• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Want to be rated with bullshit's and dislike's

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't blame you at all. But it sounds like you have wondering eyes and something you might need to address.
It's as much the avy as it is the fact you lost to Gaytriot fans. You guys need to riot against the Fisher extension.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are just as guilty of cherry picking. Look at the qualifiers in your statement. UW did have a lame OOC schedule and did get blown out by a team not in the top 4 or even top 15. You can say it was ONLY by 13 points, but UW was blown out in that game.

I don't know what the answer is. IMO the H2H and Conference Championship mean more to me that the loss to Michigan and the OOC loss. However, when you put PSU in, UM can claim a 39 point H2H win.

Also, the way the committee can pick and choose whatever reasoning they want to use in any given year is BS. 2 years ago the Conference Champion Game win trumped Baylor & TCU not being in a championship game. This year that doesn't mean much.

Warshington had only 1 loss.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SOrry fellas. Maybe i need to take a week off.

@Rex Racer has this poster in his room and I lost a terrible Av bet because I apparently ran out of crack
Those weird ass Belicheat supporters man. Fuck em. :finger2:

Hopefully Carr takes care of business in the playoffs.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could do the same thing in reverse to sway it the other way.Semantics are fun.But winning a conference is a lot harder.OSU couldn't accomplish that.Its far more difficult
When it comes to actual on the field accomplishments, OSU actually did better. PSU didn't "accomplish" the Iowa upset over michigan, but because of that game they were allowed to play in the CCG against a team OSU already beat on the road.

OSU's achievements were better, our record was better, our stats were better. Plain and simple.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When it comes to actual on the field accomplishments, OSU actually did better. PSU didn't "accomplish" the Iowa upset over michigan, but because of that game they were allowed to play in the CCG against a team OSU already beat on the road.

OSU's achievements were better, our record was better, our stats were better. Plain and simple.
SC plays texas next year. If they can win that game go 11-1 and lose the south. They can take a week off and be in the playoffs :think:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SC plays texas next year. If they can win that game go 11-1 and lose the south. They can take a week off and be in the playoffs :think:
If Texas is top 10 and wins the Big 12, USC goes 11-1 with two additional top 10 wins with their only loss coming on the road to a top 10 team coming off their bye the week after you beat another top 10 team on the road, on a fluke play in a game you otherwise dominated, and through all this you are top 10 in the nation on offense AND defense, sure. Seems pretty clear with that resume that you'd be one of the top 4 teams in the nation.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That reminds me.. I am

I've been pulling for Tampa last 2 years. Live in Dallas and don't feel good about jumping on Jerra's Cowboys, but I like Dak.

Rams are in timeout. Fuggin morons

Milkshake

There Will Be Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF other conference champs have more losses and worse resumes --of course. GO Trojans!

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Texas is top 10 and wins the Big 12, USC goes 11-1 with two additional top 10 wins with their only loss coming on the road to a top 10 team coming off their bye the week after you beat another top 10 team on the road, on a fluke play in a game you otherwise dominated, and through all this you are top 10 in the nation on offense AND defense, sure. Seems pretty clear with that resume that you'd be one of the top 4 teams in the nation.
You know Jexas is winning the BIG XII next year

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does Fisher still have a job? Hopefully the Raiders finish strong. They still have KC and Denver running right behind them
William Clay Ford Sr resurrected and now owns the team? :noidea:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,005.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are just as guilty of cherry picking. Look at the qualifiers in your statement. UW did have a lame OOC schedule and did get blown out by a team not in the top 4 or even top 15. You can say it was ONLY by 13 points, but UW was blown out in that game.

I don't know what the answer is. IMO the H2H and Conference Championship mean more to me that the loss to Michigan and the OOC loss. However, when you put PSU in, UM can claim a 39 point H2H win.

Also, the way the committee can pick and choose whatever reasoning they want to use in any given year is BS. 2 years ago the Conference Champion Game win trumped Baylor & TCU not being in a championship game. This year that doesn't mean much.
Please show me were I failed to mention that entire body, because I can point out several posts where I clearly laid out the issues on UW's resume. I've never once on any thread, on any board denied their problems. So no, I did not gloss over or skip anything.

Ohio State failed to win their own division and did not play in the CCG. That's a problem for them. And they had a loss to the eventual conf champ.

UW had a crap OOC and lost to USC at home. That was a problem for them.

Penn State wasn't even ever in the game against Michigan to the tune of a 39 point skull dragging and lost to Pitt. That was a problem.

At the end of the day that combination of two losses was worse in the committee's valuation than them winning their CCG and beating Ohio State head to head. And it clearly was worse in their mind than not having a good OOC game and having that one loss that wasn't anywhere near as bad as that michigan game on their resume for UW.

None of this is that complicated.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No shit.. :ban:

64669289.jpg

Milkshake

There Will Be Blood
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Please show me were I failed to mention that entire body, because I can point out several posts where I clearly laid out the issues on UW's resume. I've never once on any thread, on any board denied their problems. So no, I did not gloss over or skip anything.
None of this is that complicated.
:suds: