• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Want to be rated with bullshit's and dislike's

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you continue to ignore losses by a team. Do you work for the Rams FO? They seem to ignore Jeff Fisher's losses..

Interesting concept
That's the thing I'm not ignoring key losses. And head to head and division. Are hard losses to look past. There was a lot of talk about putting USC in if they won the PAC CCG. Before the Colorado Utah game.At three losses based on resume, SOS and a personnel change. With a lot of people putting them at 5 before the CCG.We can't say a 2 loss team is unheard of LSU won a national championship with two losses.Winning a division and conference may be the most difficult things to do. So why discount key losses or championships. And take meaning away from the regular season?

If I worked for the rams FO Fusher wouldn't have a job. The NFL also follows a much more clear format.They don't choose play off teams based on "resume"

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which way does your eye go? Homo or yoga pants?

yoga-pants.gif
If you can make that your sig the Avy doesn't exist

That avy is awful :L

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My eyes only see a fine blue ass and my dick is aching. brb.

Slacker. I never let that shit slow me down. I just type with one hand and use the other to blast into the trash can under my desk.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you can never be that cool. You can always hope though :suds::D

True, the market's been cornered. But looks like you figured the Avy thing out. Congrats!

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then why'd they leave out an 11-1 OSU last year that was overflowing with NFL talent?

They didn't win or even play in the B1G Championship.

Why'd they make OSU the #4 seed in 2014 instead of 2 or 3 so they could've set up the Bama/OSU title game?

The Committee wanted Bama to play either the reigning champ (FSU) or the Oregon Ducks.

You're no different from the rest, just an angry whiner with no leg to stand on.

I'm not whining, I don't really have a dog in this hunt. I just think it's BS that the Committee can make up the rules as they go along, and feed us fans whatever BS they want and tell us to like it.

RTRdian

Broken Filter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, the market's been cornered. But looks like you figured the Avy thing out. Congrats!

The robot guy helped me. I was starting to feel like princes ugly sister and sh*t lol.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I cant do anything. I've even tried to email a couple people I've noticed been here awhile to get help. The mods won't answer either.
Everything opens up once you hit the 100 post count mark.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact.

If this was any other sport not named college football, Penn State would be in the playoffs.

Penn State played Ohio State and Penn State won.

Penn State and Ohio State belong to the same conference. Penn State won that conference.

Penn State and Ohio State belong to the same division of said conference and Penn State won that division.

None of these things can be denied. These are all facts.

Except in college football, you don't get to earn your spot on the field. It gets given to you based on opinion.

You know what else is a fact....these two teams that you keep mentioning obsessively do not have equal resumes, they also have a different number of losses. One team also got dominated by a top 5 team the other team beat. Now the goal of this committee and CFP is to find the best 4 teams determined by a number of things equally, not just two things. The goal wasn't to pick conference champions so I really don't know why you keep telling us they are conference champions bc we know but if you look at their resume and factor in their bad losses as well as other statistics that determine how good that team is on the field it doesn't compare to the team that was selected.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the thing I'm not ignoring key losses. And head to head and division. Are hard losses to look past. There was a lot of talk about putting USC in if they won the PAC CCG. Before the Colorado Utah game.At three losses based on resume, SOS and a personnel change. With a lot of people putting them at 5 before the CCG.We can't say a 2 loss team is unheard of LSU won a national championship with two losses.Winning a division and conference may be the most difficult things to do. So why discount key losses or championships. And take meaning away from the regular season?

If I worked for the rams FO Fusher wouldn't have a job. The NFL also follows a much more clear format.They don't choose play off teams based on "resume"
1. Losses almost don't matter in the NFL. You can win it all barely playing .500 ball. I hate that. Wins are much less important. I don't want that for college football. Adding a full playoff would make it the NFL lite. No thank you.

2. If they had to pick any one thing over another that kept teams out of the top 4 then let it be losing 2 or more games for the same reason as above. Even if the rest of their resume is outstanding. Losses HAVE to matter in college football. Period.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not whining, I don't really have a dog in this hunt. I just think it's BS that the Committee can make up the rules as they go along, and feed us fans whatever BS they want and tell us to like it.
They've literally not done this at all. I'm not sure where you all get this. There was going to be history (silly word to use for a 3 year old process) made this year regardless. They've not included a 2-loss team in the playoff, but nobody mentions that. They've sure as hell not included a team with a 39 point loss on their resume, either.

The goal of a committee isn't to just pick the 4 teams that won their conference and put them in the playoff. They could hire a group of 4 year olds to do that if that was the only criteria. Obviously that metric doesn't tell the whole story, as we saw this year.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. Losses almost don't matter in the NFL. You can win it all barely playing .500 ball. I hate that. Wins are much less important. I don't want that for college football. Adding a full playoff would make it the NFL lite. No thank you.

2. If they had to pick any one thing over another that kept teams out of the top 4 then let it be losing 2 or more games for the same reason as above. Even if the rest of their resume is outstanding. Losses HAVE to matter in college football. Period.
Especially when one of those losses is by 39 points.

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams that get blown out aint national champion worthy. End of thread.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams that get blown out aint national champion worthy. End of thread.
I think this is an aspect none of the angry folks on here are willing to acknowledge. This played a huge part. Not only did they have 2 losses, which was already bad enough, but they were entirely uncompetitive against you guys. Had they lost by maybe 3, things may have been different.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can see it to a point. But by that standard I think Head to head losses.And losing the division matter more than one loss.When a team earns the right to play for that extra win in the same conference. I also think wins matter. Even if we are to make a case for OSU.I don't see a justifiable reason to rank them above three conference champions.That are 12-1. As I said anyone can win an OOC game. Winning a conference is an entirely different level of difficulty. By ignoring conference its watering down the season and conference play. People can say what they want about Washington's schedule. But a 13-0 or 12-1 conference champion.Is a higher standard than an 11-1 team that could not win their conference. If they are basing decisions on losses victories should be held to the same standard.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see it to a point. But by that standard I think Head to head losses.And losing the division matter more than one loss.When a team earns the right to play for that extra win in the same conference. I also think wins matter. Even if we are to make a case for OSU.I don't see a justifiable reason to rank them above three conference champions.That are 12-1. As I said anyone can win an OOC game. Winning a conference is an entirely different level of difficulty. By ignoring conference its watering down the season and conference play. People can say what they want about Washington's schedule. But a 13-0 or 12-1 conference champion.Is a higher standard than an 11-1 team that could not win their conference. If they are basing decisions on losses victories should be held to the same standard.

What I don't understand is why would a 10-2 get the opportunity to play for a conference championship over a team that's 11-1.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They've literally not done this at all. I'm not sure where you all get this. There was going to be history (silly word to use for a 3 year old process) made this year regardless. They've not included a 2-loss team in the playoff, but nobody mentions that. They've sure as hell not included a team with a 39 point loss on their resume, either.

The goal of a committee isn't to just pick the 4 teams that won their conference and put them in the playoff. They could hire a group of 4 year olds to do that if that was the only criteria. Obviously that metric doesn't tell the whole story, as we saw this year.

That's odd. That is the way it works in every other major sport at every level.
1st win your division.
2nd win your conference.
3rd go to the playoffs.

I know it's easier when you have more than 4 playoff spots. Maybe that is the problem.