• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Walter Mock draft Lions nightmare

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was big on Gurley till the injury. Figured he would go to Vikings in 2nd round. With the injury he may fall and be a big reward low risk guy for someone now.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chicago is the central point when I am going up to Tawas. So I guess we meet at a bar near Cleaves place.

I already have plans to hang out w you at the draft next year. :suds:

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be fine with a RB in round 1 since it for once won't be a top 5-10 pick. I like the kid from Indiana and the kid from Wisky both.

Past has proven no run game = no pass game. No one mentions it but our O sucked again once Waterbug Reggie got hurt again.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't see much changing next year with Calvin getting older/injuries piling up.
I really hope you're wrong Rob. I think when they sit back at the end of the season they will look at this team and see the glaring weakness of the offensive offensive line. Could we improve at wide receiver? Yes of course. But we are 30th in rushing right now and Stafford has taken a beating all season. We must improve there to go the next level. Ill be the first to predict that an o-lineman will happen to be the BPA when we pick.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Past has proven no run game = no pass game. No one mentions it but our O sucked again once Waterbug Reggie got hurt again.

Noone could run behind this line....there are no holes.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dangit Smitty...Im looking up players to draft.
I see this kid from Louisville, Gerod Holliman, sophomore safety, 14 INT's...and not against trash, 2 against Florida State, 3 against BC, 1 against Miami, 2 agaisnt Virginia. I never saw him play but dang..looks good on paper.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahaha, you know Im an easy sell when it comes to athletic coverage safeties.

I've only seen a half or two of Louisville this year. Can't say I remember that kid.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really hope you're wrong Rob. I think when they sit back at the end of the season they will look at this team and see the glaring weakness of the offensive offensive line. Could we improve at wide receiver? Yes of course. But we are 30th in rushing right now and Stafford has taken a beating all season. We must improve there to go the next level. Ill be the first to predict that an o-lineman will happen to be the BPA when we pick.

I would be happy w Oline in round 1, or another Warford steal w a late pick. The C they took in the 3rd last year coming in to play emergency RG impressed me. If he pans out that's two 3rd round gems to go along w Waddle who was undrafted. Even I can give Mayhew credit for that.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noone could run behind this line....there are no holes.

All starts w Ravioli. It's unreal how bad he is, practically useless. He's either blocking air as opponents run around him, getting pushed back into the RB, or laying on the ground after missing a cut block. He makes everyone around him worse.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I agree, center is key...A gap is the shortest distance between the defense and the ball. When Denver made the switch this season at center....put Will Montgomery in there, moved former Lion Manny Ramirez to Guard, that solidified their run game, CJ Anderson has been tearing it up ever since. Dom sucks....dont forget his after the whistle hits. Hopefully Swanson pans out, the Florida State kid I mentioned actually plays center, but he can play anywhere they say. Swanson could stay at guard. Im still not sold on Waddle, he did pass pro pretty well last year, he leaves alot to be desired in the run blocking, and he has been injured. Our draft position is perfect to take a solid right tackle, preferably a nice road grader to put next to Warford, make our right side be our 3rd and 1 side. He's got to be able to pass pro well too of course, bottom of the 1st round is a good spot for that. Im going to reiterate this but if we took a running back over a lineman ill be pissed. Joique isnt a break away speed guy, he needs a line, he could thrive with a good line. He is so versatile and well rounded, and he breaks tackles. I think he's better than Eddie Lacy, I know he's better than Andre Williams, probably Alfred Morris too. The latter 2 are useless as receivers. I like Reggie and Theo too. Would I like a shiny new penny franchise back...sure of course but I think we would all just complain about them and it would be the lines fault...kinda like Stafford.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather have another guy like Swanson who can play both Guard and Center. Get Sims out of there as well and this line will be much better. Not sure I would even keep him as a backup at his salary. I would probably bring back Garrett Reynolds as a backup. At least he can play both Tackle and Guard and very cheap.

LPinSLC

Gang Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been bitching about the OLine since last year but even I didn't think they were this bad. The majority of pressure is coming up the gut so a quality Center or Center/Guard combo lineman would be ideal and might get the Ebron pick off my mind.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any draft thoughts?

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O line and Dline......

TwoCents22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive line. Then offensive line. Then offensive line. Then offensive line. Then offensive line. Then offensive line. Then...how many rounds are there?????

gonemad69

The Hitman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Offensive line. Then offensive line. Then offensive line. Then offensive line. Then offensive line. Then offensive line. Then...how many rounds are there?????

u feel that deeply lol. I'm all for it, then joique can kill some defenses.:yahoo: