• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Walked into a freaking war zone on the Lions board

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you lead with "your team is not a good team. They'll fade like they always do" you should expect to get ripped for it. Coming back here and crying like a little bitch about it was just weak, though pretty funny.

Well, rich thinking the Lions arent good is his opinion. Thats just not liking what youre reading. As for "fade like they always do, thats pretty generous. Usually the Lions look like a collective dung heap right from the start.

BoP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First time I've gone over to talk on another teams board in a LONG time.

I'll never try that again... Jesus.

Oh well.

You said nothing that wasn't true.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Private school, home school... apparently either way I need to dumb things down to his level so he can understand.

Please don't humiliate yourself any further. You haven't said anything except regurgitate the sewage spouting from your pie-hole.

Now put on your helmet. I think your staff have dinner ready.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went over there and posted some dumb shit and got fucking attacked instantly too. You guys are more sensitive than a whores ass who is trying to break into the **** industry. If you werent you wouldnt be here with ur feathers all ruffled up. You fags act like you play for the Lions. This isnt directed at every Lions fans, just the ons with the assholes that look like cherry glazed donuts right now.

They are typical Lions' fans. They will lose their attitudes after Detroit loses a few.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went over there and posted some dumb shit and got fucking attacked instantly too. You guys are more sensitive than a whores ass who is trying to break into the **** industry. If you werent you wouldnt be here with ur feathers all ruffled up. You fags act like you play for the Lions. This isnt directed at every Lions fans, just the ons with the assholes that look like cherry glazed donuts right now.

Exactly!

I just don't get why it's so personal for them.

I honestly don't think I'd be upset at all if someone said what I said about the Bears. I would reply and debate. However, I wouldn't get all upset and take it personally.

They keep saying; "of course we called you an asshole, etc... What did you expect? You'd do the same?"

Honestly, no I wouldn't. You people quote those posts of mine, and pretty much attempt to claim them as being personal attacks.

Do you play for the Lions? Why the hell are you so offended?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most all of us know the Bengals are far more talented than the Cardinals.

Trying to take one guy's statement and paint all of us with that same opinion is not fair at all. That'd be like me assuming all Bears fans are highly volatile and immature trolls based on our interaction with you.

I know that's not the case, though, because I realize that you're just their black sheep. I can't hold this whole board responsible for your actions. 99% of them seem just fine to me...

Dude, you ARE DELUSIONAL.

I quoted ONE GUY'S comment. I never claimed that was a representation of all of your opinions. Why must you keep taking shots at me? I can't believe how riled up I got you. This is truly so cute.

Oh, and if you think I'm the "black sheep" over here that's hilarious. I've been posting with these guys for five to six years now. I don't the extent of their opinion of me, but I can assure you that they all respect me. I've been around with them long enough to know that.

You're delusional... plain and simple. You came over here HOPING that I was the "village idiot" on the Bears board. I'm not. I've had multiple posters defend me in this thread.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what trolls do, man. They go to other team's pages and make inflammatory comments designed solely for the purpose of riling up the other team's fans.

You can take offense to it and get as upset as you want, but, in this case, you were very much a troll. The proof is over on our board in the "2-1" thread for anyone who cares to read it. Shit, even the admin came on here and said you were trolling, as did a few of your fellow Bears fans.

I think it's time to man up and admit to yourself that you were doing exactly what you've been accused of...

I don't care what your admin did.

The fact that you guys think I'm a troll, goes to show how truly sensitive you are.

I've been posting over here with these guys for YEARS AND YEARS. I've never trolled, and NOW I'm going to start all of the sudden? Fuck off.

Is baby boy angry?

I'd hate to see what a real troll would do to you.

RaptorII

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would reply and debate.

By the looks of it Rich, I don't think an attempt at debate would be very fruitful where it involves these folks.

Hahaha ...just like I remember Lie-downs fans on ESPN being.
They're starting to foam at the mouth.
It must be the air in Detroit or something.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you ARE DELUSIONAL.

I quoted ONE GUY'S comment. I never claimed that was a representation of all of your opinions. Why must you keep taking shots at me? I can't believe how riled up I got you. This is truly so cute.

Oh, and if you think I'm the "black sheep" over here that's hilarious. I've been posting with these guys for five to six years now. I don't the extent of their opinion of me, but I can assure you that they all respect me. I've been around with them long enough to know that.

You're delusional... plain and simple. You came over here HOPING that I was the "village idiot" on the Bears board. I'm not. I've had multiple posters defend me in this thread.

We got your back Rich. These Lion fans just got their panties in a wad.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what your admin did.

The fact that you guys think I'm a troll, goes to show how truly sensitive you are.

I've been posting over here with these guys for YEARS AND YEARS. I've never trolled, and NOW I'm going to start all of the sudden? Fuck off.

Is baby boy angry?

I'd hate to see what a real troll would do to you.

He is calling you a troll, yet he is on the Bears board saying this? Hmm...

C

cubzzzfanincali

you're a black sheep richig. baaa....baaahhh!

Blacksheep1.jpg

seriously, ridiculous. What was that Lions fan basing that off of?

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the looks of it Rich, I don't think an attempt at debate would be very fruitful where it involves these folks.

Hahaha ...just like I remember Lie-downs fans on ESPN being.
They're starting to foam at the mouth.
It must be the air in Detroit or something.

Which is why now, I am just going to see if I can calmly and respectfully defuse the whole thing.

If they proceed to find reasons to be upset, then I know that it's really not worth the time.

That's honestly what I have felt like this has been for a while now. Angry people looking for reasons to be angry.

Oh well.

C

cubzzzfanincali

Private school, home school... apparently either way I need to dumb things down to his level so he can understand.

I don't get something. I wasn't home/private schooled, but most home or private schooled people had vastly better educations and are much smarter people than us public-schooled folks. Were you trying to make fun of him? If so, it failed. If not, I guess I may as well start drinking.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will settle this Sunday. Should be a heck of a game. Good luck Det and no injurys.