• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Want to be rated with bullshit's and dislike's

DetroitDevil

Consoles are for ages 3 and up & broke adults.
Supporting Member Level 2
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't understand is why would a 10-2 get the opportunity to play for a conference championship over a team that's 11-1.
Conference tie breaker... Head to head win.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you're embellishing :dhd: PSU lost 2 games they also won 11.The same amount of games as the team they beat when they won the B1G

you aren't getting it.

some of you psychotic "conference championship means everything" people, don't realize it could be possible for a team in a conference that cannibalizes itself to have 3, 4, or 5 losses, win a conf. title, and go to the playoffs...... say a team loses all 3 of its OOC games, loses 2 conf. games, goes to the championship game because everyone cannibalized the conference, they win, then get a guaranteed spot JUST because they won a champ game..... :L

there could be numerous teams with 1 or 2 losses that would get left out, just because, "we have to go with a power 5 champ" BS.........:tsk::rolleyes2:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I don't understand is why would a 10-2 get the opportunity to play for a conference championship over a team that's 11-1.
because in conference they were 8-1 the same as OSU. The head to head win breaks the tie giving PSU the division.By winning the CCG PSU jumps to 9-1 in conference and 11-2 over all.Winning a conference is very difficult. Thats why it should be factored in a lot more than it has been this year. Its nothing against OSU. Its more about the committee and their vague criteria. And the system being more concrete

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you aren't getting it.

some of you psychotic "conference championship means everything" people, don't realize it could be possible for a team in a conference that cannibalizes itself to have 3, 4, or 5 losses, win a conf. title, and go to the playoffs...... say a team loses all 3 of its OOC games, loses 2 conf. games, goes to the championship game because everyone cannibalized the conference, they win, then get a guaranteed spot JUST because they won a champ game..... :L

there could be numerous teams with 1 or 2 losses that would get left out, just because, "we have to go with a power 5 champ" BS.........:tsk::rolleyes2:
Those damn psychotic conference championships are important people :gaah:

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because in conference they were 8-1 the same as OSU. The head to head win breaks the tie giving PSU the division.By winning the CCG PSU jumps to 9-1 in conference and 11-2 over all.Winning a conference is very difficult. Thats why it should be factored in a lot more than it has been this year. Its nothing against OSU. Its more about the committee and their vague criteria. And the system being more concrete

Meh. Admittedly, I'm an MLB Fan, and that might skew my perspective, but I figure if OOC games don't count, then don't fucking play them.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you aren't getting it.

In a case such as that, I can see where a non conference champ would get the spot ahead of the champ. That isn't the case here.

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yo.. we're beating the shit out of a dead horse. :deadhorse:

Nothing we say is gonna change anything now. Deserve it or not, OSU's in and PSU gets to the Rose Bowl... Pretty nice season for PSU no matter how you look at it. If OSU doesn't belong, we'll get exposed soon enough. Until then.. :suds:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. Admittedly, I'm an MLB Fan, and that might skew my perspective, but I figure if OOC games don't count, then don't fucking play them.
But at the same time if conference championship games don't count.Why play the conference schedules or CCG's.OOC is really just 1 to two big games a year tops. Its a lot more difficult to win a conference unless you're Alabama.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing we say is gonna change anything now. Deserve it or not, OSU's in and PSU gets to the Rose Bowl... Pretty nice season for PSU no matter how you look at it. If OSU doesn't belong, we'll get exposed soon enough. Until then.. :suds:
That I can agree with. Gotta give PSU credit on a great season. And OSU for that matter. I do think we all want a better system tho.Something more clear from the committee its the system that is the problem not the teams :suds:

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
good-good-let-the-jimmies-rustle-through-you.png

gpm1976

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That I can agree with. Gotta give PSU credit on a great season. And OSU for that matter. I do think we all want a better system tho.Something more clear from the committee its the system that is the problem not the teams :suds:

For sure. I was mostly impartial as far as Wisc and PSU went, but I pretty much knew we were getting in no matter what happened.. and that sucks for PSU.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think OSU is one of the top 4 teams in the country. Should they be in the playoff? I don't know, and who would you leave out?

However, the committee going against the president that it used 2 years ago to let the 1st no conference champion in the playoff and leave the team that not only won the B1G, but beat OSU H2H is BS.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But at the same time if conference championship games don't count.Why play the conference schedules or CCG's.OOC is really just 1 to two big games a year tops. Its a lot more difficult to win a conference unless you're Alabama.

I agree. I don't think they should play conference championship games unless they're going to figure out how to put the two best teams in them.

The two best teams in the B1G played each other on November 26th.