• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ware to be released

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I am going to sound like a jerk,but I hope Ware fails in Denver. He does not belong in the ring of honor next to all time greats like Aikman,Irvin and Emmitt Smith. Ware did get lots of sacks. Sadly one of the biggest plays he ever made was against the Saints in a regular season game. Where was he in the playoffs or in the win or go home games? He was a non factor. He was invisible

Man, we must have been watching different teams the last 9 years. Ware has been one of the best players in the entire league his whole career, and last year when he was playing with 2-3 injuries that would have had some people on the shelf for the year(Ratt), he's out there gutting it up with one arm to help the team. I think he belongs in the Ring of Honor and Hall of Fame, and if the Cowboys can't win it, I'd be happy do see Ware get a ring. He's a class act all the way

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I am going to sound like a jerk,but I hope Ware fails in Denver. He does not belong in the ring of honor next to all time greats like Aikman,Irvin and Emmitt Smith. Ware did get lots of sacks. Sadly one of the biggest plays he ever made was against the Saints in a regular season game. Where was he in the playoffs or in the win or go home games? He was a non factor. He was invisible

Theo that's the dumbest thing I ever heard....in my best Bill Cosby voice. :lol:

Mrhappi06

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to think we could have had Merriman :noidea: