• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Walked into a freaking war zone on the Lions board

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be watching for the handshake between Trestman and this idiot ballsack after the game.

Idiot, definitely. Ballsack...come on man really? Thats going too far, i like my ballsack.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went over there and posted some dumb shit and got fucking attacked instantly too. You guys are more sensitive than a whores ass who is trying to break into the **** industry. If you werent you wouldnt be here with ur feathers all ruffled up. You fags act like you play for the Lions. This isnt directed at every Lions fans, just the ons with the assholes that look like cherry glazed donuts right now.

Well damn dude if your post was anything like that or your previous posts on here do you really need an explanation? If i was a bears fan i would berate you, online at least. You are a winner outside of here though...or so ive heard, you must just dumb yourself down to hillbilly level online tho.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i looked at my original post..i said decent about the bengals, not average. It doesnt matter they are a 9-7 team imo, but who knows thats why they play the games.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well i looked at my original post..i said decent about the bengals, not average. It doesnt matter they are a 9-7 team imo, but who knows thats why they play the games.

The Bengals look like a 9-7 team to you?

They just had pretty damn impressive win versus Green Bay, and their defense looked great. They are definitely not a "wash" when it comes to Arizona in talent. Regardless. If Cincy is a 9-7 team. Arizona is a 6-10 team.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats your opinion, i think the bengals a average, and i also think the bears are, only time will tell.

You're goddamn right it's my opinion, that's why this is a fucking message board and not www.nflfacts.com And I wasn't even referring to you, I was speaking about what LCW had to say about the Bengals. I didn't even know you had an opinion on them as I mainly skim through many of your posts. So go fuck yourself.

Curious though, if you think Cincy is average, why the 9-7 record u predict? That's better than .500 and I'm sure better than the average NFL team will finish.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're goddamn right it's my opinion, that's why this is a fucking message board and not www.nflfacts.com And I wasn't even referring to you, I was speaking about what LCW had to say about the Bengals. I didn't even know you had an opinion on them as I mainly skim through many of your posts. So go fuck yourself.

Curious though, if you think Cincy is average, why the 9-7 record u predict? That's better than .500 and I'm sure better than the average NFL team will finish.

Well, 9-7 is pretty middle of the pack. Doesn't usually get you in the playoffs... sometimes does. It usually gets you a draft pick somewhere between 12-17.

That's pretty average.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont-be-a-wussy-1.jpg

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game, gl this season

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well damn dude if your post was anything like that or your previous posts on here do you really need an explanation? If i was a bears fan i would berate you, online at least. You are a winner outside of here though...or so ive heard, you must just dumb yourself down to hillbilly level online tho.

Go fuck yourself, long and hard.

Rush

DA DA DA DADA DA DA DA
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm ashamed we lost to the Lions but even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in awhile.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's because they all came over here hoping to see that I was the "village idiot" over here.

Speaking of village idiot... haven't seen you on the Lions board in a while now. What happened to "winning us all over?"

:whistle:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of village idiot... haven't seen you on the Lions board in a while now. What happened to "winning us all over?"

:whistle:

I wanted to come back on Monday... but they banned me. I'd still have a lot of interest in talking football with you guys. Oh well.

I wish it wasn't so, but congrats. Looks like you won't have to deal with my "trolling" anymore.