turns 30 in June.

The Cowboys have refused to use the word "rebuild" over the last three seasons but they have re-tooled their roster moving away from Leonard Davis, Kyle Kosier, Andre Gurode and Marc Colombo on the offensive line and Ware, Jay Ratliff, Marcus Spears and Kenyon Coleman on the defensive line.

They have made the decision to not restructure the contracts of Witten and Brandon Carr, who turns 28 in May, unless absolutely necessary so they do not push more money into the salary cap in future years.

For years people have called the NFL a young man's game. The Cowboys are moving

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IRVING, Texas -- These are not your father's Dallas Cowboys, so to speak.

Once a team stocked with enough players to field a softball team in an over-30 league, the Cowboys are getting young.

With the releases of DeMarcus Ware and Miles Austin, the Cowboys have three starters over 30 years old in Tony Romo, who turns 34 next month, Jason Witten, who turns 32 in May and Doug Free, who turned 30 in January.

The only other thirty-somethings on the roster are backup quarterback Kyle Orton, who is 31, and long-snapper L.P. Ladouceur, who turns 33 on Thursday.

Not included on the list are free agents Anthony Spencer (30) and Jason Hatcher (31).

Ware turns 32 in July and Austin turns 30 in June.

The Cowboys have refused to use the word "rebuild" over the last three seasons but they have re-tooled their roster moving away from Leonard Davis, Kyle Kosier, Andre Gurode and Marc Colombo on the offensive line and Ware, Jay Ratliff, Marcus Spears and Kenyon Coleman on the defensive line.

They have made the decision to not restructure the contracts of Witten and Brandon Carr, who turns 28 in May, unless absolutely necessary so they do not push more money into the salary cap in future years.

For years people have called the NFL a young man's game. The Cowboys are moving

This is why I would pass on guys like Jared Allen. Don't sign anyone in FA over 30. It just doesn't work out very often