• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Want to be rated with bullshit's and dislike's

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I don't have all the answers. The committee doesn't either. I think they are just trying to make the most hyped match ups in the play off and they use a different excuse every year to justify it. Also, it just so happens that OSU has benefited from it 2 out of 3 years. They want OSU or Clemson against Bama in the championship and they have it set up for that. No offense to your Huskies, but I don't see UW getting a win against Bama.
I don't think they are making these off any care over what those match ups look like. It was merit based. And any two of the three being in would have created the same arguments and bitching for whoever was left out. They had a no win scenario if the intent is to prevent any sort of backlash after the decision, however there is less bitching about this decision than the other two because of those two very poor losses on PSU's resume. Again, I wish PSU was in. My son is on that campus right now. I mean how cool would it have been if both UW and PSU met at some point given he is a super fan of both?

Of course UW is probably going to lose to Bama. So would Ohio State, Clemson, PSU, and Michigan. Their defense is legit and they are the heavy favorite to win it all this year because of it. I have said since it was announced that I don't expect UW to win. My only real expectation is they at least don't get blown out and look like a top 10 team that simply lost to a more talented team. Just do at least that and I'm fine with it.

But you never know. Crazy shit happens in college football every week. It wouldn't be the worst upset in football history so it is at least possible, even if not probable. Just being there is a HUGE step forward for this program. It's all going in the right direction.

RTRdian

Broken Filter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, it's nothing personal. This site has already hit its quota on Bama fans. Sorry.

Come on, say it with me, ROLL DAMN TIDE!! You'll feel much better darlin

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is compete BS. You lost the Avi bet and all of us have to suffer.

Which way does your eye go? Homo or yoga pants?

yoga-pants.gif

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll put you down for relishing the idea of putting a 3, 4, or 5 loss team in the playoffs, solely because they pull off winning their conference.........
Now you're embellishing :dhd: PSU lost 2 games they also won 11.The same amount of games as the team they beat when they won the B1G

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, I don't have all the answers. The committee doesn't either. I think they are just trying to make the most hyped match ups in the play off and they use a different excuse every year to justify it. Also, it just so happens that OSU has benefited from it 2 out of 3 years. They want OSU or Clemson against Bama in the championship and they have it set up for that. No offense to your Huskies, but I don't see UW getting a win against Bama.
Then why'd they leave out an 11-1 OSU last year that was overflowing with NFL talent?

Why'd they make OSU the #4 seed in 2014 instead of 2 or 3 so they could've set up the Bama/OSU title game?

You're no different from the rest, just an angry whiner with no leg to stand on.

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think they are making these off any care over what those match ups look like. It was merit based. And any two of the three being in would have created the same arguments and bitching for whoever was left out. They had a no win scenario if the intent is to prevent any sort of backlash after the decision, however there is less bitching about this decision than the other two because of those two very poor losses on PSU's resume. Again, I wish PSU was in. My son is on that campus right now. I mean how cool would it have been if both UW and PSU met at some point given he is a super fan of both?

Of course UW is probably going to lose to Bama. So would Ohio State, Clemson, PSU, and Michigan. Their defense is legit and they are the heavy favorite to win it all this year because of it. I have said since it was announced that I don't expect UW to win. My only real expectation is they at least don't get blown out and look like a top 10 team that simply lost to a more talented team. Just do at least that and I'm fine with it.

But you never know. Crazy shit happens in college football every week. It wouldn't be the worst upset in football history so it is at least possible, even if not probable. Just being there is a HUGE step forward for this program. It's all going in the right direction.

I think it is just the same Good Ole Boy network setting the playoff up however they see fit. They can make any claim they want to justify it, but that doesn't mean we have to like it.

Let me ask you this......

What did you think of A&M being #4 ahead of UW in the first rankings?
I know it's far fetched, but suppose A&M won out (quit laughing...this is hypothetical), would you be ok if UW was left out and A&M was still in? Both teams with 1 loss and UW being a conference champion?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you're embellishing :dhd: PSU lost 2 games they also won 11.The same amount of games as the team they beat when they won the B1G

So you continue to ignore losses by a team. Do you work for the Rams FO? They seem to ignore Jeff Fisher's losses..

Interesting concept

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOrry fellas. Maybe i need to take a week off.

@Rex Racer has this poster in his room and I lost a terrible Av bet because I apparently ran out of crack

Well, apparently you had just enough crack to bet me that the Rams would beat NE :dhd:

Besides, you look good!

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My opinion on bama....You are spot on. But I think they can be beat by a team with a mobile qb that can hit the short, mid range and the long ball. The UF/bama game....there were open receivers and bad throws or dropped balls.

RTRdian

Broken Filter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you can never be that cool. You can always hope though :suds::D

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is just the same Good Ole Boy network setting the playoff up however they see fit. They can make any claim they want to justify it, but that doesn't mean we have to like it.

Let me ask you this......

What did you think of A&M being #4 ahead of UW in the first rankings?
I know it's far fetched, but suppose A&M won out (quit laughing...this is hypothetical), would you be ok if UW was left out and A&M was still in? Both teams with 1 loss and UW being a conference champion?
I'll say what I've always said, have ANY loss and you lose your ability to bitch about being in the playoffs.

If both were undefeated then both would have been in and jumped clemson and ohio state probably, even with UW's shitty schedule. As soon as they lost to USC all bets were off. You can raise any hypothetical you like with any two teams and I'll ask if either lost a game. Your claim goes right out the window when you do. You are entirely at the mercy of people picking your resume apart and take what happens.

I would have been disappointed for sure if Penn State went in over us and of course we would be looking at those details of their losses, but I still would have said it was their own fault for not beating USC.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My opinion on bama....You are spot on. But I think they can be beat by a team with a mobile qb that can hit the short, mid range and the long ball. The UF/bama game....there were open receivers and bad throws or dropped balls.
I'm not sure I've seen any team I would think is above a 40% chance of both being able to move the ball on them AND keeping their offense in check at the same time without bama also not playing their best game in some way. That doesn't mean they are a lock to win it all. They do still have to play, but their margin of error is much greater IMO than any other team in the top 10.